Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163188
Yssup Rider60840
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36940
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2016, 05:27 PM   #16
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

That was a really cunty move on her part if I may so myself. Really cunty.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:08 PM   #17
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhampro24 View Post
You really believe FEDERAL AGENTS followed you ACROSS STATE LINES and monitored you for MONTHS without so much as approaching you with anything? Do you think you are fucking MARTHA STEWART ?
😉

Think about that for a second. Do you really REALLY believe that the FBI or some similar agency is after YOU of all people? Like they don't have better ways to spend their time? The manpower alone to monitor someone for months would costs them tens of thousands of dollars, and for what purpose? To just walk away?

Again, the information you post is not for the benefit of the community. Stop acting like you're trying to inform people of important shit when you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about please, lol.

For the record, my screening idea was not well thought out. We can get past that now but neither are any of your posts.
😂

If that makes someone LE then I guess you're the Captain.
😆
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:14 PM   #18
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

**** DISCLAIMER ***

It is here noted that the Original Poster (OP), herein known as Party of the First Part, should be have knowledge and be aware that the person posting this reply, herein known as Party of the Second Part, is responding to queries Party of the First Part has directed to Party of the Second Part. These actions are in response only. These reponses can not be considered Stalking, Trolling or any other manner of drawing attention other than responding to queries that Party of the First Part has posted.

We all know I put the previous in for the self proclaimed "bat shit crazy" person I am responding to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056621274Uh. Lacy. You seem to be the older incarnation (if that is possible) of the person you are quoting: Little Ms Cristi Cutie Pie. Drama filled, Lying, bespoiling the character of members and misdirecting threads when you are being shown that what you post is full of BS.

Can you tell me what the ECCIE Member Chincho has to do with this? The link you supplied was Crisiti Cutie Pie response to a posting of his.
Don't believe it? Look at the first line after it says "quote." It is "Originally Posted by Chincho"

DON'T DRAW PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT INVOLVED WITH YOUR DRAMA INTO THE SHIT STORM YOU START! CHINCHO HAS NO BEARING ON ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD!

A psycho, <<<REST OF SENTENCE REMOVED FROM CONTEXT>>>Again, I am assuming you mean Chincho since you quoted him. Try to keep your shit straight. If you are going to rail on a multitude of things, make separate threads so your pea sized brain can keep them straight.

Oh Mrs Lacy, I notice that you are hiding your Signature
Is it because you don't want people to see that it is the Truth FOR ONCE! that you truly are Bat Shit Crazy?
Unlike you, I know it is because of the vacation you put upon your self with your arrogance in flaunting the Guide Lines of this site that caused the Signature to disappear.
Now, if you would have taken heed to the polite advice when I first addressed you on this site, you wouldn't have had the meltdown and forced time out you are now in.
I recommend that with all the leisure time you have just acquired, please read all my post and the contributing party at depth and breadth so as to get the complete story. Than, if you like, you can read the rest of my post and the rest of the other parties post and draw a reasonable conclusion as opposed to the twistedly wrong one you had. And that would match the rest of the conclusions you have to facts presented to you on this site that, for some reason, you choose to ignore.

Come back a better Member to this site.
Until than,
Toodles.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:23 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
Precious B i think there are stuff that only her can see and interprète
It took me a while to understand in past treads her reference to me to be 5'2 to finally understand as she keep posting the link of the events i hosted(Libero Paradiso) ..Where several ladies that participate were listed..That she think they are my personal reviews..Profussely confuse
Her interpretation is a language only her can understand

Maybe she is referring to your signature been hidden because she is on her phone but i would guess that it's again a diformation of her interpretation same as her claim of the site and who is who

I for my part had to put her again on ignore to not get bait to reply to some of her claimed or very disturbed posts ..I guess if we all do maybe we only be able to see reviews and ads and resort to interact on général board for other things

VJ
Mme Jolie, I truly believe she responds to those shadows that from all appearances only she can see.

And you are correct. Short of a bug on this site, She incorrectly stated that I was hiding my Signature. I never have. Why would I have a Signature if I was going to hide it? And what I post in my Signature is always something I am proud of. And the current one is the fact that the Provider referenced showed herself to be a liar by her own posting. She admitted publicly, on the boards, she had a responsibility. When I pointed it out to her, and the link where she wrote it, she did everything she could to deny it. She was just like Mrs Lacy when it comes to the truth; she will do everything EXCEPT accept it as truth.

You can go ahead and disable your Ignore function. She took a vacay.

Too bad she could never prove what she said about me. If she did, she would have had $20,000 USD to spend on it.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:28 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Now that is actually pretty funny

This isn't
I got a chuckle out of the first quote listed.

I wish I knew what was edited out.

Hey Lacy, I guess you were so buddy buddy with the Mods that you didn't know that somebody loftier would shit a marble brick on your head

No disrespect meant to you, CC.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:32 PM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
That was a really cunty move on her part if I may so myself. Really cunty.
Boy. Do they crawl out of the yeasty interior.

But I have to thank Lacy. Some very fine Providers have stepped out and called her out on her Bull Shit. And some have even reached out and told me that I wasn't anywhere near the person she said.

The last time anything of this drama level happened with me and another Provider (I should say the only other time) every single Provider except one backed me up. And that one was only a person who put her opinions in a neutral place.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:36 PM   #22
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol

they're both banned lmao; I can't even read all that jazz; IDC
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:01 PM   #23
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly View Post
they're both banned lmao; I can't even read all that jazz; IDC
Only if you are into lying, self described bat shit crazy peoples' rants, then it would have meant something to you.

Missed absolutely nothing.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:21 PM   #24
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Chica Chaser, I believe I speak for the majority of the Alabama board in saying, "Thank you." Leeway and discretion can only be given until it is no longer perceived as the gift it is..

Code:
Tá an cailín a rinne álainn ag a deamhain
TheOtherMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 02:30 AM   #25
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

There are a couple lines that just don't get crossed here.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:19 AM   #26
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

CHICA I just wrote the president to see if we would get you citizenship in the usa,LOL
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:24 AM   #27
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMan View Post
Chica Chaser, I believe I speak for the majority of the Alabama board in saying, "Thank you."...
That's my vote.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 06:31 AM   #28
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Let me add my Thank you Chicha. Finally, we can get back to normal current hobby fun.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women