Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2015, 05:47 PM   #16
starlight87
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 194507
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

didn't want to comment on this because I don't feel that it would help considering everyone has there own opinion and will feel how they feel regardless but after the comments I cant help myself.. even tho this is a situation between me and Spartan and no one will ever know the full story besides me and him.. we have had great times together and also had some communicatioin errors.. I am human and so is everyone else in this world we make mistakes but as for this situation it was all blown out of proportion and I know as far as I am concerned I did not make a mistake.. this is being taken care of I didn't screw anyone over and regardless putting someones personal info online is not ok.. I am a damn good provider and no matter what in this hobby there is good and bad for every person in it.. I do my best to take care of my clients and expect to be treated the same in return.. I want repeat business its the best business and that is not how you get it, so im not in the business of screwing over clients but all will think what they think and that's ok... As for me im not gonna stop doing my job because of one comment made about me.. I will continue to give the best head in texas and give sexual satisfaction to those who come and play with me! that's all I have to say on this subject
starlight87 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 09:01 PM   #17
boomvang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary2784 View Post
Sorry man, kind of your own fault. But thanks for heads up I will never consider booking with her from now on. Looks like she needs a new profession.
When did compassion become a fault gary2784? Gullibility is more of a shortcoming and you are your own victim. Sparten06 handled this very well I think. He didn't erupt and show anger. He just calmly and publicly said "what the fuck"?

The minute you show anger in a situation such as this you become an asshole and no one every owes an asshole a thing. I am a well documented abuser of rule number #1. I wish I had of had this post to go by instead of getting so fed up I melted down. I may never recover from that fully reputation wise.

I had more than one VERIFED provider succeed at this with me. Never one quite a quickly, but I had seveal get more with more time. Aprilrenee got me for just about this amount about a year and a half ago. It took her 3 or 4 days. I let her stay in my house because she wanted to make a change. She and her friends got me for cash, vintage port as well as used anal beads from the toy drawer.

Another girl wasn't verified yet when she took things. She was working on becoming verified, She took my iPod and scewed me out of a couple of hundred in cash. You just don't invole LE when something like that happens in the hobby. Lick your wounds and whine a little. Unfortunately for her she took checks from my check book. When the rocket scientist friend of hers tried to cash one at the branch I use they involved LE. I wrote to the mods about this with a police report. I was told that I could do nothing to prevent her from obtaining Verified Provider status as long as someone was willing to vouch for her. They said wait and review her. But she would be verified, I didn't have to do that because she and her check casing friend were arrested for something unrelated. She spent 6 weeks or so in the county spa. I never heard from her again. She's not a provider here, but it wasn't me that stopped it.

I didn't go and look at Sparten06 other postings, but judging from this one I would say he is a very nice guy. He just matter of factly told his side of the story. I see that Starlight has replied too. That post indicates that things are being worked out. That's a good save on Starlight's side in my opinion. I wonder if that would have happen without Sparten06's misplaced review.

I had a little relapse last week with my problem with rule #1. It involved two providers, One still active on ECCIE and P411 and the other retired more of less. They collectively got me for 500 or 600. I shouldn't admit this but the retired one got me big time last fall. I'm not as calm and collected as Sparten06 and I let my displeasure be known. I didn't call anyone any names and I didn't threaten other than I did say I was considering a review. That got me threatened pretty bad. That's all I'll say of that. I'm back in the grove again now. It's a shame that so few keep so many under constant scrutiny. I had to be ridiculed into abiding by rule number 1. Life is much simpler when you don't spend all of your time in collections.

I hope everyone here lives happily ever after.
boomvang is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:00 AM   #18
wizzzzzbang
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Next time, a hooker asks to pre-pay for service, ask them to meet you at your bank to sign a Promissory Note. A legally binding, court recognized, loan document that can be enforced as you see fit.
That should end any future requests for pre-pays.
wizzzzzbang is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:29 PM   #19
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

you don't drive for Swift, Prime, or CR England do you ?
Prime is banned from the McDonald's playgrounds...

zebra is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:25 AM   #20
Tim240
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Yikes...
Tim240 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 08:11 AM   #21
jlh1943
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

My experience with Starlight was a mixed bag. I have only been in the hobby for less than a year. Starlight was my first experience with eccie. Saw her a couple of weeks before Christmas. After a bj to completion asked for a second shot. She told me she didn't have time. We had talked about her son and she didn't have money for a present for him. I gave her my remaining cash telling her to buy present. Two or three weeks later got a text from her asking for money saying she would make it up to me with a later session. I replied I couldn't help. Guys, be careful with this one.
jlh1943 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:17 AM   #22
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Everyone has to learn this lesson the hard way. I did so I know how it feels. All it takes is a minor mis-que from either party for situations like this to go nuclear.

Now I don't care what story/offer/puppy-dog eyes I get. If a lady asks for loan or prepay I just politely decline.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:17 PM   #23
Zaphod
Gaining Momentum

Spartan....based on this review you did on the 26th, am I to assume you and Starlight have settled your differences? Sounds like it.
Zaphod is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:21 PM   #24
SuperDuck814
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen33 View Post
Hmmm sounds like must have pist her off....known her for over 2 years even when she was back in ft worth....never had any issues prepayin for a session....she has always made good on them and then some.
Same here - she does ask for money but she always made it up and then some. Seen her many times and got to know her really well and just don't think she has the "crook" gene.
SuperDuck814 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women