Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162516
Yssup Rider60329
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35836
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2015, 05:58 AM   #1
x"CY"ting
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default DesireMeDestiny Clarification

A couple weeks ago there was a post about Destiny that she NCNS a guy from Nebraska. He ran her through the mud and really made her look bad. I saw her yesterday and she was very disappointed. Her business this week has been very poor and she is just trying to make a go of it. she told me that she never saw this guy because he was very rude and not respectful on the phone. Destiny is a very fun gal and I have seen her several times. We always have a great time and she is a ball of fire. Please give her a chance and disregard comments made by one person. Just my two cents worth.
x"CY"ting is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:52 AM   #2
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

While I have no personal experience with this provider, I have many times seen a pattern of a lady having repeatedly good reviews, then somebody posts one bad one and everybody gets worried?! Eventually you may meet a provider you don't click with but lots of other guys do. There is nothing wrong with that. And if you are one of the guys who enjoyed that provider it may seem like a personal attack, but let it go. We all aren't going to like the same thing, that's why we need more reviews and more opinions.
That said, I think Destiny looks awesome.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:23 AM   #3
gregaustin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
While I have no personal experience with this provider, I have many times seen a pattern of a lady having repeatedly good reviews, then somebody posts one bad one and everybody gets worried?! Eventually you may meet a provider you don't click with but lots of other guys do. There is nothing wrong with that. And if you are one of the guys who enjoyed that provider it may seem like a personal attack, but let it go. We all aren't going to like the same thing, that's why we need more reviews and more opinions.
That said, I think Destiny looks awesome.
I noticed that with my favorite. I've seen her for many years and have never had the slightest issue, in fact she's just gotten better, then I read some stuff posted about her that makes my jaw drop. I guess it's best to be careful, both about the positive and the negative stuff you read.
gregaustin is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:13 PM   #4
buryl005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Ya i just seen her yesterday and had a lot of fun really nice girl
buryl005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:52 PM   #5
Cubsfan81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I personally didn't give his comments any thoughts. After all the good reviews I assumed he was trolling or only telling part of a story to make himself look good. Destiny is georgeous and as soon as I can work it out I intend on visiting her.
Cubsfan81 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 05:58 PM   #6
les123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Glad you made this post xCYting. I am in Destiny's corner also. I have also seen a bad review of a provider have a negative impact on her business. We really need to watch what we say on here, it can really have an impact. BTW, I plan on seeing destiny again as soon as our schedules match. She was an absolute pro when I met her.
les123 is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:37 PM   #7
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

As she has many good reviews I doubt she needs any WK, I doubt her business has been to poor since hes in a different state and all, but im sure she made you feel horrible for her. He said she NCNS, so if thats the case then she deserved to get something, the rest of the store I have no idea about but when your that good and that experienced theres no excuses to NCNS someone. She should have came on here her self and spoke up, not someone who just got some pussy or head from the girl, it takes at least 48/72 hours for pussy to wear off.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:15 PM   #8
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Hell yeah! What Shalya said! Newbie WKs...Geez! What the heck is this board for anyway?
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:16 PM   #9
simple55guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Cy is not a newb. Most guys on here would value his input.
simple55guy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 06:26 PM   #10
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wasnt talking about CY being a newbie, but I was talking about him WKing, were grown and no body should need a WK, Ive told her the same she should have came out here in the open and defended herself on open forum, or just let it go. He sounds like a nut job anyways, so she might have just been better off.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:10 AM   #11
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Not the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by x"CY"ting View Post
A couple weeks ago there was a post about Destiny that she NCNS a guy from Nebraska. He ran her through the mud and really made her look bad. I saw her yesterday and she was very disappointed. Her business this week has been very poor and she is just trying to make a go of it. she told me that she never saw this guy because he was very rude and not respectful on the phone. Destiny is a very fun gal and I have seen her several times. We always have a great time and she is a ball of fire. Please give her a chance and disregard comments made by one person. Just my two cents worth.
This is completely false. I am the one who made the comments. The only time I talked to her was to confirm the apt as it was originally made three hours before the apt time. She confirmed it and then I never spoke to her again. She didn't answer my calls when I called on the way to the appt. She never called to explain why she NCNS. I have a lot of reviews on this board and I always tell the truth in my reviews and comments. I also find it kind of offensive when some WK tries to downplay the truth. I also said she has great reviews and that's why I was surprised at the complete lack of respect when at least not calling me back with a reason. If you don't want to take the information I gave and choose to ignore it that's fine with me. I use the board to inform and that's why I posted in the Iowa section.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:09 PM   #12
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Its kind of funny how I am getting threatening messages because I put my two sense in this, and I wasnt sticking up for anyone.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:22 PM   #13
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
it takes at least 48/72 hours for pussy to wear off.
Pussy wears off?
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:46 AM   #14
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

lol yes Livin at some point lol dont make me become ghetto and dramafied, damn it pussy wears off !!!! lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women