Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48627
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2015, 03:55 PM   #16
beachcomber789
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I prefer a private in-call like the sexy Jules Jaguar has, the motel thing scares me due to LE and video cams. One provider wanted to meet at a 1 Star, yes I said 1 Star and I said no thanks, I was worried more about bed bugs than LE!
beachcomber789 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 04:06 PM   #17
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Why do these places work with LE? What do they get out of it?
They are helping to end human trafficking in America. Or so they say . . .
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:05 PM   #18
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

so does LE have the resources to over all the guest list of all motel chains in the US? Most likely not, the list is used only when a crime has been committed.
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

If you frequent established ladies you usually do not have an issue with the incalls, hotel or other. Hell, there is one established lady that uses a dumpy motel type property for her incall. I drove up and shook my head. She let me in and wow, the owners put a lot of money into the rooms. It was real nice.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 06:31 PM   #20
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i dont know if this is the proper place to say, but i have been using a new Best Western Plus for my outcalls. I get a suite cause it has a whirlpoolbath that helps my back. It is also clean and i have had 0 problems. I dont do incalls cause well i dont drive... its a phobia look it up... plus having to live at home due to living on disability isnt the best place to have a session.

I have had 0 problems i guess because im a hobbiest i guess. they never drill me just check me in and that is all. The room is huge and is aleays very clean. I have paid more for some 4 star places that were in some pretty bad shape before so i dig this place
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #21
ftango4
Valued Poster

So I guess we'd all agree that Hobbying at any provider hotel is a big Hobby no no, right?!!
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 04:53 AM   #22
mm03
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
A few years ago I had to bail out my friend from Irving jail. She was arrested in a sting conducted at the Four Seasons. Yeah, the Four Seasons.
Irving and Addison have always been very aggressive in pursuing ladies. Since the 90's both cities have the reputation for committing a disproportional amount of resources going after ladies and their clients. Arlington and Irving have set up outcalls having ladies from other cities come in and then arresting them. I have heard, but never been able to confirm, that these two departments have also traveled to other cities for incalls and with cooperation of the "host" city arrested ladies at their incall location.

In the early 2000's Four Seasons and the Omni were legendary for their reputations of ladies being busted there. Four Seasons and the Omni...as a security and safety policy they stop everyone entering the building that they do not immediately recognize as a guest, they ask to see the keycard or they will ask for the person (and room number) you are visiting then call that person to verify they are expecting you. Renaissance in Richardson and Intercontinental in Addison do the same.

With most hotels requiring a valid government issued ID to register and check-in, all the data being entered and stored electronically...I don't think it's that difficult or time consuming for LE to cross reference against a database of open warrants. I know when we do background checks for new employees, if the applicant uses a smartphone running the phone number, name, date of birth (not always required), and home address (not always required) we get all sorts of results, from eccie posts, craiglist ads, all forms of social media (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, high school reunion sites, etc...), any aliases used, other emails connected to the person, old and current phone numbers used...pretty much anything you have ever done with a smartphone shows up.

I think a better question is why would a hotel, single or chain, not provide LE with a guest list? The list is property of the hotel, and they do sell it to advertisers, so why not provide it to LE?

mm
mm03 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:30 AM   #23
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally prefer the Hyatt or Hilton but when I was in cali as a provider, I really couldn't afford the 4 stars...especially in orange county and stayed at a motel 6 once. Saw so many people get arrested and cops busting doors down it was like watching a live version of cops! Clients also refused to come see me when they realized where I was. I would think that all or most motels work with LE because it's more stereotypical to see a working gal in a cheap motel than a 4 star hotel. but honestly, as long as you screen and don't have too much traffic, you will be fine. Cops can speculate all they want but can't arrest you for having foot traffic. They can harass you, yes and make you feel uncomfortable.
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 06:33 AM   #24
Angel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 262467
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Why do these places work with LE? What do they get out of it?
Probably a pay cut
Angel Ryder is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:02 AM   #25
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
So I guess we'd all agree that Hobbying at any provider hotel is a big Hobby no no, right?!!
No-- hotels are fine as long as the person you are seeing is reputable. I'm going to be switching back to hotels shortly with my availability changing drastically-- and I don't have an issue with it at all.

It isn't really about the location as MUCH as it is about the practices of the person you are seeing.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 08:06 AM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
Wrong. Hotel are safe. Its the person you are seeing you have to worry about.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women