Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2016, 11:46 AM   #31
akira1809
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe Star View Post
You know nothing about anyone i screen how do you know i dont screen the same way with anyone else are you in the convo when i talk to others? So thats something you only have room to speak on yourself about yourself. So please just leave this for what it is and just like you told me i needed to be concerned with my er situation well go do your homework then.
So far you could not explain my questions at all.

1. you were fully aware that I arrived before 10. And you said you were about to provide room number soon. Then at 10:24 almost 10 minutes after our scheduled time, you start posing screening questions which did not make any sense at all.

2. You keep saying I could come up to wait for you get ready from finishing the bath, but not one time you followed with room number.

3. If putting aside you being late and not respecting my p411 handle, you want to secretly screen me without me knowing, you could simply pick a spot you feel comfortable with and ask me to stay there while you could watch from an angle that I could not see. Why did not you do that? Instead you just assume I would stay in the lobby of hotel like an idiot getting stared by everybody walking by and suspected by the front desk.

The first lady I met before I got any okay on p411, she asked me to sit at the bar of a nearby bar while I could have no idea where she is coming from or who she is. It is pretty easy to do I guess?

4. You asked me to take you for a drink after you failed to find me in the lobby. When I offered so then you said you could not find your outfit and you asked me to come up again without offering a room number.

5. You told me your child got sent to ER and I have completely no idea what do you mean. You wanna cancel the meeting? You wanna let me wait until you come back from the Hospital? You wanna go ahead with the meeting before you go to the hospital? You said nothing, and I am confused.

You played me like an idiot through text and I literally wasted all my time on the way and in the lobby for up to 3 to 4 hours, which could totally have been avoided if you clear things out with me before I left home.

So yeah I do not see what ground you have to argue with me here. You are just unbelievable.
akira1809 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:01 PM   #32
Chloe Star
Account Disabled

User ID: 211396
My ECCIE Reviews

Have a good day babe i hope maybe on your next go round you learn from your mistakes.
Chloe Star is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:04 PM   #33
akira1809
Valued Poster

Quote:
Have a good day babe i hope maybe on your next go round you learn from your mistakes.
My biggest mistake is that I should have sensed something wrong from one of your reviews where the client mentioned about a screening process after reaching hotel. Back then I thought I was so well verified on p411 so I did not pay much attention. I have no problem meeting with most providers whatsoever so I don't care what you think.

You have a good day too.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:16 PM   #34
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

akira, a bit of advice you can take it or leave it. If for any reason a lady feels the session might be a little risky, even if you are knocking on the door, she will cancel. This happens every day. It is part of the hobby world and as a newbee will one day learn it. When you started this I thought you were digging a hole with a small shovel. You now appear to be using a backhoe. If it were me I would have just forgotten about it. You continue and I am sure your provider pool will be smaller.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:19 PM   #35
Mccaffery
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Reading this reminds me of the almost exact transaction I had with her.
She I am sure does not remember this, however I set a late appoointment, got the location, drove to the hotel by WoF.
Sitting in the parking lot, txted I was there, and got " I had to run to the airport to get my friend ".
My friend may be able to see you......I replied " If your getting your friend at the airport and you cant see me how is she going to? "
Would have been great info to know prior to showing up at the hotel. Or send a text when you know you have to leave to get your friend instead of letting us show up.
My advise is: Stop dealing with the younger providers, and find yourself a good experienced lady. Shoot for 30-35 + You will most likely have a better experience anyway.
Mccaffery is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:28 PM   #36
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default help is here and Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira1809 View Post
...Sry I did not know. Previously in a review i saw someone posting censored pics of providers so i thought screenshot msg might also be okay...
My first recommendation is that you read the forum guidelines; a link is in my signature line below. You may share the text messages back channel, i.e., in private messages and email, but cannot post the content in a public forum.

Quote:
As for my pics i used i didnt know that BCD was a pimp providing photographer. If i would have known the bad rep i was gonna get afterwards i would of never used him because i dont want to be associated with anything to do with a pimp im independent and will always be. Why would i give my money away for my hard work thats just dumb.
Since you have clearly lost a significant amount of weight in recent months, is it time for new professional pics and take down the questionable ones that no longer represent your body type?

