Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 07:01 AM   #1
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default BP hooker shoots & kills suspected serial killer

Goddamm!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/27/us/wom...ler/index.html
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 02:18 PM   #2
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

My hero!
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:08 PM   #3
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Sounds like he has been doing that shit for a long time. Good for her and may he rot in hell.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 04:57 PM   #4
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

My kinda girl
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 11:31 AM   #5
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

Cops use remote and extremely rare events or even the thought or feeling of a "threat" as an excuse to draw and fire their weapons on those of us they're sworn to "protect and serve" and we have no right to self defense. Now women have an excuse to consider ALL of us serial killers.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:31 PM   #6
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
Cops use remote and extremely rare events or even the thought or feeling of a "threat" as an excuse to draw and fire their weapons on those of us they're sworn to "protect and serve" and we have no right to self defense.
Bullshit!

And you would know this how?
How many real life situations have you witnessed...other than the news?
How many times have you had any training as to what LE is faced with on a daily basis?

Unless you have any training at all.....unless you have been on the streets and seen what they face daily you have no idea!

When your on the street if it comes down to LE and you....its gonna be you
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #7
dumars
Valued Poster

Angry

Actually, I have!

I've met and seen plenty of cops with the "us and them" attitude, that is us cops and them citizens! Cops are SUPPOSED to be trained to exercise discretion, reason and judgement in their daily outings. Instead they exercise ego ("I'm a cop"), show and exercise and project contempt towards those of us they're sworn to "protect and serve". The regularly make obscene excuses for drawing their weapons and even more obscene excuses for their exercise and use of deadly force on those of us unarmed or lightly armed. Why couldn't they shoot him in the leg . . . ? Nope, their first reaction is NOT pepper spray, taser or even baton, it's the Glock 17 and center of mass! PERIOD! Reflect on the recent cop shooting here in KC. No reason to kill the motherfucker, just shoot him in the leg, tase him or hit him with pepper spray. We won't talk about the guy in CA who got blown away for pulling up his pants. Yeah, no shit! Legal don't make right.

Rootin, Tootin Cops!!!

TodaysCops.gif

You and I could never get away with some of the incredible bull shit cops get away with. You and I could not even DRAW a weapon for an intruder unless that intruder had a gun and it was pointed at us! Unless that intruder was inside our house! Not the property line, IN THE HOUSE! Cop will blow the motherfucker away 'cause the guy hurt the cops feelings! Then report "I felt threatened". I've seen it with my own four eyes! Didn't see him shoot, just draw his weapon 'cause the guy pissed off the cop. Some cops enforce the law by being above the law!!!!!!!!

Bottom line, if a cop can't take the fucking heat, stay out of the fuck'n kitchen!

Aside from all that, this string is about serial killers!!! My post was about how people will justify excuses. Start another string. Have a nice day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
Bullshit!

And you would know this how?
How many real life situations have you witnessed...other than the news?
How many times have you had any training as to what LE is faced with on a daily basis?

Unless you have any training at all.....unless you have been on the streets and seen what they face daily you have no idea!

When your on the street if it comes down to LE and you....its gonna be you
Old 08-06-2015, 05:00 PM   #8
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Dumars doesn't understand! That is sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
Cops use remote and extremely rare events or even the thought or feeling of a "threat" as an excuse to draw and fire their weapons on those of us they're sworn to "protect and serve" and we have no right to self defense. Now women have an excuse to consider ALL of us serial killers.
Nonsense:

The problem is your attitude. Cops have a hard job. You have rights too, but if you give them your respect it will go a long way to help them determine who you are. The cops are the first line of the court system, they can take you straight to jail, just write you a ticket, let you go; or they could just shoot you and say you pulled a gun on them.

They use the propaganda slogan "protect and serve", but they should use the slogan: Keep The Peace. Anyone who was in the military recognizes that the main function of the police is the military function of maintaining order in society. If you understand that view point you will understand that by definition that means that they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo. Thus, the status quo will only change when to do so is acceptable to most of society, and then slowly because rapid changes are resisted.

Be nice to a cop, yelling at them will not obtain what you want. Duh!

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:14 PM   #9
dumars
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
yelling at them will not obtain what you want. Duh!

JR
Yeah, you'll get blown away whether you yell at them or not.

I sent you http://killedbypolice.net/. 700 SO FAR this year? Deny as you will.

This string is not about trigger happy cops. Don't need no mod telling me I'm off topic. So I'm done.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women