Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162520
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35840
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
n0laARIES87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Question "The Display Model" Demeanor: Ads vs. Sessions

Last month, "lat" posted a thread asking reviewers to compare & contrast their visual experiences with providers as it pertains to profile pics and their presentation come appointment day. I'd like to do the same from a personality standpoint.By & large most of the ShowCase bios i read tend to range from mildly intriguing to fun as all Hell(if they have disdain 4 hobbyists its not like they'd be silly enough to advertise it)! I believe attitude can enhance or diminish the enjoyment of a session as much as outer beauty. Let me in on your stories. When calling 2 set-up the meeting, were you met w/a welcoming voice eager to assist & answer questions? Was she funny? Was she focused on the clock? When in convo, were your comments met with insightful/entertaining feedback? Was she a dull assortment of shoulder shrugs? Did her language put sailors to shame(lol)?I'm curious. I like gorgeous women as much as anyone, but how fun, boring, respectful, or rude a provider is can drastically raise or lower the pleasure ceiling 4 me. What say U guys?
n0laARIES87 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 01:15 PM   #2
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

For the most part I don't see much difference between my encounters and provider reviews. If it is lacking it's mostly on me. I love these ladies.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 03:40 PM   #3
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

This is, I think, a totally YMMV situation based off of the personalities of the lady and the gent. A couple of ladies I've met are totally into it from the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave. They are always smiling, laughing, and totally your GF. Now, whether this is a genuine feeling of "I like this guy/girl" and how much of it "I like his money"/"She's the hottest fuck ever" could depend on the personalities involved. I'd like to think its me, but I have to ask myself, would this person give me the time of day if we met out somewhere? The good ones make you think yes, at least while the clock is ticking. And, as I've said, it's a YMMV thing, since I've had crap times with ladies people have raved over.
Mysterydate023 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 05:26 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Life is YMMV. Taint is not YMMV.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:12 PM   #5
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Omg

Are you talking to yourself? I think nola has made you crazy. Sheesh....go fucking drink a bunch of vodka. Clears the air..head..what have ye..lol xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 09:49 PM   #6
n0laARIES87
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
This is good stuff. It would appear that while both wildwing and mystery have had good sessions, mystery's aren't always as predictable. I once had a session where the provider was very accommodating, but I figured some of it was a performance. I could envision us hanging out outside of the hobby, maybe even having a FWB situation, but ultimately we were too different to work as an exclusive couple. She heavily enjoyed the nightlife scene(clubs, bars, etc.)which is fine but isn't really my thing. She wouldn't of been as naturally into me in that context otherwise(not that I gave a s#%t at the time)lol.
n0laARIES87 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 07:23 AM   #7
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Regarding a companion's eagerness to answer questions, it can depend on the caliber of the initial inquiry. Whenever I receive a clear, well thought out inquiry that conveys that a gent thoroughly read my showcase, website, and advert before reaching out, I am as cheery and enthusiastic as can be.

As for what can be expected once meeting me, just like it is foolish to be misleading and communicate that my physical attributes are different than what they are, it doesn't make sense to me to be dishonest about my personality. It doesn't bode well, especially on longer dates. I put much thought into the words I carefully choose to describe myself. And while it can be a challenge remaining objective when writing about oneself, I keep in mind that I'd never want a gent to be distressed because I wasn't at all what he expected.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women