Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2015, 09:31 AM   #16
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Wake up America, he was not just killing four men here. Thanks Annie..........love ya!
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #17
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I saw a Michael Barry cartoon that said a police officer kills a criminal in self defense and the nation goes berserk. An assassin kills 5 unarmed marines and no one blinks an eye. Really sad. What upsets me even more is that Chillary has a 50/50 chance at becoming the next commander In chief.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #18
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
I saw a Michael Barry cartoon that said a police officer kills a criminal in self defense and the nation goes berserk. An assassin kills 5 unarmed marines and no one blinks an eye. Really sad. What upsets me even more is that Chillary has a 50/50 chance at becoming the next commander In chief.
Will NOT happen..
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 09:59 PM   #19
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default What a waste of human life.

A scumbag gets to kill innocent people, nobody gives shit. And then there's so much outrage when a cop shoots some not so innocent, disobedient, defiant butthole in order to defend himself. What has this world come to? The anarchists rule when the government doesn't hold a moral code to defend itself much less it's citizens from total chaos.

Honor those for whom honor is due. Then take out the trash. Simple as that. And that might restore some order in the government, if not also some self -respect.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:16 PM   #20
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
A scumbag gets to kill innocent people, nobody gives shit. And then there's so much outrage when a cop shoots some not so innocent, disobedient, defiant butthole in order to defend himself. What has this world come to? The anarchists rule when the government doesn't hold a moral code to defend itself much less it's citizens from total chaos.

Honor those for whom honor is due. Then take out the trash. Simple as that. And that might restore some order in the government, if not also some self -respect.
Yes, anyone who kills innocent people deserves the title of scumbag! Violence is never truly the answer unless it is in self defense, but let's lay that argument to the side for a moment. To me every "re" action was proceeded by an action. Here's an example, in YOUR house you believe that everyone under your roof should believe in king james biblical principles, pray to God first thing in the morning, before each meal and before going to bed at night. In YOUR house you believe that Christ is the only true way to salvation. In YOUR house you believe that your wife is your partner 50/50 not a slave for your enjoyment when you please. In YOUR house you believe that your children should be educated on American history such as the pilgrims, George Washington, The Constitution and known documented facts of American history. In YOUR house you believer that it is your constitutional right to bear arms. In YOUR house you believe it is perfectly fine for you and your entire family to have freedom of speech.
Now, imagine someone or an entity coming into YOUR home and telling your family that you should NOT believe in God/Christ, that you should NOT pray to God/Christ, coming into YOUR house and confiscating your weapons, coming into YOUR house and telling your wife she is a piece of property to do with as you please, coming into YOUR house and muzzling your freedom of speech and taking away YOUR traditions for what THEY feel are better ones... Just for a second, close your eyes and imagine the rage you would feel, imagine how inadequate you may feel being rendered powerless to honor the centuries and centuries of your forefathers traditions. Imagine how you would feel if your children were being taught their your way of life and customs were wrong, how would YOU feel? How would you feel if EVERYTHING that you were taught has been turned upside down by people who do NOT live in YOUR house... Rage? Anger? Humiliation? Vengeful?
Now, open your eyes... Wonder if that type of "action" was being acted on you and your family would you want to "REact"...... Food for thought

"The best way to stay drama free if to mind MY own business"....- BP1

Old 08-09-2015, 03:20 AM   #21
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Question JESUS CHRIST ..

FOR SOMEONE THAT MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS YA NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP..I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY. AND 4 PEOPLE SHOT DEAD... I REALLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR " IM A SMART BLACK PANTHER MAN BULLSHIT" ACTUALLY YA REALLY AINT THAT SMART...JUST GOTTA BIG MOUTH GOING ON AND ON ABOUT OBVIOUSLY YOUR WHATEVER SMART CAUSE. SO GO BACK ON ANOTHER THREAD OR JUST SAY.. YEA GOD BLESS AMERICA. THANKS TO YOU THAT HAVE PUT YOUR ASSES ON THE LINE SO I CAN RUN MY BIG FAT TRAP.. IN WELL WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE WEARING ON THE LAST 2 THREADS I JUST READ...LOL. I FOR ONE AM VERY SURPRISED PEOPLE DIDNT FEEL A BIT MORE FOR 4 FALLEN SOLDIERS AND SEND THEM A PRAYER OR TWO... BUT LINE UP TO SIT AND HAVE THE SAME DAM STUPID DISCUSSIONS AS THESE BOARDS HAVE HAD FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS... SERIOUSLY WTF PEEPS? ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:14 AM   #22
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Yea, there are people whose homes are invaded by the government, people whose religious beliefs can get them killed, people who live in a society that sees women as property and not equal to men. They live in Iran, in Yemen, and in Jordan, the home country to the terrorist that killed our unarmed service personnel.

