Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2014, 10:13 PM   #16
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
I have had 3 visits in the last month where guys have done this crap to me (too rough, overly aggressive, disrespectful). I don't know why they call me in the first place. I am not that girl. No where in any of my ads, reviews or website does it say that I am PSE and/or a submissive slave they can use and abuse as they choose.

There is a reason why I put "GFE" on all of my advertisements. I desire and need encounters that are Fun, passionate and like a real date.

I do NOT want, have or welcome any visits where someone is going to use and abuse me. Call some other girl for that who is into that kind of thing. That is NOT what I offer.

I offer a true, genuine GFE encounter where we are both Equal, both have a super Fun time and both experiencing tons of Pleasure. This is where I am most Happy and Satisfied.
Can I Get An AMEN!!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #17
Mrbelvedere
Premium Access

Encounters: 14
Unhappy

Hoo kant speil ? I resemble dat remarc Emie..
Mrbelvedere is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:20 PM   #18
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbelvedere View Post
Hoo kant speil ? I resemble dat remarc Emie..
Lol!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:29 PM   #19
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys that PM, call, email etc. incessantly,and never book. What do you want? Do you need a friend? There is one that is doing it to lots of us ladies right now. I wish I had his time! It's a pain to stop what you are doing to check a message that is not business related. Oh my gosh,

I also don't like the continuous contact after we have set an appointment. There is no need for 30 more emails. I'll see you at our appointment, and we can talk then. It shows inconsideration for my time. When guys do this, it feels like they are either a. just using your time, and have no intention of showing to the appointment since they have already had so much of your attention or b. mentally unstable. The exception to this is a regular client or someone I have met and enjoyed. I enjoy getting occasional PMs, texts etc. checking in once in awhile. If we have not met, it just sketches me out. See a. and b. above. Having had a stalker, this is very uncomfortable.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 12:53 AM   #20
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
Guys that PM, call, email etc. incessantly,and never book. What do you want? Do you need a friend? There is one that is doing it to lots of us ladies right now. I wish I had his time! It's a pain to stop what you are doing to check a message that is not business related. Oh my gosh,

I also don't like the continuous contact after we have set an appointment. There is no need for 30 more emails. I'll see you at our appointment, and we can talk then. It shows inconsideration for my time. When guys do this, it feels like they are either a. just using your time, and have no intention of showing to the appointment since they have already had so much of your attention or b. mentally unstable. The exception to this is a regular client or someone I have met and enjoyed. I enjoy getting occasional PMs, texts etc. checking in once in awhile. If we have not met, it just sketches me out. See a. and b. above. Having had a stalker, this is very uncomfortable.
nah, if you don't like it, it's not the guys fault for contacting you X times, it's yours.
Tell him what you want, don't assume he knows.
Communication, remember, all you have to do is tell him, See you at set time.. and that's it.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #21
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
nah, if you don't like it, it's not the guys fault for contacting you X times, it's yours.
Communication, remember, all you have to do is tell him, See you at set time.. and that's it.

Oh bullshit, there is a thing called consideration, you shouldn't have to be told to stop being inconsiderate, unless you had no parents, was raised by baboons or are Brazilian then its not your fault and your parents should be slapped.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #22
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

And here I thought some ladies would come on here and say that they hate getting appointment requests from me.

I'm shocked.
jan-w is online now   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #23
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
And here I thought some ladies would come on here and say that they hate getting appointment requests from me.

I'm shocked.
Some things are just assumed.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:08 PM   #24
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Oh bullshit, there is a thing called consideration, you shouldn't have to be told to stop being inconsiderate, unless you had no parents, was raised by baboons or are Brazilian then its not your fault and your parents should be slapped.
double bullshit
like you, assume the guy is retarded, he doesnt know better

so instead of moaning and whining about a retard being retarded, tell him what you want and if he can't abide by what you tell him in a email/pm/text, then don't see him

I hear about "screening" constantly, seems this is a great way to do some screening

stop blaming others for your problems

Old 09-26-2014, 10:01 PM   #25
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
You're right. Sometimes I guess I am too nice, and don't want to hurt feelings, then I get so frustrated, I probably do hurt feelings. I need to be more direct and assertive. Thanks for pointing that out. LOL
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:11 PM   #26
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
You're right. Sometimes I guess I am too nice, and don't want to hurt feelings, then I get so frustrated, I probably do hurt feelings. I need to be more direct and assertive. Thanks for pointing that out. LOL
Sure
The real problem is the false-consensus effect or false-consensus bias whereby a person tends to overestimate the extent to which their beliefs or opinions are typical of those of others.

I know this and yet, I still have problems because I expect others to be like me.and they simply aren't
so I've found the remedy is to dumb things down, make it clear and simple and don't assume they understand any detail.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbr...eople-wont-do/

Also, people don't care about your problems, cept they are glad you have them.
Old 09-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #27
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:

Have to say that it is taking a lot of well power to not text, email, pm, tweet or call you, just to ask of whom you might be referring too...

Then again, I already have a pretty good idea of whom you are referring too...
ElumEno is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women