Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35842
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2014, 07:34 AM   #16
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Just FYI, if in the future you’re feeling unwell but aren’t yet in immediate danger, an Urgent Care clinic can usually get you in within a few hours or less. It tends to be a lot cheaper than the ER which insurance doesn’t always completely cover. Better to go there at the first sign of real trouble and get seen for a couple hundred or less than to wait until you have to go to the ER and be on the hook for a much larger bill. I like Austin Regional Clinic, especially their after-hours clinic which stays open until 9 pm I think, but there are others as well. That said, if you have to go to the ER, don’t hesitate to do so. Hope you feel better. August and September usually see three-digit temperatures for weeks at a time some years. Last year was the worst I’ve endured since moving here in ‘04, so hopefully we’re due for a mild Summer.

Stay cool…

Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:23 PM   #17
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Well, how are you now?
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:07 PM   #18
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well, I saw her ad today on BP, so I'm guessing she's feeling better. At least I hope so. Still an update from her when she thinks she's 100%, would be nice.
Hopefully, I'll be able to find out what her service is like myself soon.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:45 AM   #19
JapaneseShae
Account Disabled

User ID: 225494

Hello all! I've slowly been back to work, taking only 2-3 sessions a day. I still have some pain which the pills take care of and I'm due for a follow up tomorrow. There's still a general "off" feeling persisting but I am continuing to hydrate and do my best every day

Thank you so much for the well wishes! My apologizes for not updating sooner, I haven't been feeling my best in the mornings lately.
JapaneseShae is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:49 AM   #20
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Shae, fyi once you've had heat exhaustion. You will always be more sensitive to heat. So always start hydrating in the mornings, especially when its going to be a hot day.
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:21 AM   #21
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

if you think its hot now wait another 30 days, August will feel like you are in a oven ..

you need to drink at least 1 gallon every day, I am 6' 185 pounds I drink around 1.5-2 gallons of every day..and I still sometimes feel thirsty..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:02 AM   #22
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

The next level is heat stroke. I've seen it happen. Dude was working digging a ditch, everyone on the job is sweating like a stuck pig but him. The next thing you know he's puking his guts out. If you're working out in the heat and stop sweating, get some h2o in you immediately and slowly begin to reduce your body heat.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:08 AM   #23
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onei View Post
The next level is heat stroke. I've seen it happen. Dude was working digging a ditch, everyone on the job is sweating like a stuck pig but him. The next thing you know he's puking his guts out. If you're working out in the heat and stop sweating, get some h2o in you immediately and slowly begin to reduce your body heat.

also if you get the 'chills' during these feelings you need to get yo ass some water asap and get out of the heat
Old 06-23-2014, 09:15 AM   #24
JapaneseShae
Account Disabled

User ID: 225494

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
also if you get the 'chills' during these feelings you need to get yo ass some water asap and get out of the heat
I was shivering so bad when I got to the ER my teeth were chattering. I felt really cold. It was very scary. I'm making sure to drink a tall glass of water every morning the second I wake up and drinking lots more throughout the day.
JapaneseShae is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:25 AM   #25
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseShae View Post
I was shivering so bad when I got to the ER my teeth were chattering. I felt really cold. It was very scary. I'm making sure to drink a tall glass of water every morning the second I wake up and drinking lots more throughout the day.
Sounds as though you may have had a full-blown heatstroke. Shivering before immersion in cold water is usually a sign that the circuit between the hypothalamus, the brainstem and the spinal cord has begun to fail and is no longer sending the correct body temperature signals to your brain. You probably narrowly escaped permanent damage to you autonomic nervous system. It's a good thing you got to the ER when you did!

And as noted, you'll now be more susceptible to heat stress illnesses because your body is more sensitized to it. Basically, your nervous system has to begin shutting down non-vital systems to forestall other damage, so now it will do so more readily that it's been conditioned. This is neurological, not psychological, so there's no way to undo it. Just be extra careful as we head into the hottest months. Lot's of water is good. Keep those electrolytes up as you hydrate. If you're going to be outside for lengths of time, make sure you can quickly and easily get to shade or AC in case you start to feel light-headed.

Glad you're feeling better.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 12:29 PM   #26
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Get some water bottles with the "nipple" tops. Either the specially made water bottles or the disposable bottled water. You can reuse the disposable water bottles to save money and save the environment, but wash them between uses, especially the nipple part.

Keep one nearby all the time and sip as needed.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:53 PM   #27
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

And make damn sure you home and work spaces have air conditioning! If you came from a climate where it's optional in a car, trade yours in for one with AC, or see if you can find a good mechanic that can retrofit one. (is that even possible these days?)
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #28
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

I've already had heat exhaustion this year ive always been sensitive to it.

I know it's weird but I have the hardest time drinking water since im a child it leaves a metallic taste in my mouth.

Just an fyi drinking juices will help to for those who are h20 intolerant like me.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:56 PM   #29
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Just an fyi drinking juices will help to for those who are h20 intolerant like me.
Be careful. Depending on how concentrated the juice is, especially the amount of sugar, it may actually dehydrate you at first as your body works to digest it.

For instance, if you're drinking Gatorade, some people recommend you drink it half strength if you're dehydrated.

Strangely enough, a small amount of salt and sugar in the drink actually helps you hydrate faster.

Dehydration kills and harms a lot more people than you'd think, especially sick people and young kids with diarrhea.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:54 AM   #30
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
I've already had heat exhaustion this year ive always been sensitive to it.

I know it's weird but I have the hardest time drinking water since im a child it leaves a metallic taste in my mouth.

I have not heard of H2O Intolerant before, that must be very hard since Water is the ONLY thing your body ever needs in regards to liquids once you get out of infancy. How do you survive when 2/3rds of our body is water?..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women