Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48539
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-25-2014, 01:32 PM   #16
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

There are no guarantees, etc. Everyone in this hobby should understand that and act accordingly. Having gotten the obvious out of the way (see how simple that was, Whispers? see side note below) -

I've been a member of P411 for 8 years. I trust Gina and P411. You know who I don't trust, Valentina? People who consistently dredge up negative rumors and second-hand accusations, but then try to hide behind the old, "hey, I didn't accuse anybody of anything, I'm just repeating what I've heard". You've done that repeatedly in this thread. And by your own account, your "respected" blogger did the same thing (printing someone else's claims with no verification). So... you are now one of the people I don't trust, Valentina. I haven't seen you in the past and wouldn't be tempted to now.

Side note to Whispers - Gneiss Guy covered many of the same points you did, but then made it clear that he valued P411 as a resource. However, your exposition left me questioning your motivations for reasons you might not have intended. Like GG, your general points were fine, but then you slipped into an old bad habit - trying to look cool by diminishing another party in passing. "Some chick in Canada"? That comment was unnecessarily denigrating to her and to the judgment of a LOT of hobbyests who value her service and the level of discretion that she does provide. I'm guessing that a bunch of people shared my reaction when they read that coment (to wit: "WTF?"). I think your intentions are good and you had gotten better about considering what you said before posting it, but...

And what the hell, as long as I'm about it... First rule of journalism - if you can say the same thing in fewer words, it will make a more powerful message... you're gravitating back toward your other old habit of writing novels and it makes people wonder what the seeming obfuscation is about. I don't think that is your intention. Get to the point, just say what you mean. Your friend, Bob.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #17
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default No stone left unturned

Almost left you out, Secret Amore. As the person who dredged up "dirt" from almost a year ago (that was already addressed on this very board previously), your motives come across pretty sketchy, also. Reputable hobbyests take this knid of behavior into account. You have a good day now, sunshine.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:37 PM   #18
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
Almost left you out, Secret Amore. As the person who dredged up "dirt" from almost a year ago (that was already addressed on this very board previously), your motives come across pretty sketchy, also. Reputable hobbyests take this knid of behavior into account. You have a good day now, sunshine.
Huh? Girl, relatively new to the hobby, has safety questions and you're gonna crucify her?

Reputable non-idiots take this knid of behavior into account. You have a good day now.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #19
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave

not sure why my motives should seem "sketchy"

I wasn't dreggin up "dirt" i simply googled P411 and came across this article
and i just made a query to gather some other insight/perspective from our community.

stop acting like i did something unsavory by asking a question, Geez.

reputable providers take this kind of take down comments like this into account.

it's clear you already have a negative opinion of me or you would have notice it was just a query not some what ever questionable or dark motive you applied to my question.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #20
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Since the question has been answered, and the thread has digressed into personal comments and attacks, at the request of the OP, I'm closing this one.

ztonk
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women