Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163049
Yssup Rider60679
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42398
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36802
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2016, 10:41 AM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Lying 0zombies

He saw 0hussein's parents in Selma too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrAycWHhsWc

That was a lie.

As John Lewis himself said in a 2001 book about Bill Clinton, he said: “The first time I heard of Bill Clinton was in the early 70s. I was living in Georgia, working for the Southern Poverty Law organization, when someone told me about this young, emerging leader in Arkansas who served as attorney general, then later became governor.”

That was the first time he heard of Bill Clinton. But when was the first time he met him?

Quote:
“I think I paid more attention to him at the 1988 Democratic Convention, when he was asked to introduce the presidential candidate and took up far more time than was allotted to him. After he became involved with the Democratic Leadership Council, I would run into him from time to time. But it was one of his aides, Rodney Slater, who actually introduced us in 1991 and asked me if I would support his presidency.”
When he was called out on the fact that he never actually met the Clintons until decades after he claimed, Lewis backtracked:

Quote:
“If you take a look at a transcript of my statement, you will find I did not say that I met Hillary and Bill Clinton when I was chairman of SNCC in the 1960s. My point was that when I was doing the work of civil rights, led the Voter Education Project and organized voter registration in the South in the 1970s, I did cross paths with Hillary and Bill Clinton in the field. They were working in politics, and Bill Clinton became attorney general of Arkansas in the 1970s as well. That began a relationship with them that has lasted until today.”
This of course is also inconsistent with what he said previously – but the facts don’t matter because John Lewis is a civil rights legend and we can’t question him, right?
He also walked back his criticism of Bernie Sanders (who has a long and documented history of being involved in the civil rights movement):

Quote:
“In the interest of unity, I want to clarify the statement I made at Thursday’s news conference,” Lewis said in a statement from the Congressional Black Caucus PAC, which endorsed Clinton on Thursday. “I was responding to a reporter’s question who asked me to assess Sen. Sanders’ civil rights record. I said that when I was leading and was at the center of pivotal actions within the Civil Rights Movement, I did not meet Sen. Bernie Sanders at any time. The fact that I did not meet him in the movement does not mean I doubted that Sen. Sanders participated in the Civil Rights Movement, neither was I attempting to disparage his activism. Thousands sacrificed in the 1960s whose names we will never know, and I have always given honor to their contribution.”
H/T: DailyKos (yes … the DailyKos!)

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...g-the-clintons

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 11:02 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...supreme-court/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Doesn't seem to matter anymore - they can say what they want and get away with it. The Republic is in peril.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 01:31 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Then John Lewis knows how the Clintons got into the Governor's Mansion, and John Lewis knows about Bill Clinton's predator activities in the Governor's Mansion with Hillary's approval. Of course, John Lewis know "men" have a "weakness" for the "flesh" of subordinates and I'm sure he overlooks it. Like the slave owners did with the slaves.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 06:14 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Turkey neck throater, eehhBERNieerrhhrrr... loves him some masss'aa...

He gobble, gobble, gobble... slurp...

Old 02-14-2016, 06:16 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Doesn't seem to matter anymore - we can say what we want and get away with it. The Republicans are in peril.
FTFY, JL.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Like the slave owners did with the slaves.
WOW!

Typical of the Blew Men Group.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 06:23 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WOW!

Blew Men Group.

How much did you charge the Men to blow them?

fagger...

Old 02-14-2016, 08:34 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Good Times Good Times... http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...mericans-safe/

Whistleblower Claims Obama Admin Destroyed Intel ‘Needed to Keep Americans Safe’

Quote:
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) whistleblower accused the Obama administration of engaging in a “bureaucratic effort to destroy” intelligence records of hundreds of Muslims with ties to terrorism that are “needed to keep Americans safe.”

Philip Haney, the former DHS employee turned whistleblower, added that the administration’s order to wipe out records of Muslim terrorists from travel and national security databases has made it “vastly more difficult” to prevent future attacks.

He made those comments in an article he authored for The Hill, detailing his experience at the federal anti-terror department, which he noted has been hindered by political correctness employed by the Obama administration.

