Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
test
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Deleted reviews?

I should have several more reviews on my profile than what is showing? Do those go away if the provider goes away? Thanks.
silksmooth is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

No sir they do not. We do not remove nor delete content. I went through your postings and I didn't see anymore reviews posted than what's counted.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 10:18 PM   #3
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

I know I've posted in the past reviews for Hannah of Dallas, Ashley Stone, her dark haired roomate, Hayden Hightower, Mya Mylana, and a good number of others. Not only are they gone, but all my reviews of them are gone. Not sure what is happening. There's a good number of past postings that I've made that are gone too.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:33 PM   #4
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

This just happened to me, as well. I had a review posted and credited in late January and it is gone and my review count was diminished by one.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #5
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I have seen some guys reviews saying "recycled trash bin 2.0". Maybe that happened in this situation? Might just send an email to websupport@eccie.net and ask so they can look into it a little more.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 05:58 PM   #6
Mojojo
Aficionado

Anne thanks for trying to help but that I'm one of the admins that answers that so lets not misdirect people.

Guys we don't delete accounts or postings. You can search the providers profile for your review or do a search of your threads started by user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
This just happened to me, as well. I had a review posted and credited in late January and it is gone and my review count was diminished by one.
You have several from January on your count. Any specifics?

Update: Here is Hana's profile and reviews.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=862&tab=eccie_reviews
Old 03-09-2016, 07:53 PM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojo View Post
Guys we don't delete accounts or postings. You can search the providers profile for your review or do a search of your threads started by user.
in all fairness, you don't normally delete.. I had a review that was deleted, from a Spa that asked ECCIE for a no review policy.. my review was deleted after almost a year. nothing wrong with that, but it can and does happen.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 11:24 AM   #8
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

I'm not necessarily saying my reviews are getting "deleted", but I am saying they're not there. Could be a glitch in the system. Could be bad website coding. Could be gremlins. I don't know. But I do know that I've reviewed just about every provider I've seen, and around 80% of those reviews are not there. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just trying to find solutions. Thanks.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #9
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

For instance, I've for sure reviewed the last two in my profile signature. But sure enough they're gone.
Old 03-10-2016, 11:52 AM   #10
Mojojo
Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
in all fairness, you don't normally delete.. I had a review that was deleted, from a Spa that asked ECCIE for a no review policy.. my review was deleted after almost a year. nothing wrong with that, but it can and does happen.
Nope it wasn't deleted but it was pulled for whatever exceptional or compelling reason that was provided to the staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silksmooth View Post
I'm not necessarily saying my reviews are getting "deleted", but I am saying they're not there. Could be a glitch in the system. Could be bad website coding. Could be gremlins. I don't know. But I do know that I've reviewed just about every provider I've seen, and around 80% of those reviews are not there. I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just trying to find solutions. Thanks.
I understand however I promise you there is no glitch and I've reviewed all 43(with today's) of your postings and still no dice. This leaves only two things that could have possibly happened:

A. You may have thought you submitted it but you didn't

Or

B. You did it under another handle.

Perhaps you had this handle originally setup as a photographer handle and then forgot about the other. Other that sir I don't see how they just disappeared.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:13 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=Mojojo;1057900902]Nope it wasn't deleted but it was pulled for whatever exceptional or compelling reason that was provided to the staff.

y'all should put it back then, because:

(1) it was the best review I ever wrote, and
(2) that particular Spa is begging for reviews now, their no-review policy backfired!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 03:29 PM   #12
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default No names

I had written several reviews about a provider that dropped out of providing and the reviews were removed. However you screwed up on another review when she was the second provider in a double. In all fairness she asked to have all of the information about her be removed.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:12 AM   #13
silksmooth
Gaining Momentum

Perhaps it would be useful to have some kind of other system. There's obvious holes in the current one. I know I'm tired of having to explain to providers that I'm legit due to a seeming lack of reviews and/or providers who no longer are available to vouch. Can we not have a whitelist system? Please???

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women