Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163188
Yssup Rider60840
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36940
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2015, 01:03 AM   #136
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If you're going to try and paint Jefferson as an atheist, you will get your ass handed to you quicker than the load you blew the last time one of these whoooores had the misfortune of handling your pathetic excuse for a cock, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I never said he was atheist. He was a deist. That's a far cry from a god-fearing christian, you goobergruber peter puffer. Have you sucked Emanuel's dick yet?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:04 AM   #137
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Jefferson was a Deist. He was not a Christian. "Nature's God" does not translate to the Christian God, Jewish God, Muslim God, or any other established deity. The frequently referred to "Divine Providence". They viewed the Divine as an unknowable mystery. They weren't advocating a doctrine.
You've finally said something worth repeating.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:04 AM   #138
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, you're saying you carry on much too long on nonsense, eh? Why do you feel that way about yourself?
Says the turd who still goes on and on with WE about being a god-fearing christian. Talk about carrying on. Jeebus Crabst.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:16 AM   #139
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I never said he was atheist. He was a deist. That's a far cry from a god-fearing christian, you goobergruber peter puffer. Have you sucked Emanuel's dick yet?
Jefferson may not have subscribed to the tenets of any contemporary Christian church, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but Jefferson did call himself a "Christian". Furthermore, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Jefferson constructed his "Jefferson's Bible" from the New Testament of the King James Bible.

Quote:
I, too, have made a wee-little book from the same materials, which I call the Philosophy of Jesus; it is a paradigma of his doctrines, made by cutting the texts out of the book, and arranging them on the pages of a blank book, in a certain order of time or subject. A more beautiful or precious morsel of ethics I have never seen; it is a document in proof that I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus... (Jefferson letter to Charles Thomson Monticello, January 9, 1816)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 01:58 AM   #140
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

He took out all the miracles, as well as the writings of Paul. He was not claiming to be a Christian as we understand it today. He did not believe in the divinity of Christ, but he liked the moral teachings.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:12 AM   #141
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Jefferson may not have subscribed to the tenets of any contemporary Christian church, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but Jefferson did call himself a "Christian". Furthermore, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, Jefferson constructed his "Jefferson's Bible" from the New Testament of the King James Bible.
You're delusional. His own bible, that he cut and pasted from the actual bible, is what makes him a christian?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
Old 05-22-2015, 08:10 AM   #142
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're delusional. His own bible, that he cut and pasted from the actual bible, is what makes him a christian?

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
In Jefferson's own words, Jefferson said he was Christian, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Quote:
I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus...(Jefferson letter to Charles Thomson Monticello, January 9, 1816)
Old 05-22-2015, 08:20 AM   #143
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

So a person is something because they say they are? That approach has more than a few problems associated with it.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:25 AM   #144
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
So a person is something because they say they are? That approach has more than a few problems associated with it.
A hyperlink was included with the quote, Old-THUMPER, so you can check the veracity of the cited statement if you wish. Jefferson said he was "a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus" even as he rejected the tenets and clericalism of contemporary Christian churches, Old-THUMPER.
Old 05-22-2015, 08:42 AM   #145
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ShitEater only wants to thin the black herd. The white herd needs some culling too...

Fucking Ozombies, just don't get it. All they can think about is to take the guns from law abiding citizens.
Too bad they don't realize that's never going to happen. Can anyone imagine 1%er Biker Gang turning their guns in because the government asked them to, or better yet the government confiscating them, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women