Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41773
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36147
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2016, 09:03 AM   #31
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
26-30 seconds in... Stretch Marks? Not sure....
1:30 looks to display a roll or to on your lower torso......
Its been a while since I've seen Ari (her EF days), but I think you're wrong here.

If you are going to make a video and market yourself as a blonde why not get your roots done?
Two tone is also hot. Some of her other pics she has the mix of dark and light. This is a look that works well for Ari. I think you missed the point of her hair styling.

At 2:01 although you got a lot of blurring going on there is definitely some tummy sag. Some crunches every day for a week or two might help....
The blurring is obviously part of the style of the videographer and adds to the artistic quality of the video. Regarding the tummy, you're definitely picking at nits here. Ari has one of the nicer bodies I've had the pleasure to meet.

age is starting to show in your hands, eyes and forehead... Estee Lauder makes some stuff my mom raves about called Advanced Night Repair......
You have to look hard and I still don't notice it. However, not every provider is 18yrs old and Ari makes no secret of her being in her 30's. Skin is definitely something that ages from 18 to 37yrs old. Ari has an exceptional body, and by no means has bad skin.

That tummy is back and more pronounced at 2:29 Chubby Upper thighs as well.... Add some squats and lunges to the routine.....
We must be looking at different videos, at 2:29 you don't have a clear pic of thighs let alone discern anything that might be considered chubby.

Looked like it was about to get interesting around the 3 minute mark but got too blurry and was a waste of time from that point forward.
Obviously not your style, but hardly what I would call a waist of time.

Video draws your started weight in your profile into question as well..... Maybe that needs some updating?
I think you are off in your assessment here as well. The weight looks about right for what she has in her profile.
It's obvious that you are just looking to be negative and not really constructive in any of your criticism. Most of what you point out seems to be wrong or a lack of understanding on your part. Being constructive is one thing, being an asshole is entirely different.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #32
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by private2 View Post
Ari, what an awesome video. The soundtrack was perfect for this video too. So erotic. Glad ya had copyright covered.

As for any critics out there, I dare you to do a video and submit it to an anonymous board open to ridicule.

As my momma taught me, if you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all.

Ari, thank you.
Its easier to post still pics and have the right angles and photoshop anything that isn't perfect. Its harder to make a video where you have the multiple views, lighting, etc. I give Ari kudos for making it work so well.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 09:07 AM   #33
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the video Ari! ..Fuck whoever else don't.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:08 PM   #34
Highwayman 10
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Well it's very obvious that is guy, girl, heshe or whatever you want to call it has no taste in a fine mature women such as Ari!
Highwayman 10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 07:47 PM   #35
Laurence1201
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Fantastic!

Beautiful! Very creative camera and production work. But they had a fantastic subject to work with, so it made their jobs easy.

Thank you..
Laurence1201 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 09:58 PM   #36
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck Em girl!! The video was AMAZING!!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:58 PM   #37
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Having known ari personally and intimately, I have yet to find a flaw on her body. In fact, I am quite envious of it's perfection. In person it reminds me of a 20 year old's body. How she manages I will never know.

The camera is well known to pick up on imperfections that the eyes normally miss and amplify them in evil ways. With that being said, watching that video it is a challenge to find those imperfections in the first place. I certainly didn't see them, but then I could be biased.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 02:35 PM   #38
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Having known ari personally and intimately, I have yet to find a flaw on her body. In fact, I am quite envious of it's perfection. In person it reminds me of a 20 year old's body. How she manages I will never know.

The camera is well known to pick up on imperfections that the eyes normally miss and amplify them in evil ways. With that being said, watching that video it is a challenge to find those imperfections in the first place. I certainly didn't see them, but then I could be biased.
There's no doubt that the camera is friendly towards Ari, Whispers is just looking to be an asshole and is finding flaws that weren't even there.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:50 AM   #39
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I wish providers would stop using music in their websites. It makes it hard to view them discretely.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #40
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #41
algrace
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley View Post
I wish providers would stop using music in their websites. It makes it hard to view them discretely.
You have your sound on?!
algrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:03 AM   #42
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by algrace View Post
You have your sound on?!
Most times I do. I do other things besides look at hooker promotional websites.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 11:47 AM   #43
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaKC View Post
Happy New Year Everyone,

I'm not sure how I thought that I would be able to send the video link individually during the holidays as my life is joyfully busy.

The few individuals that I did send it to...that first round...were chosen in no order other than the order the contact was saved. I would hate for anyone to think that there was a "chosen list" as that was not the case.

As an exhibitionist, I had so much fun doing this...and I am very, very excited for all to enjoy. Feel free to send comments or leave them here.

You must accept the terms and conditions at www.thevelvetvixen.com
There is AUDIO that starts when you enter the site. You must listen to it for the full effect, but heads up on who is around you!
Awesome!
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women