Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2015, 11:34 AM   #31
Malebolgia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow, never thought to list them:

1. Movie theater

2. In front seat of car in mall parking lot

3. In the window of the Marriott on 45S (third floor). Valets enjoyed the show.

4. Park and ride bench (thumbs up from HPD officer we passed when leaving)

5. Parks

6. Hotel swimming pool

7. Hotel room with slightly large crack in curtain

8. Swinger bar and house parties

9. Couples theater

The little lady I was with loved being watched, and I just don't care. I would definitely think twice nowadays, because a lot of people would not interrupt you, but post the video on the internet.

If you want to be watched and avoid getting arrested, go to an on-premise swinger's club or couples theater on Saturday night.
Malebolgia is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 12:56 PM   #32
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I love sex in public when it comes to quick fix. One time I did it twice, the same day. Once in the elevator and once at the movie. But the park is fun too.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:40 PM   #33
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Public Exhibitionism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubasteve85 View Post
How many people here are interested in this? It has been fantasy of mine I love the excitement of the possibility of being caught by someone but also want to do it somewhere private like a park by the water or something along those lines anyone have at interesting places they have done it or any providers into this and want to help me fulfill my fantasy
I think most folks have some of this in them. I remember one time back in 92 or 94, I was on liberty back in the Navy in Singapore. The entire division found a bar and claimed it for a week. Me and another guy took turns with the same girl. One night she brought me up to the top of a parking garage. I was banging her on the hood of a car (I was young and not thinking very well). Several cars just went past us while I was nailing the living crap out of her. When I came inside of her, she took off my condom and splashed the cum all over the windshield. Turns out it was her older brothers car. She had issues with her family because she dated Americans. That was a wild ride. And just one story of the Navy days. God it was a great time in life! lol
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 03:42 PM   #34
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Default Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad View Post
I've often wondered what kind of trouble you could really get in
In Texas if I recall correctly its a Class A misdemeanor, public lewdness? It has been awhile since I learned about that. If you really want to know google it or send make a post in the Legal forum, ShysterJon is pretty good about answering stuff up, especially if it interests him.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:47 PM   #35
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Default Nola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
This is something on my to do list, but I'd only try it under the right circumstances.
I love Nola, I have been to Mardi Gras 13 times (all pre-Katrina). I remember watching a couple fucking in the cab as it went down the street. Personally I was there one year and met some friends (a couple) from Florida.

We were in a bar around the corner from the Quarterhouse on CharTres (spelled wrong I know) where I was staying. It was midday and only a few people were in there and light was dim. She hiked her skirt up and hoped on top of me with her husband sitting across from us. She rode me while we all chatted like nothing was going on. I came so hard that I had to run back to the room and change pants.

Its a fun past time if your smart and safe about it.
Old 07-17-2015, 04:25 PM   #36
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Hmmm, her are a few from back in the old college days

Hot tub behind frat house (also pool)

sleeping bag in the yard of the frat house

just off the ski run during night time skiing in CO

Window of downtown KC and DSM Marriott (nighttime with lights on, standing doggie with her face first on window)

Parks, Camping Parties, etc

Those were the good ol days!!!
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:19 AM   #37
Scubasteve85
Valued Poster

I'm not saying in front of lots of people I mean more like a quiet place out in the open somewhere when no one is around lol I don't wAnt to get in to much trouble lol
Scubasteve85 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:13 PM   #38
Eagle6476
Registered Member

In the corner booth of a dark lite bar. She had a short skirt on and sat on my lap
Eagle6476 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:04 PM   #39
Ladies Needed
Registered Member

I like to be watched
Ladies Needed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women