Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162725
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36157
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2016, 02:13 PM   #1
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default board on life support? Let's name names

Unlike several providers who just slipped away from the bullshit here, Ari and JC took the time to tell us why. 2 experienced and well thought of providers who undoubtedly have built a business that can survive and thrive without putting up with the bashing that goes on here.

I understand that the providers who remain here may not have the established core of regulars that can let them speak their mind here without hurting their business, but I will throw this out there. If you do reply to this, consider that it will raise your rep with members who think the board is going to shit and may actually help your business.

So let's name names. Let's get it out there who is responsible for running off providers. Members can list who you think is hurting the board and providers can tell us who is for sure.

I would rather get rid of the fucktards like BCPL who run off the providers, than to lose more providers who can help their business by leaving here and going to other boards.

So provider or customer, let's start identifying those who are killing this board. maybe if the members who pay to be here and the providers who pay to advertise here can influence ownership to boot the idiots who are ruining this place for the rest of us.

If some guy gave you a no review, not what I am getting at here. "No" reviews are a critical part of this information exchange. I am talking about the members who you read and think, fuck this place, I need to get out of here.
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Mizzou....I spoke to a couple of providers both new and reputable long timer and I cant believe some of the shit these girls get in terms of requests and what guys ask these girls to do....some fucked up shit!

And the biggest request they get is BBFS request...fucking unbelievable....by someone they dont even know!!
Oh yeah let me take your $250 so you Mr. Stranger can fuck me BB and cause me a lifetime of pain or poop on my feet....WTF

Fuckin idiots!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:09 AM   #3
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I feel you, Mz, but have some perspective-

Go to the provider ads section, go to the bottom of the page and where you see the next page tab, click "last".
Go all the way back to the earliest ads the board still shows, 2011 or 2012, and start looking at who was active moving forward.
See some great familiar names? Some. See some you forgot about? Some. See some you never heard of? Some. See some where where you say to yourself "Oh shit, that was a total trainwreck!" Some.
Whole lot of people have moved on.
Go do the same thing to coed. Hell, some of the guys you're talking about were still on their first handle then. Lot of solid guys there. Lot of trainwrecks there too.
Think there's something wrong with the mods we have now? Go relive "Fritz."
Then go take a shower to wash it off.

Yeah, some of the real asshats are more dug-in like ticks on the board than they used to be, and some well-thought of girls have written some overwrought "Whither ECCIE" swan songs over it, but from the big-picture perspective, has anything changed that much?

This isn't nothing...it's definitely an issue, but for the most part it's all happened before and it will all happen again.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:22 AM   #4
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
I feel you, Mz, but have some perspective-

Whole lot of people have moved on..
before anyone cries over some provider who is gone, what is the average length of time a gal is a provider?

6 months? a year? 2 years?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:29 AM   #5
FrankieFreddy25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Some overpriced provider left? Oh no my feelings are hurt.
FrankieFreddy25 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:41 AM   #6
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
before anyone cries over some provider who is gone, what is the average length of time a gal is a provider?

I'd draw a distinction between "some provider" and the good ones, and they didn't take their football and go home. The football is still for sale- just somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieFreddy25 View Post
Some overpriced provider left? Oh no my feelings are hurt.
Nice things cost more. Her prices aren't too high, you just need a better job.
Old 02-04-2016, 08:56 AM   #7
FrankieFreddy25
Valued Poster

Union worker bub make good money. Buts there's a amount no provider in the world is worth. If you're paying over 300 for an incall 1hr and no extras. You're getting ripped off.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:10 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well this "old chick" has been on this board since Dec 2009...and on aspd a LONG time before that....and I aint going nowhere YET.....so I guess I am the "rare" exception here..............you just can't get rid of me...lol!!

I think alot of my staying power & success is that I treat my gents like kings/stay out of drama/help other providers in numerous ways/keep prices reasonable for a wide open menu and have good bcd and marketing skills!

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:31 AM   #9
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Hah. Once again bcpl, you're not seeing clearly.
A good professional is a long term professional. And they take care of their faves.

Quote:
I'd draw a distinction between "some provider" and the good ones, and they didn't take their football and go home. The football is still for sale- just somewhere else.
And this is exactly the issue.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:55 AM   #10
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Union worker bub make good money. Buts there's a amount no provider in the world is worth. If you're paying over 300 for an incall 1hr and no extras. You're getting ripped off.
And that's probably a valid point from your perspective. Inserting it into the bigger picture of the conversation here like it should apply to everybody else just makes you look cheap.

Some very nice girls in your review history for that 250-300 price point. Very nice indeed. We've walked a lot of the same ground.
$300 won't get you a hand job in an elevator to the floors I stay at in Las Vegas when I'm there.

See? Perspective.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:25 AM   #11
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

I think alot of my staying power & success is that I treat my gents like kings/stay out of drama/help other providers in numerous ways/keep prices reasonable for a wide open menu and have good bcd and marketing skills!

I agree with the above, but I think you left out that you have a wicked/good sense of humor/.

a lot of the "drama" on this board is a matter of perspective.
DD/BD like to try to insult me, and others, but my perspective of,"they are retarded", just makes whatever that post makes me LOLZ and think how amazing it is their mom lets them use the computer
Old 02-04-2016, 10:25 AM   #12
FrankieFreddy25
Valued Poster

Yes the internet where every person is a millionaire.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:35 AM   #13
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
And that's probably a valid point from your perspective. Inserting it into the bigger picture of the conversation here like it should apply to everybody else just makes you look cheap.

Some very nice girls in your review history for that 250-300 price point. Very nice indeed. We've walked a lot of the same ground.
$300 won't get you a hand job in an elevator to the floors I stay at in Las Vegas when I'm there.

See? Perspective.
yeah, you can change how much you charge for a glass of ice water in the desert vs midwest..
doesnt mean the value of the water is worth more
Value:
the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

it just means you can charge for more it

supply/demand, etc

is stuff more valuable if you live on an island and pay 100x for stuff than what you would pay for stuff than the mainland?
no
Old 02-04-2016, 10:37 AM   #14
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Yes the internet where every person is a millionaire.
and overpays for shit and think that shows anything but the fact he's retarded
Old 02-04-2016, 11:14 AM   #15
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Default Gold star!

Quote:
yeah, you can change how much you charge for a glass of ice water in the desert vs midwest..
doesnt mean the value of the water is worth more
Value:
the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

it just means you can charge for more it

supply/demand, etc

is stuff more valuable if you live on an island and pay 100x for stuff than what you would pay for stuff than the mainland?
no

Oh, I know you're not really that stupid and you're just trolling, but for entertainment's sake...

The magic word you're missing in your misunderstood economics treatise there is "relative".

The "relative" value of a glass of water in the desert is higher 'cuz it's a long goddamm walk with buzzards circling you until you get to the next water fountain.

The "relative" value of a box of shotgun shells at wal mart right now is about 8 bucks. It's gonna go up when shit is on fire and zombies are staggering down the street bitin' folks. Up, like... worth more than Uranium up.

The "relative" value of a well reviewed, professional providers versus an BP hooktard or an Asian rub-n'-tug depends heavily on whether or not you care if you're the lucky, lucky guy whose phone number is still one of the ones saved on Huggy Bears' burner phone when the guy from the human trafficking task force drops it into that plastic evidence bag for the boys at the lab.

The "relative" value of a clean, well kept household versus....oh, say... this:

You get it, right?

But, hey, it's nice you found a new friend who isn't banned.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women