Quote:
...maybe on your next go round you learn from your mistakes...
Have you?
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #37
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't read all of this but only way to agreed to have appt with a P411 gent is for him to
send the lady a PM from p411 so she can be sure this is your act
other wise you can say you are any one off the site
there is no other way to know if you are who you say you are

so next time you want to meet a lady send a notice to the person p411 act so she can check out your refes on there an know for sure this is your act ..
as for screening use P411 for it's for have the guy send a PM to be sure it' his act

P411 is a good tool for screening BUT NOTHING is 100%
Do Your Home Work on both Parties Ends ... just my 2cents

Don't set your self up for disappoint's
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 12:35 PM   #38
akira1809
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
akira, a bit of advice you can take it or leave it. If for any reason a lady feels the session might be a little risky, even if you are knocking on the door, she will cancel. This happens every day. It is part of the hobby world and as a newbee will one day learn it. When you started this I thought you were digging a hole with a small shovel. You now appear to be using a backhoe. If it were me I would have just forgotten about it. You continue and I am sure your provider pool will be smaller.
I appreciate the advice. I think I have got your point, but I just hope my small voice can be heard and not misunderstood.

As you can see some guys were doubting my legitimacy regardless, just because i am new, and they immediate make causal relationships between different encounters I have. It seems my yes-review were ignored while only the no show case were put together for people to make judgement. It is just unfair.

I will leave it as you suggested, but I hope people keep their eyes open.
Old 04-27-2016, 12:43 PM   #39
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask & you shall receive
And OP
If you air your laundry in coed
Then yes I personally found it to be odd.. But I have only been on ECCIE for 5.75 yrs
You also have the option to take your laundry to the men's locker room
I'm not taking a side just a mere observation.
And my fellow ECCIE members are doing a fine job helping me make sense
Of your broke college student woes
It can be rough... This industry. For both the clients & providers (or their pimps)
Read up
Stay safe
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:07 PM   #40
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
It use to be a P411 account with several OK'S was a hassle free way to book with a provider. I dropped mine when there was extra screening involved, like asking me for my last name. Did P411 get hacked?
I agree+10000
I have given TONS of okays on P411
and have providers on P411 ask for a reference ect
My response has always been
Didn't I give them an okay?
Then why are you asking me if they are OK?????????
If you are QUESTIONING my OK
Then WHY are you asking for a reference?? WHY???
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:16 PM   #41
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Top 10 Chloe Starr excuses for not meeting?

10: I'm taking a bath
9: You weren't in the Lobby
8: I need to pick my friend up at the airport
7: My kid is in the ER
6: You need 100 P411 Okay's to get past my first round of screening
5: My phone, much like Direct TV, doesn't work in the rain.
4: I don't actually know my room #
3: I can't find an outfit to wear
2: Your job sucks
1. I'm still taking that bath
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 01:22 PM   #42
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

SMH, This could have been taken care of off ECCIE, but it makes no scents in a pissing contest out of it. There are misunderstanding TRY to work it out between the 2 people concerned, it just don't look good. To the OP use the moderator, before posting crap!!!!Yes I said it.

Sometimes a no review works better.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #43
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer View Post
SMH, This could have been taken care of off ECCIE, but it makes no scents in a pissing contest out of it. There are misunderstanding TRY to work it out between the 2 people concerned, it just don't look good. To the OP use the moderator, before posting crap!!!!Yes I said it.

Sometimes a no review works better.
otr I don't think anybody likes the smell of piss! (sorry brother I couldn't resist)

as for the op I feel your pain as to the whole newb thing trying to get a appointment! hell im still a newb myself but damn dude your in college so educate yourself before you jump ship. homework needs to be done not just read a few good reviews and say oh yeah im in! I have taken some chances myself and some have backfired on me. but I learned from them and continue too. hell I still do homework on a provider even after our apt has taken place.

there are many other areas of the forum to search other than the review section again educate yourself! now as far as the im a poor college student goes I don't have money to throw away on things like this. lose it by my count you have spent 1350.00 on appointments in the past ten days plus two tips of undisclosed amounts! now for a poor college student that's a lot of cheese to throw away on some ass in ten days time!

like I said im still a newb myself and still learning so don't take this as im jumping all in your shit. but learn from your mistakes. don't put a provider on blast and expect anything good to come from it. not on the public side of the forum anyways. and even in the ml your still susceptible to catching a bunch of shit. and there are always going to be wk's that run back to their favorite lady trying to score brownie points!

homework is required and while last minute appointments are not uncommon! they can have the same amount of problems as setting up a week out.
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:35 PM   #44
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Home Work Home Work << I do even if you have reviews ECCIE or on P411 TER
and with references I do home work on your refes she if she had been around
for year or more

1350 in a month damn that's a pot of gold .. but really be safe and do your
HOME WORK it's like you ave to screen us as much as me what to screen YOU