Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
test
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
Alicia1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 200868
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oak street poboy festival!

Happy Holiday week everyone! Anyone going to the po'boy festival on oak street? The food is so good,
Any providers working on Thanksgiving Day?
I'm sure it will be slow but I decided to work because not everyone has some thing to do on Thursday and may need or just want company. Who else is , and what all are you guys cooking ��!
Alicia1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
Old Horn Dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

I'm staying home & watching football. I'm cooking a ham, making some potato salad & green beans; maybe make an apple pie on Wed. night for dinner Thursday. I got invited out by people I don't know very well & honestly--although I'd prefer to be home w/my folks on Thursday (in NC), life's too short to accept invitations from strangers (I like the people who invited me--but they invited me to dinner where THEY are going w/people I don't know at all) when what you really want to do is sleep in & not have to drive half-way across Misssssippi when you have to work Friday.

I might be in the mood for company. Would your Hispanic friend (started w/an "S" but cannot remember her name) who was w/you awhile back be visiting then perhaps? I remember she was 5'1" or 5'2" & extremely pretty. I am... weak... when it comes to Hispanic women. Or margaritas. Or Juan's Flying Burrito. Hope she likes little fat old bald guys. Does she have an account here? Lovely girl.
Old Horn Dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Thxs for the
Information
Alicia
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:44 PM   #4
Alicia1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 200868
My ECCIE Reviews

@old horn dog she is not with me this week but maybe again soon, I will let you know! What you are cooking sounds great I just made a ham the other day and now I'm going to do a turkey and dressing and several other things but I have not decided on my dessert yet, lol, hopefully some thing chocolate to share with a client ��❤ . I'll be watching football as well I'm at the oak street festival right now, I just had a shrimp and fried green tomatoe po boy , ahhh its so good, I'm getting ideas of what I want to make! I totally understand not wanting to go to peoples invites that you don't know! That's why I'm kinda doing my own thing! Family is far away .
@ Siberia you're welcome and I hope you have a great time this holiday season!
talk to you guys soon and horn dog I might want some apple pie, lol! Its muy bueno! ��
Alicia1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women