Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60240
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48399
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #1
Sweet Bailey
The Sweetist Treat

User ID: 261812
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down NCNS:Teamnoles Not a great way to return to the hobby

I received a call today from a hobbyist named Teamnoles he had set up a appointment for earlier in the day but then called to reschedule for midnight i was at first hesitant to see him due to him only have seen girls from bp and over a year ago i very rarely even except refrences or give them to bp girls unless they are reviewed. Now if u scheduled for midnight around 5pm u have no excuse to why u cant call send a text email or pm to cancel now there is never a excuse to NCNS unless u have Ebola lol or have been arrested i find this unacceptable and quite rude especially with tomorrow being Easter weekend and i have to get up early to start Easter preparations. I feel that the same standards should be set for hobbyists as providers we all know that a NCNS from a provider would cause a uproar on the board but if a hobbyists NCNS it seems to be swept under the rug. I hope this is a reminder to us all that NCNS is Unacceptable behavior
Sweet Bailey is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 05:28 AM   #2
w1nd3rf00l
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

FWIW, I agree, a 3 word text is all it takes.. Even a true emergency should be followed up with an explanation.. We are adults here.
w1nd3rf00l is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 09:13 AM   #3
Sweet Bailey
The Sweetist Treat

User ID: 261812
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Smh i still i have not a received explaination or even a apology i think a i may start charging a cancellation fee of $50 for anyone who NCNS. Like u said w1nd3rf00l it only takes a few seconds to send a text. If u can get demerits on the board for incorporate behavior u should get demerits for NCNS i think that would solve the NCNS problems i have read many threads about providers NCNS but the same standereds should be held to hobbyists as well on either side of the fence a NCNS is time wasted and for some babysitters paid.
Sweet Bailey is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:42 AM   #4
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Completely agree. Such a complete waste of time. I HAD a regular provider until recently that started NCNS on a regular basis. Ended up ruining a good thing for her pocket when I got fed up with wsted gas n motels n had to quit seeing her. It only takes a minute to text or call.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:50 PM   #5
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Unfortunately it will happen in this business. In a way, it's just the cost of doing business.

Happens on both sides of the sheets, so to speak.

I don't mean this to be critical of anyone or any situation, but similar things happen all the time. A provider says she will be in town, or available during a certain time. Then things happen and it all changes. Maybe you know, maybe you don't. It just happens.

A guy is free to determine if they want to still pursue or not. It's his choice.
On the flip, a woman is free to decide if she wants to even bother booking a guy who has done a NCNS with no warning.

What if a guy gets spooked at the arrival on the incall and decides to drive away? Might not be able to text right away that he is bailing due to this or that, meanwhile his phone blows up.

Stuff happens. Can't really do much about it, on either side.
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women