Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2016, 01:26 PM   #16
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

sexctexan I don't give a rats ass about what one of your "friends" told you. From what you just said its a damn lie you were told. You and several other people on this site are REALLY good at spreading lies and rumors, and your psychopath friend was one of the best at it. Let me use this word again. If you or any of your "friends" think I give a "rats ass" about what you or your "friends" think about me, you are sadly mistaken.. One last thing Goldwing if you search hard enough you can probably find something not spelled correctly in this post. Fantasys will remain the same, I don't think spelling counts on a whore board.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 04:14 PM   #17
CaptainMastPole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I hope that "We" all in this area don't get to where people are criticizing and calling names, even for those who have no voice here. I was so happy that this area was small and had very limited drama. I do not agree with everything that is done or said but I for one do not feel the need to cause drama. If a brother or sister can use a helping hand, or asks what I think, I am happy to be there. I have been to meet and greets in this area and enjoyed the company of like minded people. No one is perfect, everyone has flaws. I just don't see what good comes of drama.

I am pretty sure the initial question has been answered. Please folks, lets not stoop to accusations or drama. I am all about making love not war. Any ladies wanna test me on that?
CaptainMastPole is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 08:00 PM   #18
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Sexctexan knows full well what I think of her. In fact she is one of the few girls on this site that I have seen. And I must say it was a very good experience. Would never call her a name, its just sometimes she listens to the wrong folks. One of which happens to be a psychopath. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming, I am through with this one.
Ranchhand is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:04 AM   #19
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Did y'all ever plan a M& G?? The last one I went to in killeen was a hoot!! And I met some cool people! What's the word?
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:16 PM   #20
Hephaestus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
Did y'all ever plan a M& G?? The last one I went to in killeen was a hoot!! And I met some cool people! What's the word?

I offered to host one but no interest was shown, maybe the post was missed. I could host one at my house in Temple on Thursday the 4th of August if there interest.
Hephaestus is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:38 PM   #21
tony_cove
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I normally do meet and greets; they're fun! I'm normally game
tony_cove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #22
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Well shit yous guys! I'll be in Austin tomorrow and would love to see you there! PM me for anything you Come up with and I would be glad to come to Killeen anytime!
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:33 AM   #23
Heyitsmejenn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 341896
My ECCIE Reviews

Im down to attend a m&g and or carpool to austin
Heyitsmejenn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women