Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60604
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48548
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42160
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36535
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2016, 03:08 PM   #1
dagdag
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 47
Default TennesseeTootsie NCNS

TennesseeTootsie and I had a 3:00pm hhr set-up for this afternoon.

I contacted her around noon time and set-it up quickly via texting. Arrived at the location on time, called and texted making sure she knows that I arrived. However, she did not respond. After texting and waiting some more, left the site about 3:15 or so.

I hope that she is OK. My afternoon plans went down the drain, but I got worried since her responses were quick and to the point during noon time. Perhaps, her earlier appointment if any did not leave on time...
dagdag is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:19 PM   #2
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Next time you should post the NCNS before you leave the parking lot and not wait so long to post on here. I mean it's been like almost an hour.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #3
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

She just placed an ad this morning...........Unless she had an emergency come up, I think she may have done to you what many providers do when the NCNS guys, and that is when a regular calls last minute, she tries to squeeze him in before you arrive and it always overlaps on the time you were suppose to be there. Or more likely in your scenario, a guy who wanted that time slot booked her for an hour or more and she did it instead.

The usual excuse is her phone died and she thought you NCNS her. I hope she makes up to you.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:22 PM   #4
Pillikari
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Ncns ? She's off my Tdl.
Pillikari is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 05:25 PM   #5
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
She just placed an ad this morning...........Unless she had an emergency come up, I think she may have done to you what many providers do when the NCNS guys, and that is when a regular calls last minute, she tries to squeeze him in before you arrive and it always overlaps on the time you were suppose to be there. Or more likely in your scenario, a guy who wanted that time slot booked her for an hour or more and she did it instead.

The usual excuse is her phone died and she thought you NCNS her. I hope she makes up to you.
DAVIDFREE, Please Shut Up. You write like a flippin' know it all. You have no idea why Ms. Tootsie NCNSed. You dont know if she had an emergency, squeezed in a regular, or what "more likely" happened. You are just guessing and stereotyping. Yet you write as if you know how it went down and why (and as if others on here dont have a clue about the stereotypical ncns reasons). Please do us all a favor and just STFU and stick with writing reviews. Or just comment with only your last sentence, since you really have no idea what actually happened.

More free advice. Take it or leave it.........(but we all know instead you will comment on it)
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #6
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
DAVIDFREE, Please Shut Up. You write like a flippin' know it all. You have no idea why Ms. Tootsie NCNSed. You dont know if she had an emergency, squeezed in a regular, or what "more likely" happened. You are just guessing and stereotyping. Yet you write as if you know how it went down and why (and as if others on here dont have a clue about the stereotypical ncns reasons). Please do us all a favor and just STFU and stick with writing reviews. Or just comment with only your last sentence, since you really have no idea what actually happened.

More free advice. Take it or leave it.........(but we all know instead you will comment on it)
My hero ^^^
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:44 PM   #7
CPLOVER
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I saw her this morning and she was fine! Stated well over my time but I was gone by 1:00
CPLOVER is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:57 PM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPLOVER View Post
I saw her this morning and she was fine! Stated well over my time but I was gone by 1:00
I hope you were gone by 12:47, because she messaged me then
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:04 PM   #9
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

About the time he came, lol
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:19 AM   #10
CPLOVER
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
About the time he came, lol

Very True!!!!!
CPLOVER is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 12:49 PM   #11
canuseeme
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post

And the know it all Dallas fat slob pimp speaks up.
canuseeme is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:29 PM   #12
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuseeme View Post
And the know it all Dallas fat slob pimp speaks up.

LOL....Now I know why this guy has been on my ass insulting me recently. I have denounced pimps and fat guys for a long time!

I said what I said on some of the excuses why a provider does a NCNS because those are the reasons I have heard from the providers who did it to me, and it has happened more than just a few times, especially the ones where she says that a an emergency occurred or a regular calls last minute. So from my experience and intel on the situation, maybe I was guessing and stating an opinion on an opinionated whore board . So Invisible1, when you throw out your guesses and opinions in your posts (and you do that a lot), then maybe I should tell you to STFU as well.

So OP, did Tennessee Tootsie get back to you?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 01:30 PM   #13
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Well... despite the drama... Tootsiw is ok?
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:13 PM   #14
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
LOL....Now I know why this guy has been on my ass insulting me recently. I have denounced pimps and fat guys for a long time!

I said what I said on some of the excuses why a provider does a NCNS because it has happened to me and the excuses I have heard from the providers who did it to me, and more than a few times, especially the ones where she says that a an emergency occurs or regular calls last minute. So maybe I was guessing and stating my opinion on an opinionated whore board. So Invisible1, when you throw out your guesses and opinions in your posts (and you do that a lot), then maybe I should tell you to STFU as well.

So OP, did Tennessee Tootsie get back to you?
DAVIDFREE, You really have no clue that that post was about you. LoL. Funny Stuff. LMAO.

And, Miss. Tootsie is fine too.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women