Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60526
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42012
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36382
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
cafrankia
Gaining Momentum

Default What ever happened to the BARTER system

What ever happened to the good old days when you could go over to a ladies house and repair her toilet fix her leaky faucet mow her yard or just clean the yard in exchange for some good clean fun ???? Don't any of you ladies need a handyman anymore??? Just saying I have plenty of tools Good with my hands handy at fixing things and love to Barter
cafrankia is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Photographers will trade photo sessions for provider services.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:19 AM   #3
cafrankia
Gaining Momentum

LOL never thought about taking photos I do have a digital cam but not sure you would call me a photographer I had a friend that was a tattoo artist he has done some bartering with a few ladies that I know of. Oh well business is just so slow right now thought I would throw it out there I really miss not having the extra cash to spend on the lady's
Old 07-17-2014, 12:43 PM   #4
normalguy21
Premium Access

Encounters: 30
Thumbs up

Back in the good old days . oh i remember them fondly . still it would be the ideal situation in some case,s . until one person thinks there services were worth more than the others . say you do -TRIM - carpentry . You knowing you have lets say 20 years experience doing -TRIM-carpentry. you have a new double bevel double slide -10- inch miter _BOX- and a Passload -Angle_trim nailer . various routers table saws -etc-etc - A life long investment in your profession and the tools that come with it . A situation arise,s were say a -TRIM- carpenter was looking to get a little -TRIM- and he are she takes on a job running -base-and -case - ?? ( Base boards and door caseing ) Oh ok - Maybe a little hardware -door knobs and lock kits -etc etc -You get the idea (Actualy im lost already but i will keep writing ) Both parties involved have a idea what they think they should get out the exchange .Knowing how long it takes to learn -TRIM- carpentry correctly and how much all the tools cost. The carpenter thinks he is worth more per throw than the _person needing the work done does. So a argument arise,s out of the situation . So it doesnt happen . The person needing the work done starts looking for another trim carpenter. say on social media forum board for carpenters that are registered and in the union .Having voiced his problems to the social media board and followed the advise his fellow carpenters gave him (maybe he got drunk a couple times and carried it a little to far ?) he finds himself still needing some -TRIM_ And pretty much Just bummed things went a foul. mean while some other Trim jobs are offered to him but they DONT get a RISE Out Of HIM So having complained to his social media union and been offered other _TRIM- jobs that didnt get a rise out of him ,. depressed and not feeling well passing a few kidney stones and having bad dreams he has one were one of his original supporters into the carpentry union has him removed from the union do to being to nice of a guy .When he wakes up from the bad dream it was true .Not really pissed at the union are the bad dream and realizing that things happen -and that he has always been miss understood (not to mention drunk and high alot of his life ) Now remaining sober most of the time .He still loves -TRIM JOBS _- Who doesnt love a little trim once and a while ?? So what happened to The barter system ?? I Dont have a clue . What was the question ?? Didnt mean to ramble sorry ... .... Thank you
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:10 PM   #5
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

There was one Iowa provider, well known to these boards, although now inactive, that would trade sexual favors to pay her bills. Amazing what she could get for just letting the girls out and permitting someone to fondle/ suck on them. Only works with independent contractors or business owners since franchise operations have no way to hide the method of payment. But it worked for her, car repair was one example.
Sorry Frank, just owning a camera doesn't qualify. These are guys with photo studios and do it professionally. But what do you do? No one can make an offer if they don't know what they could get. I could see a single guy offering a bedroom for an incall to a touring provider.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:50 PM   #6
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafrankia View Post
LOL never thought about taking photos I do have a digital cam but not sure you would call me a photographer I had a friend that was a tattoo artist he has done some bartering with a few ladies that I know of. Oh well business is just so slow right now thought I would throw it out there I really miss not having the extra cash to spend on the lady's
I would barter for tattoos and piercings if he still barters as for a handy man and all that I fix everything my self and do my own yard work, sorry
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #7
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pssymnchr2 View Post
There was one Iowa provider, well known to these boards, although now inactive, that would trade sexual favors to pay her bills. Amazing what she could get for just letting the girls out and permitting someone to fondle/ suck on them. Only works with independent contractors or business owners since franchise operations have no way to hide the method of payment. But it worked for her, car repair was one example.
Sorry Frank, just owning a camera doesn't qualify. These are guys with photo studios and do it professionally. But what do you do? No one can make an offer if they don't know what they could get. I could see a single guy offering a bedroom for an incall to a touring provider.
I would bater for car work !!! And bills lol most def
Old 07-18-2014, 06:54 AM   #8
cafrankia
Gaining Momentum

Sorry Frank, just owning a camera doesn't qualify. These are guys with photo studios and do it professionally. But what do you do? No one can make an offer if they don't know what they could get. I could see a single guy offering a bedroom for an incall to a touring provider.[/QUOTE]

I was really just trying to get the barter system up and going but being you asked what I do see pic....Shayla has the spirit she knows what she wants and is willing to barter to get it as for a room I have 3 open bedrooms in fact the entire second story of my house is available but being over an hours drive south of DSM probable wont help any touring ladies unless they are looking for a place to get away and relax. Just saying you never know till you ask???????

{Staff edit- Pic removed at poster's request- CK}
Old 07-18-2014, 07:28 AM   #9
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

I'd take the picture down cafrankia. To much info can be had from it.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:26 AM   #10
cafrankia
Gaining Momentum

You are probably right about to much info to be had but I cant seem to figure out how to delete it
Old 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM   #11
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

get a hold of a mod sweetie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women