I find your response to this thread disgusting and I hope you never have to deal with the horror that the family members of the victims had thrust upon them. I suspect you've lead a life full of opportunity and freedom and with it you decide to turn a thread of honor into a thread of hate. Shame on you - if I were you I'd take a break from being an asshole and just try to be nice. Maybe you'll find life a bit easier.
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 11:43 AM   #23
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ummm

If that was towards me..I started the thread. Remember? For that reason. And I am nice. When not youll know it... maybe you meant others bringing in political shit. On a thread honoring the fallen. If that's the case sorry. If not open your own thread hating our government ....join the asshole's I really don't care.. but I don't wanna hear it on my thread about soldiers. annie
Old 08-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #24
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Annie - you so cray!
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 05:27 PM   #25
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

QUOTE=annie@christophers;10570 45808]FOR SOMEONE THAT MINDS THEIR OWN BUSINESS YA NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP..I CARE ABOUT MY COUNTRY. AND 4 PEOPLE SHOT DEAD.
(First, I think YOU were the only one who knew what you were trying to say initially when you started this thread. It didn't make sense what you were saying hence some posters talking about songs and youtube.I wasn't the one who went off on a verbal tantrum and made this thread veer off track. Hottrix1 and Wildwing initially did and then I made a comment. DATYman and Wildwing commented and I stated a rebuttal. ..And what makes you think I don't care about my country? What did I say that stated that I did not?)
.. I REALLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR " IM A SMART BLACK PANTHER MAN BULLSHIT" ACTUALLY YA REALLY AINT THAT SMART...JUST GOTTA BIG MOUTH GOING ON AND ON ABOUT OBVIOUSLY YOUR WHATEVER SMART CAUSE.
(Ahh... We finally get to the root of the problem. A black guy with a brain, some resemblance of intelligence and vernacular that's not ebonics..Hmm.. okay. You have me confused Ms. Annie with someone else or those guys from the 70's who looked like this: shabazz-black-panther.jpg.. But, I don't look like that nor do I have those beliefs. I have all ethnic groups in my immediate family and in my circle of friends. However I do believe in the education of ALL people black, white, asian, hispanic and etc. I'm more along the lines of this look: Suit1.jpg.. Not the physique "I wish" but the attire, yes.)
SO GO BACK ON ANOTHER THREAD OR JUST SAY.. YEA GOD BLESS AMERICA. THANKS TO YOU THAT HAVE PUT YOUR ASSES ON THE LINE SO I CAN RUN MY BIG FAT TRAP..
(GOD BLESS AMERICA! Both my grandfathers served during Korean and Vietnam wars. One of my grandfathers lost both legs during vietnam. Both retired from the military after serving over 25 years in the Army. Both proud Americans that served THEIR COUNTRY with all their being. Notice that I didn't say proud African Americans? The grandfather who lost both of his legs used to say to me all the time right before he passed away, "I ain't never been to Africa and neither has your momma nor have you. You are an American! We don't call white Americans European Americans "EA" nor should black Americans be called anything, but Americans". Words of wisdom. Words from men who taught me that there was no glory in dying or living ignorant. Only glory in loving people, working hard, getting an education and leaving something of substance to your children's children)
IN WELL WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE WEARING ON THE LAST 2 THREADS I JUST READ...LOL.
(You mean the thread where I was telling another black guy not to worry if a provider chooses not to see him due to his skin color and not his character or money? You and many others who think like you Provider/Hobbyist alike may think that I was bragging, but I wasn't. I don't brag or boast, but I do believe in setting the record straight. I do believe in calling a spade a spade. The point I was trying to make to that young man was if ANY PROVIDER no matter her race or ethnicity would rather see a old (I'm old too), fat (I'm heavy too), stinky (I'm not), disgusting (I'm not), dirty (I'm not), cheap/bargain seeker barterer (I'm not), can't get hard (not my problem) guy, simply because he is white then I (me, BP) would get cleaned up, looking sharp as a top shelf culinary knives and meet another provider. Nothing more nothing less. I apologize if i offended any of the people who felt I was bragging or attempting to be an uppity nigger. I know my role in the world, in this society and it's not to think of myself less than because my pigmentation is darker. Nope, not I. I'm no thug, not a gangster, not a convict, not a second class citizen, just a good ole fashion TAX paying American. Just like all of you. So, to end my rant. God bless America and God bless ALL...)
Old 08-09-2015, 08:46 PM   #26
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrYCrdJyaDg&feature=youtu.be
Old 08-09-2015, 09:09 PM   #27
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

BIG PAPA BEAR!! I GET IT LOOK...AND IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M GONNA PROVE MY LOVE FOR YOUR SMART RICH..INTELLIGENCE BY SITTING AT YOUR FEET AND SCREAMING IT TO THE WORLD SO YOUR SWEET MOUTH NO LONGER HAS TOO! SEE HOW GOOD I AM TO YOU BABE!! P.S SO CUTE YOU STICKING UP FOR MY DELUSIONAL ASS ON THAT OTHER THREAD!! MY TRIBUTE TO MY BLACK MAN!! XOXO ANNIE LMAOF..omg..funny shit if I do say do myself!!
Old 08-09-2015, 09:41 PM   #28
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 08-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #29
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
So let's you and I go ahead and make that baby we know that we want to make Annie.. All this sexual tension between us is killing us.. WE need to release this sexual frustrations. LOL... Let's just call a truce Annie...I'm good. You're good.. It's okay..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women