Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2015, 05:02 PM   #16
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

NCNS make it hard for everyone.
For you guys, you take the time to drive to the incall most of the time.
For us ladies, we sometimes will pay for an incall and may also have to make a drive.

Game players on either side just make it harder for those of us that do actually show up.

As for unicorns, I thought they were something rare and beautiful.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #17
Fistofdollars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
NCNS make it hard for everyone.
For you guys, you take the time to drive to the incall most of the time.
For us ladies, we sometimes will pay for an incall and may also have to make a drive.

Game players on either side just make it harder for those of us that do actually show up.

As for unicorns, I thought they were something rare and beautiful.
The one I'm chasing is
Fistofdollars is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #18
ladycasper
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 266239
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamestippen254 View Post
Is this the unicorn?
Best pic ever jamestippen254
ladycasper is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 01:20 PM   #19
starrlove
BANNED

User ID: 295588
My ECCIE Reviews

I am some what new to the game, and I have had tons of NCNS! I thought it was just me. But glad to know I'm not the only one. I understand people can be late and run into issues, but seems like everyone is doing this! I hope it gets better.
starrlove is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 03:25 PM   #20
slickwill
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

To me, the whole thing comes down to having enough respect for another person to call and cancel. At least let me know. I wouldn't leave someone else hanging out to dry.....
slickwill is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 09:19 PM   #21
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In OVER 2 yrs, I've had one instance where I was a NCNS without warning the guy. But it was a family emergency and I ran out the door leaving my hobby phone on the counter. I offered the guy a half off session, which he declined the discount even though he has seen me since. But I also have a reputation and had seen the guy before so he knows I'm reliable when I set something.
But there are ladies both on here and especially on BP that are known for NCNS and bad TCB. Some ladies may just do one or 2 appts to earn what they need for whatever their vice may be and then not care about the rest that they may have set. Or some may have a scheduler that overbooks them or doesn't tell them about all of the appts set. There really isn't any excuse for multiple NCNS after rescheduling with the same person. If a client is a NCNS and doesn't at least offer an apology, he is put on my DNS list unless it is someone that I have seen before and he is usually reliable.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:55 PM   #22
CaptCall
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Don't know what's worse to get ncns or have somebody string you along for instance say she says in leaving right now after a while you check up on her and she still says I'm on my way then later she says I'm not able to make haven't even left yet both have happened to me and I guess both situations are just as frustrating what do y'all think is worse
CaptCall is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 07:35 PM   #23
Wild12tame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The stringing along is the worse to me. That "I'm on my way" crap is a stall tactic I think so they can find I ride or something. Its only happened twice but both times it's been a no show or a extremely late arrival. I very rarely do out calls. Not because of this. Just because i don't want them to know where I live.
Wild12tame is online now   Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:20 PM   #24
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't do alot of outcalls however when I say that I'm on my way, I truly am on my way. But if you've had that experience of ladies not showing up, then it makes sense that you doubt. Same for us ladies with some of the excuses that we get.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women