Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60695
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2014, 10:40 PM   #46
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid.. yup, three..

on your other point that you hinted at.. I don't buy the Native American crossed the land bridge to North America, having originated in China story I've heard hypothecated.. I think there were original Americans, Native Americans if you will, here.. while I'm at it, I don't believe the Continental Drift theory that says Africa was connected to South America, broke off, and floated across the Atlantic.. further still, I believe in limited evolution, maybe 10% or so.. Man has evolved a little, but the came from Monkeys shit is nonsense.. if you want to trace your lineage back to ancestors who scraped their knuckles when they walked, have at it..
You are the only one on the planet who thinks there were indigenous people here then. As far as evolution goes, you have it wrong my friend. No one has ever claimed man evolved from apes. I believe te theory is we evolved from a common ancestor
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:54 PM   #47
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
You are the only one on the planet who thinks there were indigenous people here then. As far as evolution goes, you have it wrong my friend. No one has ever claimed man evolved from apes. I believe te theory is we evolved from a common ancestor
only one? you know the opinion of everyone on the planet?

at least half the people I know believe there were indigenous people here.. and many people, including my high school teachers, and one or two University Professors think Man evolved from Apes.. not even remotely debateable that "NO ONE has ever claimed man evolved from Apes"..

no sense in discussing it on a Hooker Forum, especially with one who makes loose statements.. I'm done..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:56 AM   #48
ParisDeJour
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117504
My ECCIE Reviews

Best of both worlds that I'm mixed race.
Some of the men got it spot on.
ParisDeJour is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 07:14 AM   #49
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
only one? you know the opinion of everyone on the planet?

at least half the people I know believe there were indigenous people here.. and many people, including my high school teachers, and one or two University Professors think Man evolved from Apes.. not even remotely debateable that "NO ONE has ever claimed man evolved from Apes"..

no sense in discussing it on a Hooker Forum, especially with one who makes loose statements.. I'm done..
Obviously you know alot ignorant people then. The theory of evolution is what it is. The one thing it doesn't do is suggest man evolved from apes. While there are plenty of idiots, ie evangelical Christians, who can to spew this nonsense as a way of opposing evolution it does mean that what the theory of evolution proports. As far as American Indians go there is plenty of evidence to support their migration. To say otherwise would be only someone's opinion without support. So we agree to disagree on this aspect.

However we do agree there are only 3 races and anyone who has see a Caucasian, an Asian and a black person has seen all races. Its a sad commentary on our education system when there are people who think "middle eastern" is a race.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:18 AM   #50
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDeJour View Post
Best of both worlds that I'm mixed race.
Some of the men got it spot on.
Most Americans are mixed....or of mixed heritage.

I have no one African in my family or from Africa, yet bubble in, and am classified as "African American" . I'm Black and Dominican, Brazilian, and a bit of German (hence the freckles) . But I don't get into all that when speaking to others or advertising to avoid the whole "I'm mixed" craze many black providers do.

The proof is in my accent while conversing in Spanish...¿Como tu ta?
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Obviously you know alot ignorant people then.
no I don't.. I know a lot

As far as American Indians go there is plenty of evidence to support their migration. To say otherwise would be only someone's opinion without support. So we agree to disagree on this aspect.

yes, there is some evidence.. but it's a huge reach, IMO.. if you believe that theory, the Continental Drift theory is equally suspect.. I notice you passed over that one.

Its a sad commentary on our education system when there are people who think "middle eastern" is a race.
indeed.. "middle eastern" is very broad, even for ethnicity, let alone race.. I find that most people consider Indians (dot) and middle easterners to be one racial entity..
Old 09-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #52
ParisDeJour
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Edited opps!
Old 09-14-2014, 02:17 PM   #53
ParisDeJour
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post

I have no one African in my family or from Africa, yet bubble in, and am classified as "African American" . I'm Black and Dominican, Brazilian, and a bit of German (hence the freckles) . But I don't get into all that when speaking to others or advertising to avoid the whole "I'm mixed" craze many black providers do.

My dad Dominican ,my mom is Haitian,best of both worlds Spanish and FrenchI deal with the looks in the civi world with my last name,the confusion.In class the other week when my professor pronounced my name one Latina girl asked if "I'm Dominican" .Gotta be proud of who you are and glad men here like variety of women!
Old 09-14-2014, 05:04 PM   #54
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

i have been with all kinds of women from all over the world. I was in the Navy and yes in my 20s i nailed anything with 2 legs a heartbeat and a functional vagina. I have only not been with any type of AA. I had women from all over europe, middle eastern, asia, latin america. I do want to bust my AA cherry someday, want to find one that will fuck me into a coma, just not sure if i want light skin or dark skinned or petite or thick like flojo. So many decisions to make.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:44 AM   #55
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDeJour View Post
My dad Dominican ,my mom is Haitian,best of both worlds Spanish and FrenchI deal with the looks in the civi world with my last name,the confusion.In class the other week when my professor pronounced my name one Latina girl asked if "I'm Dominican" .Gotta be proud of who you are and glad men here like variety of women!
Yes!

Siempre orgullosa de nuestra herencia Latina, pa que tu lo sepas...¿y por que no ?

My close Lovers know too
Old 09-15-2014, 09:08 AM   #56
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Yes!

Siempre orgullosa de nuestra herencia Latina, pa que tu lo sepas...¿y por que no ?

My close Lovers know too
The more I read your posts, the more I want you!
corona is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:59 PM   #57
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
The more I read your posts, the more I want you!
And I'm oh so glad you had me ❤
Old 09-18-2014, 07:22 AM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

my last 4 (all reviewed) have been Asian, Hispanic, White, and Black...

I guess that makes me a Renaissance Man..
Old 09-18-2014, 07:34 AM   #59
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

^^^^ that would make a great session....4 girls all different ethnicities...
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 02:29 PM   #60
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Default true

Quote:

Myself my fathers family is from Mexico my mothers is from Europe so im a mix as well. just wish i spoke Spanish. I was always to stupid to try and learn it.

What is funny is when i was in the Navy i got a call to the command from someone with the same last name as me. He came by and when we met we both laughed to death. He was a 5 foot tall philipino and im a 6 foot 3 mexican. We figured since Spain owned both our ancestors land for a few hundred years that is how we had the same lastname. Six years later while attending art school i meet a girl from Spain and she had the same lastname as well. Was a fun afternoon.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women