Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2015, 04:55 PM   #16
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by black sunshine View Post
I'm positive the sun will rise again tomorrow.
Also that the oldest profession in human history will continue to thrive.
Yes I agree with both your statements.

However you flaked on the first question asked by your first statement.

By "the sun will rise again" I presume you either beleive the society and environment will be the same as "today"; or you don't know, except the sun will shine.

If the former, I disagree. What is happening the world over, uncontrolled by the weak kneed democratic liberal progressive elite, has changed my life and expectations for the future. Left to the current course, I pray daily for my children, grandchildren and great grand children as they will never know the freedoms and wealth creation I was permitted by hard work and intuitiveness.

If anyone cared to be truthful, neither the 10 commandments, the Koran, or whatever religious book condemns prostitution. Infidelity in marriage is even in question; but manmade laws of the certain jurisdictions make the oldest profession a punishable event.

It survived centuries despite. As long as there are sexes it will survive.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:46 PM   #17
Ashi

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by plove35 View Post
I am positive about the future. There are horrific times in every generation, hell America started because of social change. Im sure the american slaves or jews of the holocaust had positive thoughts of the future. Americans thought the world was over during cival rights era, and the cuban missle crisis.

The world will go on, and get better
P love, I love your irrational and unfounded faith and optimism! But, how do you know what the slaves and Jews were thinking? The faith and hope did not help most of them - they never lived to tell us about their disappointment... Most of them cared to survive another day. I would not compare ourselves , currently at the top do the best living standards ever known, to the near death conditions of those who you mentioned .apples to turnips. We are at the phase where we see an inevitable decline and probably turmoil as the technology made us more vulnerable and dependent on an expensive infrastructure which we started seeing crumbling... But we are not oppressed ....

We are just shallow, Facebook is the level / depth most people live by. No wonder society can be manipulated like never before. And happy to forget. So I do not share the majorities optimism, but it is refreshing it still exists..

9/11 was the most significant event during our lifetime. I saw the crumbling of communism and the Berlin Wall, I had scuds over my head in the gulf war but none compares in significance to the 9/11. We did not learn anything from it, and therefore I admire your spontaneous optimism, and faith, wherever it comes from.

By the way, I like your avatar too....
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 08:28 PM   #18
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Had a hydrogen bomb been detonated directly over the Kaaba on 9/12/2001, I'd be a little more positive about the future than I am at the moment....
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 10:46 AM   #19
Trill Jackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Never forget that Reagan used the CIA to fund the Mujahideen in the 1980's, one of these trained extremists was Osama Bin Laden himself.

So to recap where we are now:

CIA arms Mujahideen, which becomes al-Qaeda —> AQ turns on US —> ISIS turns on AQ —> (ex)CIA wants to arm AQ again.

The circle is complete!
Trill Jackson is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 05:36 PM   #20
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Jackson View Post
Never forget that Reagan used the CIA to fund the Mujahideen in the 1980's, one of these trained extremists was Osama Bin Laden himself.

So to recap where we are now:

CIA arms Mujahideen, which becomes al-Qaeda —> AQ turns on US —> ISIS turns on AQ —> (ex)CIA wants to arm AQ again.

The circle is complete!
And the right wingers never learn.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women