Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60300
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41372
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2016, 12:28 PM   #1
John4229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default NCNS: spicycups

Had an NCNS incident this past week with spicycups (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=328352) and figured it was worth sharing so others may be cautioned:

I made arrangements with her the week before I came to town and we texted the day before the appointment to confirm we were still on. Then, on the day, she didn't show. I texted 15 minutes after the appointed time to ask if she was running late and needed more time. No response. Then after 30 minutes to declare it a no-show. No response ever since, by text nor by PM, to apologize for leaving me hanging.

It's been a couple of days, so the benefit of the doubt has expired. Caveat emptor.

I realize she's a BP girl trying to transition to ECCIE, but really needs to step up her game if she's going to play in these waters to serve customers who expect a better level of service and compete with providers who deliver.

Fortunately, I had a couple positive experiences with more established ECCIE providers on my visit - reviews to follow.
John4229 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 06:30 PM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome delivery Babe and I just want to Thank you for setting the example of how to do this with class. BIG KISS TO U! And if she is joining us, I hope u tell her what u said here... standards define us and sharing info keeps us safe and happy. That is the two key concepts IMHO.

Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:23 AM   #3
spicycups
Account Disabled

User ID: 328352
My ECCIE Reviews

I do apologize. A family emergency arose that required me to leave promptly. We communicated up until i received a call from family. i became overwhelmed and dropped the ball. I am so sorry . It's no excuse for not letting you know. I am very sorry. I am very punctual and respectful of other's time. It was very uncharacteristic of me. I apologize. Hopefully you will give me an opportunity to make it up to you? I would like to show you that I am very professional. Also i was really looking forward to it. I think we can still have a great time. Pm me maybe you will let me make it right.
spicycups is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:36 AM   #4
John4229
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

No worries, spicycups ... I did wait a couple of days before posting the NCNS, figuring that would be time enough for you to get back to me. But sometimes, emergencies pop up and it takes more than a couple of days to resolve the problem. I hope that you were able to take care of the problem and that life is back to normal for you.

Since I was visiting Biloxi from out of town, I'm no longer in the area or I'd take you up on the offer for a make-up session. You handled communications very well up to the point that you dropped off the radar, which is part of the reason it came as a shock when you went dark.

Anyway, I don't hold grudges and will say "all is forgiven" and just let the matter drop.

To the rest of the Biloxi ECCIE community, I'd like to take back the "caveat emptor" ... unless other customers chime in to tell similar tales, please accept her reason as valid, legitimate, and completely understandable.
John4229 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:43 AM   #5
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

spicycups, at least now you are giving some clue as to what happened.I had a NCNS in Baton Rouge the other night.I text her when I was on the way to let her know I hit traffic and would be a few minutes late, she replied with ok.Got to her incall 12 minutes late and after several texts' calls and pm's, plus waiting for over an hour, I still have not heard from her and have no clue what happened to her or why she did this.Props to you for the explanation.
Guest043022 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #6
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

This is wonderful to see! Both situations, in Biloxi and BR were handled in a humble and very professional fashion.

Brava to both ladies!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree Nicolet but I was just appreciating this man for being classy and tactful. It's lovely to see aftet dealing w the trolls.
Old 02-06-2016, 03:40 PM   #8
Guest043022
Account Disabled

I pm'ed my lady today and she replied with what was a believable excuse as to what happened so that at least solves my mystery.I agree with you Lacey that the OP handled this situation very nicely.Bottom line is sometimes life gets in the way and causes situations out of our control, no need to bash someone before you know the facts.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:15 PM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BIG KISS to u Riverstud. I feel this way in my personal life too. Never get upset til u know what is upsetting u and be graceful as two wrongs don't make anything right. We ladies see old movies where most all gents have class and character. Now, it's few in a crowd. And thank u both for being in the few.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:29 PM   #10
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
BIG KISS to u Riverstud. I feel this way in my personal life too. Never get upset til u know what is upsetting u and be graceful as two wrongs don't make anything right. We ladies see old movies where most all gents have class and character. Now, it's few in a crowd. And thank u both for being in the few.
Thanks Lacey!You are a beautiful young woman BTW, sure hope I get a chance to meet you one day!!
Old 02-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #11
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BIG KISS! Hopefully 8)
Old 02-09-2016, 07:39 AM   #12
bonediddly275
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Glad you worked it out. She's always been punctual and very accommodating with me. Happens to the best of us!
bonediddly275 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women