Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Questions for the Staff - Houston
test
Questions for the Staff - Houston Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36886
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2016, 08:40 PM   #1
Harry Balzac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Bumping Stale Threads

Hi. I came across a few old threads today that I had new info on. But I did NOT post as I really wasn't looking for the typical nasty backlash for such updates nor getting shat on by the Mods.

One was your typical ISO about strippers/massage: Where can I find the best ebony/indian/middle eastern/viet/midget/etc. The thread was 6 months old, but by its very nature it is looking for updates...providers who are new/retired/dead. In my mind it makes perfect sense to update as new info is found, as opposed to starting a new thread so that instead of searchers going through a single thread they face numerous threads all related to the same search.

The 2nd had to do with a spa I visited. I found an old thread claiming they had a NR policy which would be honored. Yet I also found plenty of reviews around the same time, and while there I did not see any posted licenses (could have been, but I did not notice). The post claiming there was a NR policy was NOT made by anyone who is currently a Mod (but perhaps was at time of post?) and that was over 3 years ago and place has changed names and back again. What is the proper protocol for those situations?

Thanks.
Harry Balzac is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:13 PM   #2
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

As long as it's not a review feel free to post to an old thread all you like. There's no guideline violation there.

Even on a review, if you're contributing new and relevant information it's generally ok to do that also.

Basically do what you feel is appropriate for the given situation and if there's a problem staff will let you know. Not a big deal.
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:35 PM   #3
Harry Balzac
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
As long as it's not a review feel free to post to an old thread all you like. There's no guideline violation there.

Even on a review, if you're contributing new and relevant information it's generally ok to do that also.

Basically do what you feel is appropriate for the given situation and if there's a problem staff will let you know. Not a big deal.
Thanks for the prompt reply HHH. I'm glad I asked; I'm still relatively new on this board and each board views such potential transgressions differently.
Harry Balzac is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women