Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162319
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41216
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2015, 05:30 PM   #16
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Vendetta against Licker License is right. A few more facts against his position and I would enjoy seeing his licker license taken away after his short leathery tongue is properly stretched, dried and tied in a double knot around his balls while he is bent over touching his toes.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:53 PM   #17
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I think you missed the point..........

DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 06:29 PM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Jindo was banned because he made a personal attack that had absolutely nothing to do with anything licker has done. It was crass and uncalled for. Its one thing to make others aware of issues with a member. But the post is this thread was totally uncalled for and the mods did the right thing.

Licker has been around for a long time under at least one other banned handle I know of. Established members here most likely know who he is already. If a provider has problems with him they need to report it to a mod. While they cannot stop behavior off the board they can and will consider all information given them when deciding what to do here.

In this case, it appears that information was never given despite several requests
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #19
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
I think you missed the point..........
At least the point I was trying to make in posts 6 & 9, but I think a few may have gotten it.

As DarkeyKong said, there is very little if anything the mods of this site can do about what goes on outside the communication content of this board, either in a forum or in a PM. If you want the mods to do something about someone, then they need proof of the wrongdoing by sending the messages to them via RTM or PM a link of the post in question. I will bet that this thread was RTMed to the mods and that is one of if not the reason the OP was banned.

Most of the posts on this site are the opinion of the poster posting, and in no way can they prove what they say is fact unless they were there as a witness, it is documented somewhere or it is verified by the other person admitting that they are right. Some will still believe it without actual proof, but that just goes to show that they do not know how to think for themselves. IMO, when you know that someone has an agenda against another person, any posts they make about them either looking for a reaction or for others to jump on their bandwagon, it is a good idea to ignore their posts of that nature and not respond to it so as to not feed their trolling ways.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:30 AM   #20
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

There are multiple people who have a long history of being problem children who are allowed to continue to post.

Why?

Because its easier to watch and spot a problem child if you don't give them the opportunity to repeatedly change names. Simple as that.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:20 AM   #21
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Mods asked for proof in the first thread, none given. People then expect shit to be done when that happens?
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 03:20 PM   #22
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really he is just smart enough to do all of his bullying off of eccie therefore the mods here can't do anything about it.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:57 AM   #23
jindo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible1 View Post
Ok, so now Jindo is banned because he posted, among other things, an off color joke about Licker License wanting some AA TS meat. On the other hand, Licker License appears to habitually make threats against ladies who see, in his opinion, "off color" AA men. Ladies have posted about his threats in Alerts and other places. What gives?
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=...licker+license

Have you wondered why very active Melannie Star mysteriously stopped posting, and all but closed her ECCIE account and her P411 account as of the end of May - beginning of June....as alluded to by Jindo in a few of his recent posts? Melannie Star is an awesome lady. As a matter a fact, almost any lady is awesome compared to Licker License and his southern stench predjudice.

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1401613

Hello??? Some wack job killed then burned a call girl this past Saturday early morning in Richardson/Dallas. http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1419929

Another wack job went into a black church last week and killed 9 innocent people because he didn't like blacks and wanted to restart a race war. I am not saying Licker License is similarly capable, but he is known to really scare providers for months on end if they see AA men.

Seems like the wrong lying-scum-bag-fuck-tard....(who has already been banned once and came back as Licker License)...... is getting another break. WHY?
I just Noticed that LickerLicense has FINALY BEEN BANNED

ABOUT TIME
Eccie Mods
Thank you
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #24
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo View Post

Jesus Christ the immaturity and dumb-ass-shit level has gone to an all time high on here. Smh
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:13 PM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
This! ECCIE will not be the venue to host anyones personal feuds.
Oh....is this a new thing? If so, good to know...thanks!

I agree, OP. It's flat out wrong wrong, dirty and wrong, to slam someone's reputation on this board, just because you have some kind of personal vendetta or simply didn't like what they had to say, if that's what you did. pfft...we ain't puttin' up with that for one minute! Are we guys?
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:37 PM   #26
FootWorshipLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

How about banning people for digging up old threads for one last jab? Sheesh.
FootWorshipLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:15 PM   #27
Tx Noob
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

images-2.jpeg

I think he just wanted to be under Jules...
Tx Noob is online now   Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 11:57 PM   #28
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Oh....is this a new thing? If so, good to know...thanks!

I agree, OP. It's flat out wrong wrong, dirty and wrong, to slam someone's reputation on this board, just because you have some kind of personal vendetta or simply didn't like what they had to say, if that's what you did. pfft...we ain't puttin' up with that for one minute! Are we guys?
Curious, are you defending licker license?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:32 AM   #29
jindo
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
Jesus Christ the immaturity and dumb-ass-shit level has gone to an all time high on here. Smh
jindo is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:51 AM   #30
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
You might be the first person ever to induce feelings of paranoia in me. Are you OK? Either way, thanks for the laugh...and I mean that!

I absolutely abhor when people do things of this nature, not that any mod ever told an a**hat to not do this to me or other ladies, and despite it wasn't the actual topic of the thread. Admittedly, I have been guilty too, although I have asked a gazillion times not to be dragged into the muck of this kinda thing. Sometimes, you just gotta speak the language to get your point across, or because it's all some seem to understand...not sure how else to handle such, but not from lack of trying other ways. ijs
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women