Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70788
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42484
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36921
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2015, 09:34 AM   #16
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Guess they figure they can't prevent what happens in the real world. Just what's done on their site. But still no response from our mod on the situation. PM'ed him but no response. If you don't hear back from me by tomorrow assume I'm on the Lamb.
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:38 AM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Saying it twice does no good it seems.... Maybe 3 times? Invove the MOD name 3 times in 3 consecutive posts and he responds?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:39 AM   #18
lance58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

You're right, mods can't protect you from what happens in the real world... and you are pretty much responsible for protecting yourself in the fantasy word.
lance58 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:58 AM   #19
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
The key words are "to be posted."

Wouldn't mind seeing that guideline re-written or seeing a new one that deals with Rock's situation.

Correct!

Rock was provided information that cannot be verified with the software and database of this site so there is nothing they allow MODs to do about it.

This is where a community learns to police itself...

It falls apart though when members will not call out other members on their legitimate bull shit...

Not liking or sharing an opinion with another member is a pathetic and immature reason to resort to name calling.

A member intentionally taking information to some whore that she is not entitled to or telling her things you shared with her in confidence is EXACTLY what this board and forum should be used for.

People brush off too much without pausing to truthfully think about what it means.

a) RockChip shared information in confidence expecting his trust to be respected by UnknownMember. In sharing what he was told with Whore UnknownMember proved his inability to keep things to himself and we should all know or have access to know that he cannot be trusted and his loyalties lay with a Whore. Other members here that see this might decide to never share information with UnknownMember if they know his track record,

b) Whore betrayed UnknownMember by contacting RockChip with the information letting him know where she received it. Whores are given WAY TOO MUCH information by members during screening and there are many members that do so begrudginly but might never so if they know the whore has a trackrecord for running her mouth.

<whiny voice here> "But there is no track record whispers..... It's just one thing here and nothing to get concerned about"

Perhaps Mr. WhinyVoice. But records START somewhere. This board is here for us to share information that affects us all. Don't decide what is too little. Just share. In the long term you will come to understand.

What if UnknownMember shares LockerRoom or ROS information a few days from now and claims it was an "accident"? If staff or membership does not KNOW what he did here they may give him the benefit of the doubt and a warning. If they are thinking.... "Ya know...This is the guy that shared another member's PM with Whore recently... Let's put a stop to this shit now" they might hit the ban button right away

You should value the information presented in these forums RockChip and do your part.

Name the wuss or be a wuss.....

JMO
Old 12-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance58 View Post
You're right, mods can't protect you from what happens in the real world... and you are pretty much responsible for protecting yourself in the fantasy word.
himself AND us..... Sharing information benefits us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance58 View Post

Old 12-05-2015, 11:27 AM   #21
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChip View Post
She sent me a pic of the pm I sent him. And making comments to me like I'm going to put your ass out in public.
The part I bolded, right?

Guideline #5 might be in play. It doesn't say the threat has to be PMed or posted, and it includes threats, not just actual outing.

I don't see a guideline that says you can't post the handle of the leaker, but double-check them.

Just DON'T post the leaker's or provider's messages, text, e-mails, etc..

Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 11:51 AM   #22
Whispers

There is absolutely no reason you can't call out and name the handle of the member that did you wrong....
Old 12-05-2015, 12:20 PM   #23
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There is absolutely no reason you can't call out and name the handle of the member that did you wrong....
I'm thinking of calling out your mom...but she's at college.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:23 PM   #24
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Default Just do it

It's allowed RC, we're not all setting you up to fail and laugh when you get banned.

OLM didn't get banned when he posted that I mentioned something he PM'd me. He did let me know he said it before though and I owned up to it and apologized. You should PM the offender that what he did was fucked up, post it, and give him an opportunity to make it right. This is the kind of self-policing Whispers is referring to, it's not something explicitly against the guidelines but is important information to share. Live and learn.

Or just give me his handle and I'll post it.
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:46 PM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
Or just give me his handle and I'll post it.
There's the spirit!
Old 12-05-2015, 03:10 PM   #26
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Ok so the story goes.
I met a provider once. Good session with her a couple months later I met her again. She has lost a considerable amount of weight. And I made a comment on AAG post about damn I need to be able to sweet talk providers like him into getting video. JHorni pmed me asking some questions and a providers name came up. I made a comment about this provider that was not kind.
She sent me a pic of the pm I sent to him. Ive pmed him but no response. Guess he has nothing to say about what he did. But I've learned my lesson. Unless I meet you at a social or your name is Jack Johnson I will not be saying anything to you in PMs.
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 03:47 PM   #27
hobbylover
Valued Poster

So there it is...Jhorni. What now? Some questions, no need to answer us, work it out with RC and let him tell us it's all cool...
What were you promised for in return for this info?
Do you engage in this kind of pillow talk with all your "friends"?
What do you have against RockChip, do you feel threatened by his activities and reviews?
Why so quiet?
I was working on an avatar for OLM, but maybe I need to change it to you?

hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:03 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChip View Post
Ok so the story goes.
I met a provider once. Good session with her a couple months later I met her again. She has lost a considerable amount of weight. And I made a comment on AAG post about damn I need to be able to sweet talk providers like him into getting video. JHorni pmed me asking some questions and a providers name came up. I made a comment about this provider that was not kind.
She sent me a pic of the pm I sent to him. Ive pmed him but no response. Guess he has nothing to say about what he did. But I've learned my lesson. Unless I meet you at a social or your name is Jack Johnson I will not be saying anything to you in PMs.

Thanks for letting us know....
Old 12-07-2015, 01:44 PM   #29
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Thanks for letting us know....
Just talked to your mom... Said to tell you she'd be home later than usual... Has to make up a lab...at college.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:03 PM   #30
Jack Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Wait a minute...MY name is Jack Johnson...
Jack Johnson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women