Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162474
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41449
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35803
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2016, 04:13 PM   #1
kingone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Lawn services

I'm just going to be blunt and honest here. The title says it all. We can discuss the lawn services you need and I could fullfill your lawn needs.
kingone is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #2
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Can you do some of that landscape rock? Not sure what they call it. How much for materials and labor? I have two trees and a garden I need to get done.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:34 PM   #3
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I'm a little confused. Doesn't take much though. But am I in CoEd? Because my first thought on "lawnservices" was downtown hair care.
But then DK would have said "I have a tall Tree and two boulders that need some care.
But like real actual landscaping? I think there's a better forum for that, or my mind is just too dirty to not read something sexy in every CoEd post.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 04:40 PM   #4
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Ok, I'm a little confused. Doesn't take much though. But am I in CoEd? Because my first thought on "lawnservices" was downtown hair care.
But then DK would have said "I have a tall Tree and two boulders that need some care.
But like real actual landscaping? I think there's a better forum for that, or my mind is just too dirty to not read something sexy in every CoEd post.
My apologies, I learn the more everyday that my powers of ass burningly high levels of sarcasm don't translate very well in writing. However, I will NOT cheapen my jokes by giving an indication they are jokes in writing. It is a crime against comedy. Also, I agree with you. But, for some reason, I don't think this guy is talk about hair or landscaping.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:57 PM   #5
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
My apologies, I learn the more everyday that my powers of ass burningly high levels of sarcasm don't translate very well in writing. However, I will NOT cheapen my jokes by giving an indication they are jokes in writing. It is a crime against comedy. Also, I agree with you. But, for some reason, I don't think this guy is talk about hair or landscaping.

Really?! Well then please educate me. I'm a little naive on some terms and subjects. But you definitely missed a good one by not asking if his equipment was big enough for an extremely tall, thick tree, that drained sap frequently.
I guess I don't mind cheapening my jokes a little. Especially when they're based in truth...
Old 06-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #6
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

I would, but I live by the g-code and I just can't en light en folks on some things.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:14 PM   #7
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow. Now I'm EXTRA curious. I'm going to Google it.
Old 06-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #8
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My curiosity was just killing me. Google was no help! So tried urban dictionary! OMG!!! NOW I understand your initial comment DK.
It reminds me of that movie Pineapple Express. I'm just so glad it wasn't another sexual term I had never heard of. I thought I'd just about learned most of those. I feel smarter for knowing what that means now. Or possibly stupider!
Old 06-14-2016, 05:47 PM   #9
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I hear ya, DK. A little trim and care will make that tree grow tall and thick.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:52 PM   #10
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

You should go check out the car washes... I hear it's the place to be that was from a cops mouth.. FYI I'm clean never even took a puff a cig.. But the concerned part me well here it is: don't do that crap it will get you in trouble damage your relationships.. Anyway, think twice and make good choices!! Life's tough for everyone but it only takes one time... There will be no would could should have!! Lmao some gasoline and a chain saw would definately be the solution to the problem..
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 12:23 AM   #11
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Not hobby related so moved to sandbox
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women