Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36827
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2016, 02:12 PM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ladies and New Hotties p.s. Gents

It's a good time to be really careful. Be cautious of any new members of any sites; including verification sites. Be very selective about who u take references from and ALWAYS match the last 4 numbers of their phone number and where they met. Please include this in ur first correspondance! Time is money!

Ladies giving references, please do this professionally, thoroughly and in a timely manner.

Please upon contact of a provider INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING in ur FIRST correspondance: ur screening 411, ur last reference and ur most well known reference, the last 4 of ur phone number and where ya'll met. Maybe even one more memorable thing to help jar her memory. If u don't do this and wonder why u didn't get a response~ now ya know. Also shoot an email, pm or phone call to the ladies u seek a reference from especially if u have changed phone numbers. Thank you! Stay safe!!!

HAPPY HOBBYING EVERYBODY!
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:37 PM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And remember, don't give out ur room number on a phone while inside a hotel.
Old 02-15-2016, 09:10 PM   #3
Caracter
Gaining Momentum

My ECCIE Reviews

I was always one who was willing to to give more than what was asked by a Lady in setting up a new visit. On Provider references, I provided more if they asked for 2 / 3, I always included 5. Not everyone would or could respond in a timely manner. Alternate times were sometimes an option. Sometimes the traffic played a major issue.

Now, having spent the past few years sidelined thanks to health issues, I have to start all over again. I'm too many years past a current reference, even though some of the Providers still remember who I am.
Caracter is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:09 PM   #4
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I remember u... "Hi Darlin". Glad ur feelin better. 8)
Old 02-17-2016, 10:38 AM   #5
Caracter
Gaining Momentum

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, Lacey. I do appreciate that. After looking at your showcase, and if my memory is correct, I have seen the pic of you leaning on the tree. Something about that lime green thong, or what it is lightly covering struck the memory.
Caracter is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 03:03 PM   #6
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope... We met at the South East Conference meet and greet. Now shhhhh... we can talk about that night in pm. SHHHH... BUZZARDS!!! Time to "unwind". Nobody is posting right now. SHHHH! KISS!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women