Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41457
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2014, 09:40 AM   #1
Brooke Daniels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6381
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Weird-O

Dave goes over to his best friend's house, rings the doorbell, and the wife answers.

"Hi, Nora, is Tony home?"

"No, he went to the store."

"Well, do you mind if I wait?"

"No, come on in." They both have a seat in the kitchen. "You know, Nora, you have the greatest tits I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks for a second and finally figures, what the hell, it's for a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows Dave one of her breasts. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and finally Dave says, "Nora, your tits are so beautiful... I've gotta see the two of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I can see them both."

Nora thinks it over briefly and again figures, what the hell, a hundred bucks is a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and gives Dave a good, long look. He thanks her and then throws another hundred bucks on the table.

Another ten minutes passes by... Dave can't wait around any longer, so he leaves.

A while later, Tony arrives home and his wife says "Your weird friend, Chris, came over this afternoon."

Replies Tony, "Did he drop off the two hundred bucks he owes me?"
Brooke Daniels is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #2
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Damn...only guy I owe has a fugly wife.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 10:14 PM   #3
ktiix
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Tits vs. Dicks

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of tits are there?'

The father, surprised, answers,

'Well, son, a woman goes through three Phases.
In her 20s, a woman's tits are like melons, round and firm.
In Her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit.
After 50, they are like onions'.

'Onions?'

'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'

This pissed off the mother and daughter, so the daughter said, 'Mom, how Many kinds of 'dicks' are there?'

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, 'Well dear, a man goes through Three phases also.
In his 20s, his cock is like an oak tree, mighty and Hard.
In his 30s and 40s, it is like a birch, flexible but reliable.
After his 50s, it is like a Christmas tree'.

Christmas tree?

'Yes --- dead from the roots up and the balls are just for decoration.'
ktiix is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #4
King MoMo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

It's Susan's turn to pick the Saturday night movie, and to husband Tom's chagrin, it's one of those "chick flicks" - all dialogue and no action.
In the middle of an emotional scene, Tom crosses his arms in the darkened theater and grumps out loud, " This is actor is terrible, I don't believe any man would cry and laugh at the same time!"
Annoyed that Tom keeps stepping on the actors' lines, Susan leans over and whispers, "I bet you $100, I can make you laugh and cry at the same time."
"Oh yeah?" Tom sneers. "Give it your best shot."
"OK," smiles Susan, " You have a bigger cock than your brothers or your Dad."
King MoMo is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

A young man is invited to a family dinner with a lovely young lady. Anticipating some after dinner fun, he goes to the local pharmacy and buys a large pack of protection. As the family sits for dinner, the young man asks permission to pray over the meal, and presents a long, very impassioned prayer. After dinner, the couple leaves to continue their date, at which point the young lady states "You never told me you are religious," to which he replies, "You never told me your dad is a pharmacist"!
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 03:05 PM   #6
Jake B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Ahaha. I have nothing to contribute other than a thank you for brightening my day
Jake B is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #7
mydallas1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Make them into a tire and call it a good year.
mydallas1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 09:13 PM   #8
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

drove out to east Texas to look at some property, went down a long gravel road and came to the sellers house, I knocked on the door and the biggest long hair, long beard, no shirt/with overaul's wearing dude answers the door. we come to an agreement on the land, and I mention there doesn't seem to be a lot to do in the area.....he says there's a soiree on Thursday night, I said what's that like? he says there's a little dancing, a little fighting, and a little fucking. I asked who's gonna be there? he said you and me.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women