Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2015, 03:32 AM   #16
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Way back in the mists of time before I'd gotten into the game I ran across an article on the hobby wherein the researcher claimed that the typical client's attitude is "I can't fuckin' believe I'm having sex with a hot girl for just $xxx!" whereas the provider's tends to be "I can't fuckin' believe guys are paying me $xxx just to have sex!"

I've got to admit that I've sometimes encountered this felicitous state of affairs in real life--but rarely.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:29 AM   #17
PlaymateBarbie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 301794
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks wellendowed. I was embarrassed but I guess that comes with the territory. The service would have been a lot better if a certain visitor didn't make her presence. Let's just say HNIC will not get the make up service I agreed on because he's satisfied with his review.
PlaymateBarbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:31 AM   #18
PlaymateBarbie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I understand American Idiot.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #19
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaymateBarbie View Post
You are absolutely correct. I planned on this to happen this way knowing a review was public information. Way to be understanding HNIC, I'm sure you get a lot of cool points for this.
Reviews have nothing to do with getting points, cool or not, but as wellendowed1911 pointed out, it is great that he gave his honest opinion of the session and that is all you as a provider can ask for. If it was a bad review, like this one was, then that is how the ball bounces.

Reviews are the opinion of the reviewer, not what the provider reviewed wants him to say, if you are not happy with that, then you need to step up your game and ask what you can do to make a session fantastic for the guy that is paying you, regardless of the amount.

Quote:
Thanks wellendowed. I was embarrassed but I guess that comes with the territory. The service would have been a lot better if a certain visitor didn't make her presence. Let's just say HNIC will not get the make up service I agreed on because he's satisfied with his review.
He will not get his make up session you agreed to? The only thing that people have on this site or the hobby in general is their word, especially the first time they see someone. You are new here, so FYI, to not be good at your word will only be detrimental to you, not only as a provider, but also as a member of this site and you may not last long.

Unless it is 100% the fault of the hobbyist, many times after a bad review, a provider will show enough fortitude to offer and follow through with a make up session, then he will reference the bad review, state you are good at your word and hopefully, you show him a better time. Out of all the providers listed in the metroplex, he picked you to go see and spend his money on, the wise thing to do is show him how much that is appreciated. If you do not, then as I said in my earlier post, you will be seeing mainly one time clients, but here on Eccie, guys will look at your previous reviews and your post history then maybe the calls get fewer and farther between.

Going back to your original post on this thread, that is the excitement of the hobby, guys are grateful to have sex with a hot girl who under normal conditions, would probably not give him the time of day, and providers are making the easiest money possible for the actual time they spend with a client, and for doing something that is normally done for free in the real world. Keep in mind that the key word is "pay" and if you do not do what you can within your power and comfortable limits to show a guy a good time, then your "pay" will dry up.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:15 AM   #20
bored@home
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Kind of bad form going back on what you said publicly but to each their own. Not sure any love is lost either way but you know.. "Indian giver" comes to mind. No dog in this tiff just an observation.

edit: egads... I just parroted DF... It's going to be a strange day
bored@home is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:41 AM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this thread is bloody awesome!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:19 AM   #22
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this thread is bloody awesome!
Bwahahahaha!!! Comedy gold man!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 05:14 PM   #23
PlaymateBarbie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the advice everyone, I will learn how to please you all better.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women