Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Incall or Outcall ??

Hello gentlemen, I have a question. Do you prefer outcall or incall?

I've been outcall since I started, but I am toying with the idea of providing an incall. Of course there is significant cost to that, and I don't yet know where my incall would be. Some of the hotels and homes I go to are amazing, and so beautiful. I'm wondering if my incall weren't up to that standard, would it be better to just remain an outcall provider? Is the caliber of the location very important?

Outcall gives the client the luxury of having the provider travel to him, but also to choose the "venue" he wants the session to take place at. I can honestly see pros and cons to both, and I would like some feedback directly from the members.

Thank you for your input!!!
Merry Minx is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

A lot of us don't have a choice - my SO would be a little ticked off if you showed up for an outcall, but she lets me drive all over town... Obviously, I don't see any gals that just do outcalls.

Some guys who can host won't because of security.

If you're going to use hotels, find somewhere convenient to the mongers. North of 410, Med Center, airport, Stone Oak. You don't have to use high end hotels, but you don't want us scared off by the area or hotel (and its guests). YOU are what we're there to see, not the decorations in your hotel room. Clean and not too messy and a bed, towels and a shower - that's all we really want.

You may want to try doing outcalls only some days, having an incall on others. Group your incall guys into the same day or two, do your outcall guys the other days. "Sorry, no incall on Thursday, but I'll have one Friday just for you!"

Many gals have apartments, and most mongers prefer them IMHO. You might want to try and sublet from someone - put up a Thread in InfoShare and see what pops up.

Good luck, and Happy Milking!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

You will find if you offer Incall (at a rate that is on a par with others) your audience will greatly increase. For reasons mentioned by OY.

If you do offer Incall, you should do it in Medical Center or Airport areas. Yes, they are more expensive, but as Deep Throat famously said: "Follow the money".
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:23 AM   #4
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you guys for your input, I will keep what you've said in mind as I decide what I'm going to do.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Other gals have told me that 80% of their clients are married - and most married men won't host. If you have an incall, you have many more potential clients.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #6
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkMaid View Post
Hello gentlemen, I have a question. Do you prefer outcall or incall?

I've been outcall since I started, but I am toying with the idea of providing an incall. Of course there is significant cost to that, and I don't yet know where my incall would be. Some of the hotels and homes I go to are amazing, and so beautiful. I'm wondering if my incall weren't up to that standard, would it be better to just remain an outcall provider? Is the caliber of the location very important?

Outcall gives the client the luxury of having the provider travel to him, but also to choose the "venue" he wants the session to take place at. I can honestly see pros and cons to both, and I would like some feedback directly from the members.

Thank you for your input!!!
I prefer incall's for the same reasons already mentioned. Just be sure pick a convenient location that we don't have to search for and don't have to worry about our vehicles disappearing while we are getting to know each other.
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:04 PM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

When I see "outcall only" on a showcase I move on. I won't foot the bill for the location, unless it's deducted from the donation and no way would I host in my home - i think mongers who do are just targets to get ripped off.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:39 PM   #8
blasphemouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

If you build an incall, they will cum...

Sorry, saw a window of opportunity!

blasphemouse is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:24 AM   #9
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
Other gals have told me that 80% of their clients are married - and most married men won't host. If you have an incall, you have many more potential clients.
Is marriage that bad? Lol. Only if they saw this!

Being single, in call is still best. In key areas as mentioned above.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
Merry Minx
@TheMerryMinx

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well... I think I'm seeing a pattern here lol...
Maybe I will try an incall this upcoming week as a test....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women