“We knew his administration had been engaged in a bureaucratic effort to destroy the raw material—the actual intelligence we had collected for years, and erase those dots,” he wrote. “The dots constitute the intelligence needed to keep Americans safe, and the Obama administration was ordering they be wiped away.”

“After leaving my 15 year career at DHS, I can no longer be silent about the dangerous state of America’s counter-terror strategy, our leaders’ willingness to compromise the security of citizens for the ideological rigidity of political correctness—and, consequently, our vulnerability to devastating, mass-casualty attack,” he added.

The whistleblower indicated that the Obama administration hindered the intelligence community’s ability to prevent Nigerian Muslim Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab from getting close to bombing Northwest Airlines Flight 253 en route to Detroit, Michigan, on Christmas Day in 2009 with explosives he was carrying in his underwear, which malfunctioned, and brave passengers subdued him until his arrest.

Prior to the attack, in early November 2009, Haney revealed that his superiors at DHS ordered him to wipe out or modify the intelligence records of individuals linked to jihadist groups that had been entered in a federal database known as the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS).

“These types of records are the basis for any ability to ‘connect dots.’ Every day, DHS Customs and Border Protection [CBP] officers watch entering and exiting many individuals associated with known terrorist affiliations, then look for patterns,” he explained. “Enforcing a political scrubbing of records of Muslims greatly affected our ability to do that. Even worse, going forward, my colleagues and I were prohibited from entering pertinent information into the database.”

“A few weeks later, in my office at the Port of Atlanta, the television hummed with the inevitable Congressional hearings that follow any terrorist attack,” he added. “While members of Congress grilled Obama administration officials, demanding why their subordinates were still failing to understand the intelligence they had gathered, I was being forced to delete and scrub the records. And I was well aware that, as a result, it was going to be vastly more difficult to ‘connect the dots’ in the future—especially before an attack occurs.”

He noted that President Obama’s comments condemning the intelligence community in the wake of the attempted Christmas Day bombing in 2009 made an “enormous damage” to morale at DHS.

The president accused the intelligence community of failing to “connect the dots,” adding, “This was not a failure to collect intelligence, it was a failure to integrate and understand the intelligence that we already had.”

The type of information that the Obama administration ordered destroyed could have prevented subsequent Islamist terrorist attacks carried out or attempted on the homeland, according to the whistleblower.

Such attacks include the ones carried by the perpetrator behind the foiled Time Square bombing attempt, Faisal Shahzad (May 2010); Detroit “honor killing” perpetrator Rahim A. Alfetlawi (2011); Amine El Khalifi, who plotted to blow up the U.S. Capitol (2012); Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who conducted the Boston Marathon bombing (2013); Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Nolen (2014); or Muhammed Yusuf Abdulazeez, who opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee, (2015),” he wrote.

Haney, in an interview with “Breitbart News Daily,” also accused the Obama administration of shutting down an investigation that may have prevented the December 2015 San Bernardino, California, massacre because they wanted to protect the “civil liberties” of jihadist supporters.

The former DHS employee added that the administration has prevented DHS from tracking Tablighi Jamaat (TJ), an Islamist movement whose members have been linked to various terrorist groups including al-Qaeda. TJ has strong presence in the United States, according to Haney and the FBI.

Haney was a founding member of the Passenger Analysis Unit (PAU) under CBP, which is charged with “vetting, investigating, finding addresses, making connections, and putting the dots together” on persons entering the United States who may be security threats. He spent his final days at CBP, a component of DHS, working as a subject matter expert (Islamist terrorism) for the agency’s National Targeting Center.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:54 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...fornia-attack/

https://hebrewnationonline.com/the-h...-show-8-10-15/
Old 02-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

We had our own right here in River City; Rep. Emmanual Cleaver II. Who was on camera (many of them) when he decided to lie about getting spit on during the Obamacare swindle. A reward was offered, the evidence was collected, and no one could prove anything but the Congressman lied about what happened.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:49 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We had our own right here in River City; Rep. Emmanual Cleaver II. Who was on camera (many of them) when he decided to lie about getting spit on during the Obamacare swindle. A reward was offered, the evidence was collected, and no one could prove anything but the Congressman lied about what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmP4Gb2pEsY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women