Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36825
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
FireR4me
Registered Member

Default ...Baby... Waste of time.

Set up an with her through Preferred411 and agreed on a date and time. After that I haven't heard a word from her. I had read favorable reviews and was looking forward to meeting her but she was a no NCNS. I just want to warn others that this may happen so don't count on her.
FireR4me is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 06:56 PM   #2
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking of giving her a try but would have to make a drive to see her. I think she was traveling the coast route a while back when I first contacted her. She seemed agreeable about coming my way but timing was off then.

I will hold out hope.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 08:43 PM   #3
Mansruin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

My question would be this. Did you confirm you appointment or try to with her the day before or the day of? Did you try to contact her and got no response back? If you answer yes and did attempt these things and got no response back then you could report her on P411 through her profile click "report a problem" All that does is they cut off her profile until she contacts them and discuss what happens and they make a notation for their records at P411. Then they normally cut back on her profile. However, I usually only reserve this if it was a major inconvenience to me. Drove an hour to her incall, or book a room because she was outcall only. It's always best to wait 2-3 day's incase of an accident or emergency that truly prevented her from canceling.Only one time have I had a lady that confirmed through P411 cancel and I was almost there after an hour drive. She did offer an extra 30 minutes on our appointment or $100 off my choice. Most respectable providers like her offer it up with out asking just like she did.

If you did not attempt any of those things and no attempt of contact I would not bother reporting. While technically she still should have kept the appointment or contact you to confirm, I usually take it upon myself to confirm the day before, then 3 hours before the appointment, and then just send a courtesy text when I'm leaving to go see her or for outcall that I'm hopping in the shower.

Of course I'm OCD and real picky about keeping appointments, being on time, and canceling asap when needed. I have found most appreciate this line of communication as it puts us both at ease that the appointment is still on.

Not a conversation just a simple email or text saying "I'm just confirming our appointment for tomorrow @ 7:00pm" "I can't wait to meet you today" something along those lines short, sweet, and to the point.
Mansruin is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:50 PM   #4
FireR4me
Registered Member

I did try to confirm with her. I sent both PM's through Preferred and by email. I even included my phone number to try and make it more convenient and got nothing. After I sent her a message explaining how hard it was for me to find time to make appointments and that I felt it was unprofessional. She had ample time to respond. After she read that message and still didn't respond I posted the above comments. I'm sure you know when you PM someone on Preferred it shows when they have read the message.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:30 AM   #5
bamaboy1
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I have seen baby several times and she has always been the best. She did have a car accident last week and has been having some trouble getting around. I am sure that given the chance she would have made it.
bamaboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:27 PM   #6
FireR4me
Registered Member

I would have been cool and totally understand of that. But I received no corresponden. She was getting my messages and just not responding. Take about a minute to send a email or text. She did finally give somewhat of an apology about a day a go after all was said and done.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #7
french cannon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I have not had any trouble with her ncns. Shes always on time when our schedules match up
french cannon is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:38 AM   #8
War damn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I had an a similar issue where we agreed on a time and then 5 minutes before she moved it back, waited thirty minutes and then she just kept moving it back. She called me about two hours later and asked I was still around and I happened to be right next to her hotel leaving town and I want to see how she would make it up. Let's just say, she made up for it!
War damn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 01:03 AM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes providers get spooked; especially when they are newbie. Sometimes girly issues arise. Sometimes the babysitter calls w an emergency or other things happen like I knew a girl whose sister's husband was beating on her sister and she had to run out of a double w me and my special friend w no explanation. He was insulted thinking it was to do w him. It's just not sexy so they r nervous to tell ya. I don't know Baby. She seems sweet and fun but she is new so I would say don't pry, give her a chance to make it up without pushing the "why" question. Overall, she seems to being doing pretty well and she will develop more professionalism as time goes on. If u were 20 and had a first date w a girl in the real world and got sick w the Hershey squirts as u were preparing to leave... just put urself in those shoes for a minute as a comparative analysis. Sometimes u just can't say the words so honest people just clam up.

Just a provider's .o2
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women