Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48423
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41403
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 11:13 AM   #1
DesireMeDestiny
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 241581
Default I'm not one to do this but...

I have to give my two cents. It has been a very very long time since I've had to turn someone away at the door. But I strongly believe I have every right to! If someone comes into my home highly intoxicated, rude, and completely out of line I think I have the right to ask them to leave. I can take a bad review and if you've ever actually went through with an appointment with me you'll know I always strive to be the best! But if you've gotten bad service then I deserve a bad review. I recently got a bad review for denying someone service, so I'm calling him out for being a douche. After being told to leave he stood in my parking lot flicking off my building! It's no big deal, and I would do it again if I felt uncomfortable in my own home. Just my side of the story take it for what it's worth.
DesireMeDestiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:14 PM   #2
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Thank you for your side. I've read the review in question. You win.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:25 PM   #3
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You did the right thing. I would have turned them away too if I was uncomfortable with them.

Don't worry you have good reviews and 1 bad one won't hurt you.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:28 PM   #4
love.tiffany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 287902
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't please everybody! & it's definitely your right as a provider to ultimately decide if things will progress at any point in the process of meeting. You were uncomfortable, you decided against it. C'est la vie.

This guy standing in the parking lot flipping your building off? Classy. & my, such discretion! You obviously made the right decision.
love.tiffany is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:37 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto with above comments

do what you feel is right in your gut....you gotta be happy with what makes ya feel comfortable

rock on baby!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:03 PM   #6
MuffDiver1975
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I'm glad you posted your side of the story. Showing up intoxicated on the first meeting? Sounds like his credability flew right out the window,
MuffDiver1975 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:18 PM   #7
borisbaggins
Valued Poster

Location: Where the girls are the fairest, who gives a fuck about the boys!
Encounters: 32

I felt there was something up with that review. I was quite surprised by it given all the other excellent ones. Thanks for telling your side and good for you for keeping yourself safe.
borisbaggins is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 06:47 PM   #8
ChantalStoneNYC
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 303278

Safety above all. I would hope other women wouldn't want to jeopardize their life over a review.
ChantalStoneNYC is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:43 PM   #9
12blue4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

I think most of us knew something was wrong, even without your comments it would have come out. Hell he complained about just getting up at 12:45pm duh.....who can even do that anymore unless you are a teenager or college student come home on break.
Probably not standing outside yelling " Stella. Stella" either, sorry just had to throw that in
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:21 PM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Nice for you to clear the air, but 1 bad review that is totally out of character for the provider almost always means more to the story. You did the right thing, sorry it happened to you, but life goes on. Hope things go well for you.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 06:31 AM   #11
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

You have the right to refuse anyone you dont feel comfortable seeing. All the guys should know whats expected of them and only the DOUCHBAGS will threaten to write a bad review WHEN THEY WERE IN THE WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

When that issues arises with me... i always tell them " Go right ahead i wish you would write a bad review bc after all is said and done- i won't be the one looking foolish- YOU WILL." Case in point here... no established provider wants to deal with that kind of drama... the money is just not worth it.

From the drunk fucktards or the losers trying to haggle .. constantly texting requesting BBFS ... HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO WRITE A BAD REVIEW AFTER YOU WERE IN THE WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE. U GUYS ARE EVERYTHING THATS WRONG IN THE HOBBY . Like we don't talk amongst ourselves to begin with and like the nice gents we share our time with are going to buy your bullshit in tbe first place.
SMH You Cant Fix Stupid
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:15 AM   #12
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

The Hookers Union! More powerful than the Mafia! And they smell better too! LOL
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 05:58 PM   #13
peartist
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Tis your right. I do realize the ladies have much more to lose than the gents in this game. Sigh, I've been rejected by DMD myself (albeit only over the phone), but probably because I didn't have the right references, or not enough. What did I do? Get angry? Threaten? Harass with calls? Nope. We all get rejected in life (perhaps me more than others, har har) whether it be for a job, a date, or that swanky club. Just gotta go where they'll have you as a member based on a flimsy resume. Found a provider who would see me, and perhaps would qualify as a reference. Everybody won, and no one felt threatened. I need a beer
peartist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women