Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
Poor Richard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Reference process?

Hello to my fellow horn-dogs, and to the angels we adore,

I had a frustrating experience today. I was trying to set up a tryst with an adorable little thing who visits KC periodically, and she was unsatisfied with my references. Part of the problem was that she herself had incorrectly read the date of service on one of my ECCIE reviews (it was a 2014 review and she misread it as 2015)...but this reference thing is an issue I have run across once or twice before. So what, exactly, is the best way to convince a new girl you're for real? What is the best reference procedure?

I'm not exactly a newbie to this venerable hobby, but I'm not a seasoned pro either. I usually have no problem making an appointment with a girl--if she wants references I send her a few provider names and phone numbers, or I point her toward my 6 ECCIE reviews. But occasionally, such as today, I run into a girl who wants...I don't know what she wants. Something more. A note from my doctor? A presidential citation?

So what exactly is the "reference process"? Is it totally random, up to each girl? Do providers actually call the providers whose names you give them? Do ECCIE reviews convince a girl you're for real and not, you know, trouble? Is it a good idea to join P411? I'm open to suggestions here, especially from the ladies reading this. How do I get my ducks in a row so that I don't again find myself...sitting here frustrated, like I am right now? (Grrrrrr....)

Thanks!
Poor Richard is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:34 PM   #2
Guest123017
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

The process will take whatever form the beholder wishes to feel safe on a date. It's a two way street too. And this will not be the first time you will get denied for a date when you feel you are a good fit and they 'for whatever reason' opt out.

Don't get discouraged. Go see someone else. No such thing as a provider SO unique that no one else looked like her or had her menu - just isn't the case.

Onward.
Guest123017 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:03 PM   #3
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudiej View Post

Don't get discouraged. Go see someone else. No such thing as a provider SO unique that no one else looked like her or had her menu - just isn't the case.

Onward.
Exactly. Lotta pussy for sale - don't get hung up on one.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:43 PM   #4
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I can only speak to my own experience, but goddamm does P411 ever make my life easier! Had numerous providers tell me the same thing about the process from their end, too. Pick a local girl with a heart of gold and an account there she uses regularly, and she can send you a trial-offer (3 months, I think) to try it out before you have to pay for a full year, which is gonna cost about as much as a half-hour appt.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 06:52 PM   #5
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Look you cant fault a girl for having stringent screening...I actually prefer it as long as it is consistent.

If you are going to hobby somewhat extensively Id recommend 411
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:23 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do whatever I need to do to stay safe and ensure a safe & fun session for both parties....I will ask the other providers if there is anything 'specia' I might need to know about you or anything that they especially remembered about you...It gives me a 'feel' for what type of person you are...I think that helps when catering to a guy in a session.
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women