Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2015, 06:54 AM   #1
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 29906
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Vision of Desire, Part 1 (something from the archives)

There’s a woman I’ve been thinking about lately. You might say that she’s been haunting me… She rarely leaves my mind for long.

You probably think that it’s strange to read such a statement as that, written by me. I’ve never said anything like this before. The fact that I’m now writing it to publish for all the world, if the world is so inclined, to read seems impossible to me. Yet, here I am, fingers trembling on the keyboard as I slowly conduct them to share with you my breathless desire for this woman.

I’ve never met her, but I know her well. At least I feel as though I know her. I know that her beauty is arresting, but not aggressively so. And I know that something in her bright, dark eyes promises to revive you just at the moment you realize that just laying eyes on her has taken your breath away. When her rich chestnut-colored hair falls across those eyes, you’re lost and alone again… at least until she smiles at you as she runs her fingers through her soft tresses, tucking a lock behind her ear as if it might stay there for more than a brief moment before sliding seductively across her cheek once more. When I see her gazing up through through the veil of her hair, my thoughts are nothing short of salaciously wicked.

I know every soft curve of her body; it is so like my own that I sometimes imagine that she is nothing more than an aural projection of my own body, a more provocative and naughty mirror image of myself. I imagine my fingertips tracing across the supple flesh of her stomach, racing toward her ample breasts, only lingering briefly as they flutter across her dark, responsive nipples before my hands glancingly encircle her long, slender neck before meeting in a tangle of those soft, dark locks behind her head, pulling her shoulders back and drawing those iniquitously promising eyes to mine. Her soft, delicate hands reach out to me and taunt me as her natural and perfectly maincured fingernails playfully graze the flesh of my soft breasts, almost scratching me, but not quite; almost pincing erect and aching nipples before her arms find their way around my body and she draws the warm paradise of her skin to my own. She embraces me as a lover, one of her feet slightly between mine, she delicately leans into me there, her thigh massaging that erogenous area where my legs become my sex. As I pull her mouth toward mine, seeking to taste the sweetness of her lips and wetness of her tongue, she pressed even harder against my thighs, raising her knee slightly, but assertively to grind against my smooth mound and I am happy to recieve it at the moment my mouth receives the candylike softness of her tongue.

It is through this act that she preoccupies my thoughts. With her hair still entwined among my fingers, I could so easily guide her to her knees and become lost is the ecstasy of her wet mouth on my aching clit. It would be an almost effortless transition, and she would be so eager to please, but more than I want to feel her mouth on me and fingers inside me, I need to share her eagerness and see the pleasure it brings…
Caitie Mae is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:35 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You are thincking of my provider persona ... she is a sexy thing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:44 AM   #3
shooter6.5
Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default I have no doubt that you are reflecting back

on certain time periods in your own life. All you need do to confirm this is go back and read some of your reviews over time.

All in all it is a good reflection!!!!!!!!!!!! And we have never visited.

shooter6.5 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 02:18 PM   #4
Gluteman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Dammit Caitie, you are so fucking hot. If I find her and bring her to you, will you suck both of us?
Gluteman is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 06:16 PM   #5
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluteman View Post
Dammit Caitie, you are so fucking hot. If I find her and bring her to you, will you suck both of us?
That's a thought worthy of serious consideration. Do you think you can find her?
Old 06-16-2015, 06:18 PM   #6
Caitie Mae
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Part 2 is here.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:16 PM   #7
TexasChiliDog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow
TexasChiliDog is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 06:19 AM   #8
Gluteman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitie Mae View Post
That's a thought worthy of serious consideration. Do you think you can find her?
I don't know, but if you are up for it, I will most certainly try.
Gluteman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women