Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48471
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2015, 01:18 AM   #1
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Talking Tijuana trip report numero dos, Part tres

The rated 9 chicka looks me straight in the eye grabs Jr. with the grip of someone who has done thousands of HJs and says looks like you ready - you sure? I don't know how I resisted them it was like the call of the sirens. I had not even got to the part about CBJ or BBBj. Told them no, I need a little visual stimulation and excitement before going up to the room. Be back soon. BTW, the 9 was wearing a see through type netting with a very low cut elastic top and a g string that barely covered anything. She kept pulling her top down revealing some very nice natural looking Ds.

Mexico is a country that believes in its food and culture, especially its meat. On behalf of all the chickas I laid eyes on in two nights I would like to form this analogy (which I stole from a post on TJamigos.com and expanded on).

Filet Mignon - most of the chickas that work for agencies doing outcalls. It was hard choosing Kassandra but her face was right on and her GFE was outstanding.

Porterhouse - all of the chickas who worked in the upscale MPs and HK. That steak has that varying size piece of filet coupled with a very nice steak that has to be served medium rare.

Ribeye - Most of the chickas who work in the better strip clubs other than HK, they got a little fat on them but not too much and I bet you might get better GFE from them. Many of them are hot MILFS from what I have read.

Sirloin - those few chickas I saw in the alley who looked like they could be fun for a broke young kid to get a nut.

Beef Jerky - 75% of the chickas that are street walkers leaning up against the buildings. A few of them gave me a spank on the ass, getting me to turn and look at them, I didn't:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzGTeOH61uA

Alpo - The few remaining chickas and I use that term loosely, who should have been off the streets a decade ago. Guess they are under duress.

Ok on to the meat of the subject if you will. Jr was pissed but I promised I would make it up to him, so on to the shaving cream show.

I want to make perfectly clear that the following really did occur in my dreams. I was there I saw it in my dreams and I just hope one day to have another. This is not BS.

By now it is around 10:30 Pm and the place is really getting cranked up. I had a beer while walking to the back of the bar admiring the beautiful women working the poles and the circular metal ring swinging from a chain of some sort. There chickas are very hot and are being showered with dollar bills. and the guys sitting next to the stage are sucking down cold ones and tipping the chickas and usually getting a pretty good feel under the g string. I said this can't be fucking happening. There are several "guards" at every stage keeping a close eye on the mongers protecting the chickas.

Finally make it back to the shaving cream stage and the waiters/janitors were mopping the marble stage from the previous show. I spy a guy getting up from his seat next to the stage and I make a bee-line and get the seat. Look to the left where the strippers enter the stage and the guy who looks like he runs the show busts out a new case of shaving cream passing a couple cans to the mongers along the stage, including a couple lesbians who I would have propositioned in a heartbeat. I was located at the end of the stage and me and a couple other guys had to share a can but that's alright as they brought a lot of youthful exuberance to the energy of the show.

Seemingly from out of nowhere a waiter comes up and says what beer I wanted. I said huh? To sit here you need to have a beer because other people will buy the $4 beer. I say OK Tecate Light. Remember what I said about drugging drinks? Each time I ordered a beer perhaps 4 over a two hour period, they would open it right in front of you. So Jr. says pay the man and I gave him $5 and said keep the change. At this point Jr. is growing restless after missing out on the two chickas earlier but no sooner did the grumbling start that two fine women come up to the stage in some really hot getups. One was a school girl with the short plaid skirt and white mid-drift blouse. and the other has these sequenced g string and bra and stilettos. While they were shedding their clothes, the mongers and lesbians started covering the stage with shaving cream. The cans don't shoot very far because the stuff is thick. You need to pile a bunch up in front of you and throw it.

On to the show and I bent over and told Jr. see this is gonna be great. By this time half of the stage is covered and the strippers enter and find a bare spot to grind a little before diving in. The music starts and the action gets pretty good as they were just holding on to the pole hoping not to slip. Kinda interesting that no one would throw the cream directly at the girls, it must be frowned upon by the management. After the first song is over I guess there was about $25. in ones on the stage, many falling from the seating area located above us. That must have been the rich mongers. The chickas, stage guy and couple other waiters collect the bills and throw them in a bucket.

