Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
test
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162690
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453232
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2015, 06:31 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just an FYI. I DO NOT DECEIVE PEOPLE

ALL MY PICTURES I post on my current ads are with in 30 days .
Only I try to do them every 2 weeks even if they are selfees and not good. My body fluctuates and so does my hair so I like to show you before you go.
On my site and on here my top pictures are my all time favorite pics and I was younger but I say that in my profile. I just read a comment that my pictures are not current and wanted to nip this in the bud right the fuck now. I may be many things but a deceiving person is not one of them .....I am very very very clear of my right age and and what I do and do not do in my ads and on my web site.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1365211&highlight=
http://jackson.backpage.com/BodyRubs...w-pics/5925189

I started this business when I was 30 had just got divorced starting over and the one thing that my job has always been about is HONESTY AND TRUST... I HAVE NEVER EVER LIED ABOUT MY AGE OR WHAT I DO.
Y'ALL TRUST ME TO DO EXACTLY WHAT I SAY I WILL DO AND I TRUST Y'ALL TO BE A GENTLEMAN WHEN HERE for someone to comment that I would ever lead someone astray by putting out dated pictures up just pissed me the fuck off.

I am guessing that person went to my showcase saw the first 4 pics and did not bother to read on my profile where it says the top pictures are my favorites the bottom pics are my recent ones.... YEAH that is what I am thinking happened. But to put in writing a whip against my character because some one is delusional or unread I had to whip back.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1297431 is what I am referring too

Now maybe I did not paint the barn before someone coming over that has happened more times since I shower with each person . at 40 I could get away with out painting the barn lets me know at 45 I need to keep the barn painted. .LOL
However...LET ME BE VERY CLEAR
TO THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EVERY AD PICTURE THAT I POST ON MY CURRENT ADS HAVE DATES ON THEM I NEVER EVER EVER PUT UP OLD PICTURES OR PHOTO SHOPPED PICTURES NEVER EVER EVER.
I DO NOT LIE ABOUT MY AGE OR WHAT I OFFER EVER EVER EVER

I will be adding new pics to my showcase and site.when I get to my photo girl every week I have been losing 5 pounds wanted to wait till I got done with this 27 day body cleanse I have been doing. anyway. just wanted to clear the air.

I for sure do not suck and fuck and I am for sure not a young spinner I know this and do my very very best to let yall know that... I AM A RAJUN CAJUN that has one thing i protect with everything in me and that is my INTEGRITY
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:46 PM   #2
monroegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

You've never been anything but honest with me dear. And damn do I miss those hands of yours!
monroegent is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:35 PM   #3
formalj
Valued Poster

I agree she is honest. She does have great hands. I don't spend that kind of money for a massage and HE any more but if I did I would see her
formalj is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:48 AM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

awwww tickling my ear with a peacock feather.. <><> kisses....

When there are ladies that will swollow you whole for 40 bucks.. If I had a dick a gun and an old junky car that I could drive and park at their incall I would go do that more often my damn self...LOL
I am not at all and did not comment on anyones thought of what value they put on my talents and services in what I do.. THAT will very and I know and appreciate that.
WHAT I WAS PISSED ABOUT was the comment that was written as fact that said her pictures ARE OLD AND OUTDATED.. ON MY ADS NO WAY on my site and here they very but they are dated and commented on. anyway I am over it yall made me feel better ..THANK YOU

AND FYI again when I train girls I look at their documents I KNOW how old they are and ENCOURAGE THEM TO USE THERE REAL AGE.. I can not make any one do it and some ladies will move it up or down a couple of years for safety reasons not show there whole face etc.etc. but I try. Yall have fun this summer
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 10:31 PM   #5
monroegent
Valued Poster

DJ your services are phenomenal, on par with no other in what you do dear. Have to catch up next time you are in my area!!!!! I miss those hands
monroegent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women