Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #1
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Rio advice

I am traveling to Rio in the next few weeks. It is not my first visit, but it has been years and I was not looking for hobby fun last time. I am curious, based on what I have read, about 4x4 and am sure I will make at least one visit. I am also pretty clear on the strip club options and some of the other high end options. I would be very appreciative of tips on the areas that have proven harder to research; such as prives, massage places and/or agencies. Budget is typically not a big problem, but I will be there for a few weeks so having some lower price options to put in the mix would be nice. I will be staying in Copa.

Again, any help would be appreciated! I look forward to reporting upon my return.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:47 AM   #2
BigLouie
Valued Poster

I'll post tonight. On my cell right now. I will say that if you are staying a few weeks there is a good chance you run out of cum after 7 days. LOL
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:19 PM   #3
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
I'll post tonight. On my cell right now. I will say that if you are staying a few weeks there is a good chance you run out of cum after 7 days. LOL
Thanks, I am really looking forward to it! I have played across Asia pretty extensively, but prefer the offerings in South America. I got to play in Argentina last year and was in heaven. The quality was perfect for my tastes! I have read your other posts and look forward to your advice.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:22 PM   #4
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Sorry to take so long. Busy Friday. First where are you staying? Apartment or Hotel. If hotel the most important thing is to find out if they are "girl friendly". This means you can bring a girl to your room. Some are and some are not. The Marriot is, you have to check her in but you can bring a girl to your room. Same with Princess Copacabana.

As you are staying in the Copa area your two best options are Monte Carlo which is close to the Marriot. They use to be so-so and all the action was at L'Uomo but then L'Uomo closed and all the girls migrated to Monte Carlo. They are really jumping right now. The other location is Centaurus in Ipanema which is considered one of the best places in the world. Their prices are a bit higher than the rest but so are the quality of the girls.

As for strip clubs I would avoid them. You pay way too much. My advise would be to try Balconey Bar. This is an open air sidewalk bar where girls gather. You can have a beer, meet and greet and take one home, usually for a lot less than the strip clubs. You can also try Shenanigans in Ipanema. You can pick up a "civilian" here.

4 X 4 is the place downtown or Centro. It is only open Monday - Friday and they have a special of free door if you see a girl before 5:00. LOADS of girls with excellent talent.

You should hit all three of these termas at least once on your trip. You will find that if you find a girl you click with she will gladly give you her number and come visit you on her time off.

Agencies are another option although the problem is finding one that speaks English. Girl show up on time and are ready to get it on as soon as they walk in. Reasonable prices. Again if the girl and you click get the number.

At the termas there are usually real massages available. No happy endings or fooling around, they make that very clear. I always get one, very professional and great on those aching muscles from banging 2-3 girls a day.

If you do go to Barbarella's go late. The girls usually see someone early, get them off quick, and then get back. Toward the end of the night when the client is their last one of the night they will usually stay longer.

Note that if you stay at a high end hotel like the Marriot the girl will a lot of time be glad to spend the night with you because it's a lot better than where they live.

As you are in the Copa area you should make it a point to drop by Blame It On Rio 4 Travel http://www.blameitonrio4travel.com/ and meet the owner Bobby. They are at Rua Xavier da Silveira, 15 They are always good for changing money at good rates plus helping with tips and suggestions. They rent phones a lot of times.

Will you be there on business or pleasure? Do you speak Spanish or Portugese?
Old 08-10-2014, 07:02 PM   #5
tracer
Valued Poster

Thanks! That is more information in one place than I have found anywhere. My hotel selection has just changed based on this advice. It is Marriott now. I will have more time for a better response, but just wanted to say a quick thanks for the help.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #6
tracer
Valued Poster

So, how much price difference should I expect between downtown and the Copa places? Is there much/any negotiation in the termas or is pricing pretty established? The Balcony bar suggestion sounds great. I have had the most fun in places similar to that in other parts of the world. If it is like the others I have seen, pricing can vary wildly depending on how much you know about going rates. I know in Asia I typically pay about half what I paid when I started going only because I now know how much of a sucker I was. At the time, I thought I was getting a bargain just because I was relating to the cost here. What is the going range in a freelance type seeing such as that?

I am pretty good, but not quite fluent in Spanish and have been working on what I hope is enough Portuguese phrases to get by.

How often do you get down to Brazil? If you happen to head that way in the next few weeks be sure to send me a message; I would be happy to buy you a beer and say thanks for the help.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #7
BigLouie
Valued Poster

At the Termas the price is fixed. They will show you a schedule of prices before you go in. You will receive two receipts. One for the house and one for the girl. Pimping is not legal so the girls ticket is what she gets and the house ticket is what the house gets. You pay both at the front door. At Centarous you pay first but if you go a couple of times they will let you pay when you leave. The girls at the Balcony Bar are cheap and my advise is to NOT try to negotiate them down. The service is not as good and they don't stay as long if you try to beat them down on price. When you see a girl a little romance and TLC goes a long way. They are treated like shit by the Euros and South American guys so if you lay on the charm you will find she will stay a really long time.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #8
4thLvlCleric
Registered Member

Default search

google search "bwana dik's rio guide". It's a bit dated but you get a fairly complete feel. Prices have gone up a bunch. Rio is NOT cheap anymore. For Termas, I liked L'uomo in Copa. Hang out at Balcony Bar and Meia Pataca. It's been years since I've been in Rio so anything specific is likely to have changed.
4thLvlCleric is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:42 AM   #9
BigLouie
Valued Poster

L'uomo is long gone. Closed
Old 08-20-2014, 10:08 PM   #10
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
So, how much price difference should I expect between downtown and the Copa places? Is there much/any negotiation in the termas or is pricing pretty established? The Balcony bar suggestion sounds great. I have had the most fun in places similar to that in other parts of the world. If it is like the others I have seen, pricing can vary wildly depending on how much you know about going rates. I know in Asia I typically pay about half what I paid when I started going only because I now know how much of a sucker I was. At the time, I thought I was getting a bargain just because I was relating to the cost here. What is the going range in a freelance type seeing such as that?

I am pretty good, but not quite fluent in Spanish and have been working on what I hope is enough Portuguese phrases to get by.

How often do you get down to Brazil? If you happen to head that way in the next few weeks be sure to send me a message; I would be happy to buy you a beer and say thanks for the help.
I've found most Portuguese can handle my pretty good Spanish, though they get a little irritated that I don't try and learn any Portuguese.
Thanks BigLouie for the info on the Termas, and a question:
If money is no object and you want the prettiest girls in Rio, where do you go?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:12 AM   #11
BigLouie
Valued Poster

As far as Spanish goes, it is weird that the girls seem to be able to understand Spanish just fine but answer in Portuguese!

If money is no object and you want the prettiest girls you would go to Centaurus. Now all termas have pretty girls but Centaurus just has more of them. One thing like there is that all of the rooms are bigger. In some places the rooms are tiny, not much bigger that the bed but at Centaurus all rooms are good size with sinks.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:51 AM   #12
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Couple of things I left out about Termas. When you go in they give you a key on a rubber O-ring. You put this on your wrist. Everything is charged to this key. When you get a drink at the bar you show the key. When you first go in, you go to the changing room. This is a room filled with lockers. You find the locker for your key and take off all your clothes and lock then away. There is a robe in the locker that you put on along with some slippers. I always take with me at least 5 singles to tip the bartender each time I get a drink. A pad and pen to take down the girls phone number and email address if I click with the girl. Cell phone or camera to take some photos. When you leave remember to tip the attendant in the changing room.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women