Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60691
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2016, 12:00 PM   #1
Josie Ann Pussycat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 374267
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Financial Domination

This subject fascinates me on every level. Does anyone have any experience with it and advice?
Josie Ann Pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:13 PM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Most guys get married

Beta males will let them handle it.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The dumbest fetish of all.

Paying a provider to do NOTHING? That isn't humiliation or erotic. It's just stupid.

Why encourage lazy bitches who can't be bothered to suck a dick or at least spank a client?
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a few topics on financial domination, if you wish to do a search on it.

I find that it's a lot of responsibility and well, it's not the type of responsibility that I wish for.

If you do a search, in Another Realm, for the topic you'll get a lot of good input.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:15 AM   #5
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie Ann Pussycat View Post
This subject fascinates me on every level. Does anyone have any experience with it and advice?
Of course it does. Probably fascinates most women on here, in addition to ladies in the real world.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:39 AM   #6
Guest040719
Account Disabled

User ID: 337689
My ECCIE Reviews

Not me! Domination in general is too much work. I can do an hour or so, but rarely engage in it. Financial domination is TOTALLY outside my realm of understanding.
Guest040719 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:12 AM   #7
Kinsey Pink
Kinky Cougar MILF

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think financial domination is a wide, wide genre. Like I'm not a dominatrix and I would never humiliate anyone period. Not my thing. I also don't like to hurt or threaten anyone in any way. While I come across as a snob, that's just a barrier to deflect any and all punters/time-wasters. I'm actually as sweet as pie and incredibly gentle.

But I put my high standards out there, and I'm super clear with my boundaries and I often turn people down just because they can't get it all together in their introduction, and for that I sometimes get billed as a "domme."

So there is a small section of fellows (and one awesome lady) who see my persona, see that I do this for fun and that I have a sizeable media budget to produce professional photos and videos as often as I like, and that I have plenty of designer drag to prance around in, and they want to impress me.

So I get tributes and I get gifts. And I get huge tips. And I get folks who book me for extended engagements but give me plenty of time to myself to recharge and do my thing.

Its not financial domination per se, but it is money for nothing. And yes, its absolutely awesome. There is something about success that drives certain guys wild.

Of course I do traditional sessions (in a sense, I mean I'm a service top so I don't bottom to my clients). I enthusiastically see people and entertain them for as long as they book. They get exactly what they come for. And they don't always tip or bring a gift or do anything above an beyond what I request. And I love these folks just as much!

I love providing a high level of service and exceeding expectations (and I keep my booking procedures and rates at a level where I am always motivated and inspired to do so). I'm a Playful Pervert - I live to serve!

But I can't say I mind the fellows who just love dropping money. I'm here for that too
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #8
Jessica4stacks
Greek Goddess

User ID: 250657
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Would this just be denial of service without additional donation
Jessica4stacks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women