Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
test
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
rdtraveler
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default just had my wisdom teeth pulled. :(

Now I am just waiting for the meds and pain to kick in.

Anyone else had theirs out? How long before you ate, smoked, or was able to drive/run around town?
rdtraveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:40 PM   #2
geektoy123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I had mine out when I was around 21-22 years old.

Let me say this...

All 4 of mine were impacted. I had almost no pain (surgeon must've been a sorcerer). I smoked twice a day for a few days & mostly ate soup. I did the regular salt-water thingy.

The only downside for me really was the constant taste of blood... ugh that made my stomach churn after a couple days.

Recovered in a week & just played it safe for a while w/ foods & cold things.

I didn't drive, & took very little pain medicine - I don't like pills.
geektoy123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Use that syringe tool to keep the holes cleaned out. They will get nasty if you don't.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 09:44 PM   #4
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

How ya feelin'?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #5
Guest041216
Account Disabled

User ID: 121574
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Geektoy 123 You lucky dog lol I was out of commission with my mouth for nearly a month then had to do it again

I had all four of mine removed 2 each time! The first time it was top and bottom of one side of my mouth OMG I looked like a squirrel because the one side of my face was sooo swollen!
I was drugged up in the appointment before they started lol but when I got out I wanted a shake soo bad I went to Braums got a shake then sucked it right out the straw and apparently before I left the office they said no suction and absolutely no straws hahaha I didn't hear that part! It took about 3 weeks to a month to get back right then had to do other side.......Just use lots of mouth wash and I mean lots of mouth wash after everything especially smoking hun! It will heal quicker if you are constantly rinsing with the wash! Good luck getting to feel better hun!
Guest041216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:22 AM   #6
geektoy123
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie James View Post
@ Geektoy 123 You lucky dog lol I was out of commission with my mouth for nearly a month then had to do it again

I had all four of mine removed 2 each time! The first time it was top and bottom of one side of my mouth OMG I looked like a squirrel because the one side of my face was sooo swollen!
I was drugged up in the appointment before they started lol but when I got out I wanted a shake soo bad I went to Braums got a shake then sucked it right out the straw and apparently before I left the office they said no suction and absolutely no straws hahaha I didn't hear that part! It took about 3 weeks to a month to get back right then had to do other side.......Just use lots of mouth wash and I mean lots of mouth wash after everything especially smoking hun! It will heal quicker if you are constantly rinsing with the wash! Good luck getting to feel better hun!

That's usually the story I hear when folks talk about getting this done. I know it's never a great thing to have oral surgery done.

I remembered looking at the x-rays. ALL 4 of my wisdom teeth were impacted & growing sideways beneath the others.

Again, the guy who did mine is obviously very good at what he does. And this was near 18 years ago.

Do what Ms Julie says - rinse a lot. Eat foods that are liquefied (will make the cleaning easier), and good luck - you'll be glad it's over with and won't have to worry about it once you are done.
geektoy123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:00 PM   #7
rdtraveler
Gaining Momentum

I am feeling a lot better as far as my mouth goes. But it seems since the swelling went down, I got a bad sinus cold. So now I am battling that. About to call a provider I have lined up for Monday and cancel. Just rather not take any chances of getting her sick, hope she don't get mad and ban me from seeing her in the future over it.
Old 03-21-2015, 03:09 PM   #8
rdtraveler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by geektoy123 View Post
That's usually the story I hear when folks talk about getting this done. I know it's never a great thing to have oral surgery done.

I remembered looking at the x-rays. ALL 4 of my wisdom teeth were impacted & growing sideways beneath the others.

Again, the guy who did mine is obviously very good at what he does. And this was near 18 years ago.

Do what Ms Julie says - rinse a lot. Eat foods that are liquefied (will make the cleaning easier), and good luck - you'll be glad it's over with and won't have to worry about it once you are done.
I have been eating soups, pudding, drinking plenty of water, and rinsing 5 to 10 times daily. My wisdom teeth were impacted and it ended up causing the nodes in my neck to swell up.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:39 AM   #9
Guest041216
Account Disabled

User ID: 121574
My ECCIE Reviews

Ouchie yes you should be fine soon just take some meds and get some rest the provider will understand completely, stuff happens its life!

Get well soon hun
Guest041216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 06:10 AM   #10
SouthernDude127
Valued Poster

I have one already pulled and the doctor gave me the right amount of medicine to numb me but when they pulled that tooth, they totally messed up my sinus canal.

So they got rid of one pain but created another. Oh well, what can you do!? Right? Lol
SouthernDude127 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women