Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60206
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48387
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41248
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #1
Trish2013
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 197057
My ECCIE Reviews
Question I have a quick question, ladies or gents please help :)

I finally signed up again (already signed up once but never used the account) on TER. I made sure to sign up under the "Provider" option. I am getting used to navigating the site, I know that I can use the hyperlinks to any existing reviews I have there. Since clients have brought this site up numerous times, I decided to sign up to stay in touch with those who may use it. Do I need (as a provider) to buy a VIP membership? Is there a profile option for providers or is the site strictly for links to reviews? Any general information will be helpful until I have the time to get used to it. Thanks!
Trish2013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
virgben
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Not sure about joining to for some of your questions but if you want to white list someone Go to "Reviews "and click "Search "and then "SearchWhite List" Type either the user name or e-mail address and click "Submit." When the user's White List appears, click on the button that says "Submit referral."

I would contact the site administrator for your other questions.
virgben is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I don't think there is a VIP membership for providers but if you want to place an ad they might charge you for that. The site is mainly set up for guys to use for reviews but I believe the white list that was talked about is for providers to give a listing of people that the provider would recommend or approved by the provider. TER is mainly used in bigger cities, unless you plan on touring it might not be used as often but I'm sure you would like to know how you rate on TER since they do a rating system.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 05:59 AM   #4
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews

You can place an ad for free. And post your website.

When posting an ad, just be sure to read the guidelines--lots of rules.

VIP is available to providers. It allows you to view any review, including the hidden parts. Not sure if that's worth it to you, since you have full access to your own reviews. But, it does allow you to get references for clients that way, since any reviews they've written pop up when you search them.
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #5
Trish2013
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks babe. I have heard of TER for awhile, like p411, it seems to be used more in other areas than around Montgomery. I don't think I will worry with posting any ads on TER since I don't tour, but I was just curious as to how relevant it was to my area. Eccie seems to be the most frequented for my clients and any providers that contact me for references. There are a few other forums I have joined but rarely ever use. I have also heard EROS mentioned here and there, is it worth checking out?
Old 07-15-2014, 09:46 AM   #6
SexxyKendall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 33220
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eros is a wonderful site in many cities across the country.
But it would more than likely be a waste of money to use it in Montgomery.
They have a forum for that area but like you said most activity in that area is on here, p411, & USA sex guide.
It could be used more effectively in big cities like New York, Vegas, Dallas, ect.
SexxyKendall is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 01:31 PM   #7
PhillyChik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 224805
My ECCIE Reviews

The good thing about being a part of sites that cater to larger metro areas is the EXPOSURE. A great deal of my clients are business travelers, and they found me on such sites--mostly through posting on the forums, etc.

Just my 2 cents ��
PhillyChik is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #8
buffalo9999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default TER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish2013 View Post
Thanks babe. I have heard of TER for awhile, like p411, it seems to be used more in other areas than around Montgomery. I don't think I will worry with posting any ads on TER since I don't tour, but I was just curious as to how relevant it was to my area. Eccie seems to be the most frequented for my clients and any providers that contact me for references. There are a few other forums I have joined but rarely ever use. I have also heard EROS mentioned here and there, is it worth checking out?
TER is not really super popular anywhere in Alabama.Atlanta it is big and other larger cities it is used a lot by hobbyists that travel to those larger cities.
buffalo9999 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #9
Trish2013
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's what I gathered from looking over TER and EROS. My locals use the forums PhillyChik mentioned above and out of those p411 is more used by those who are passing through. I may use the other forums sporadically since hobbyists are always passing through here at some point. Thanks everyone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women