At this point, the two chickas, dressed in a very small G strings (what happened to the white panties) and nothing else lay on the stage near the mongers with the cream and allow themselves to be totally covered in the stuff rubbing it around very sensually on themselves and each other. The lesbians are chunking bucks at them by the 3 per performer. One of the strippers slides on the marble stage and gives one of the lesbians something between an LFK and DFK. for about 5 seconds. Jr. is going out of his mind saying offer her anything I wanna fuck her. Needless to say, the crowd is going nuts yelling and screaming in Mexican and I guess a strange dialect called Californian. the music starts again, the money quickly collected, and the chickas start gyrating, spinning around, pulling g string to reveal the cameltoe and otherwise going out of this world sensual. By this time I myself knew I had to get myself collected and not do something stupid, but I bust out about $20 dollars in ones (i brought 100) and stick in my top pocket. All you needed to do was pull out a $1 bill and hold it up and one of them would slide over to get it but you are required I think to place it somewhere under the g string as demonstrated by the lesbians. I gently place the dollar between her butt cheeks and release the garment. Leans over a gives me a little peck on the cheek, guess hombres don't get the DFK.

The song ends, money collected and you could tell everyone was drinking to excess but I have had two beers at this point. So I figure why not, lets see how far this newbie can control the crowd. Musin=c starts again and my new buddy to my right has a dollar bill in his mouth, first thought oh boy! The stripper slides over to the guy and he takes the can of cream and squirts a mound of cream in her cleavage. As soon as he is ready a lined up he buries his head in the cleavage (MM DDs) and does some motorboating. She screams a little but holds up her hand when the guards started towards her. His face is covered in cream, the dollar is sticking out from her cleavage and Jr. is going Holy Shit - do that boss.

By this time I had already place about $5 in various locations on the g string. Did not want to venture too far to the promised land for fear of waking up dead in a ditch in Tijuana. You were allowed however to keep the strippers covered in cream so butt cheeks, breasts and hips were all in play and I had my moments. The other stripper who was quite active was really good at playing the crowd. She had a fairer colored skin and red hair and a huge cameltoe and not so big of breasts. Apparently they prefer to switch sides to keep the flow of money coming. This is where I started to get a little brave. I had seen one of the lesbians place a couple bucks in this strippers crotch and cop a pretty nice feel earlier. Out comes another dollar and she backs that ass up and sticks it right in my face. I happen to notice that there was a bare spot very close to her asshole that needed attention. My partner handed me the can of cream and I filled the hand holding the dollar with the cream thinking if they are filming me they might not be able to tell where the hand goes. I take my hand and carefully place the dollar in her butt cheeks under the string an work my way down to the bare spot. Mission accomplished. She turns around and looks at this old grandpa and smiles. The crowd seemed to enjoy as more dollars came falling from the sky. At this point, I am really enjoying myself, not too intoxicated and still have lots of money in my pockets.

The music ends, the strippers and others grab the money and place in the pail and it was damn near full. Everyone had a great time. That was round one, round 2 gets even better. Tell my new Californian partner to hold my seat while I tend to business in los banos. I get up and start walking and this skinny blond chick probably 30, American compliments me on my creativity. Think Huh? Told her I just do what comes natural and she freaking hugs me. Nice but then I look down and see her husband kinda cheering her on and then a hispanic looking guy comes up and says that was awesome, what's next, I said I don't know ask the lesbians. At this point I kinda feel like I am building a huge load and some chicka is gonna get a ride with Jr.

Gotta go to work tomorrow so need some shuteye. Sometime tomorrow I will get to the round two at the shaving cream stage which was too much for Jr. as he was kicked to the curb by the hottest chicka IMHO playing in the cream.

Good night and please have a pleasant tomorrow.
wildwing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women