Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
stationmidget
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Finding a threesome...

So, my fiance told me she would have a threesome with another girl. However, she told me to find the girl. Is that normal? Wouldn't it be easier if she were to select and ask the girl? We are 38 yrs old, good looking and we'll put together....if I pick it's going to be someone much younger, but that might backfire....anyone else had anything similar? Looking for tips, advice, or any insight. I want this to be a truly awesome, once in a lifetime experience for both of us. We want someone clean and ddf, because we want it to be a bareback experience. We're both clean, ddf, plus I'm fixed...so, yes, I guess I'm kinda advertising, but not looking to hire someone. Would be super cool if I could set this up under her radar and have a girl meet us at a bar, and approach us about a threesome, but totally act like it's a random encounter...maybe I'm living in a fantasy world....but that's what I do...
stationmidget is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:47 PM   #2
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

Have you two been to or thought about trying a swingers cluc first? Also did she say it was okay to get a pro to help out with this? But to answer your question getting her input or help to pick the one will make the experience better on your end and less headache too.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:57 PM   #3
stationmidget
Valued Poster

So...swingers clubs aren't just for swinging? Never been...she's never expressed interest about 2 dudes...she never said yes or no to a pro...they're too tatted up and just look the part roo much for her...and she likes the girl-next-door look...I just think she has a phobia about picking....if she were approached by a girl, it would be much easier for her...
Old 11-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #4
fun6fun9
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Try the 13th floor in Dallas. Also try the Silver Minx in Hutchins. Craigslist also or look on Craigslist for House Parties and go to one of them. My wife and I have had numerous three somes by going to swinger clubs and house parties. One time we met a girl at a local bar and took her home with us. It's not as difficult as you make it out to be. GOOD LUCK
fun6fun9 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 04:50 AM   #5
stationmidget
Valued Poster

Thanks...I'll give it a shot
Old 11-28-2015, 12:15 PM   #6
NikkiMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 71703
My ECCIE Reviews

To your question it's perfectly normal for her to ask you to find someone( she wants you to be fully satisfied) I personally like to choose the women but to each is on . A threesome can go good or bad depends on the people and if there are any other agendas besides pleasure I say find a hot lady and go for it and just have fun lots of fun hope that helped a little
NikkiMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:19 PM   #7
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont put my mouth anywhere lol and i flirt with the ladies too its best to go do the club scene doll and with a pro let her pick
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 03:39 PM   #8
citizen33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

agreed....it can go both ways....I picked the girl for me and my girls last 3 way.....was very hot...but I would ask what she likes in a girl and then combine yours and hers likes in your choosing....worked great for me.
citizen33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:15 PM   #9
DFWhobbyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Pick a pro you have seen before, and that your old lady wouldn't be threatened by. Don't tell the wife but take her out dancing or to shoot some pool and have the provider meet you there. Get the wife buzzed, then have the provider approach as an unknown and strike up a conversation with the wife. You will have coached the provider on your wife's interests, and have her compliment your wife on her looks and tell her she wants you both. Your wife will feel great like she snagged the treat herself.
DFWhobbyguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 04:32 PM   #10
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy View Post
Pick a pro you have seen before, and that your old lady wouldn't be threatened by. Don't tell the wife but take her out dancing or to shoot some pool and have the provider meet you there. Get the wife buzzed, then have the provider approach as an unknown and strike up a conversation with the wife. You will have coached the provider on your wife's interests, and have her compliment your wife on her looks and tell her she wants you both. Your wife will feel great like she snagged the treat herself.
Now this guy ^^^^ is a pro. Could never have suggested anything better if I had though it out for a week.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:47 AM   #11
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 on a swing club

Definitely find out the type of lady she might like and someone that will not be intimidating to her. Example: if she's late 30s-early 40s, finding a cute bubbly 20 something may blow up in your face. If your fiance is a little heavy, finding a spinner may blow up in your face.....

Also, it is a very good idea to find out what her expectations are in a FMF. Will you be able to play with both ladies, are you allowed to kiss the other lady, and so on.

I played with a married couple, but I was only allowed to play with her the first few times. He couldn't touch me. Around the 3rd visit, I finally got to give him head, but still he couldn't touch or kiss me.

This is her game, and my advice to you is follow her rules or it may blow up in your face.

Edit: if you go with a provider on this, make sure she is respectful of the rules you as a couple have set. She's there to please both of you and to fulfill a fantasy.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:04 AM   #12
beam me up scotty
BANNED

Encounters: 1

If you have never discussed it before, it could be a trap.
Oh look he knows where to get another girl at the drop of a hat. lol
beam me up scotty is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 02:22 PM   #13
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

For some reason, many ladies seem to believe that every's guy's secret desire is a threesome.
ck1942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women