Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60363
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 10:02 AM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I am not discounting that but having a clean diet will never put you in a worse situation.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:06 PM   #17
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
I tried the drops and lost 55lbs but I have, since then, gained most of it back. I was miserable on the VLCD (very low calorie diet) but I ate extremely healthy while I was on it (lean proteins and veggies). There would be times when I had dizzy spells. One downfall to the process for me is that I am reluctant to do any diet again because of the sheer effort it took to maintain that diet for quite some time. I hear the shots are much better though. Boltfan, please share your story, maybe I will be motivated once again.
+1. Lost about 30 pounds in the 25 days or so I did it. They found their way back. Was hungry the first week or so, but then not so much. I've lost weight with almost every diet I've tried, but I think it's my lifestyle that needs to change before I keep the weight off.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:18 PM   #18
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Power walks are awesome in the summer time! After dinner.. The sun is still out right now until close to 9pm! I put on my Spotify and power walk a couple of miles every night.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #19
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Power walking would be kind of rough on my ankle at the moment but I'll sure keep that in mind. Was getting into hot yoga before the sprain. I love it. Very cleansing. Will start it again after the hcg.

Glad you are enjoying power walking, AM. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, good diet and exercise are the key - no argument there! Not knocking it or trying to cheat it whatsoever but due to physical limitations I thought an interesting alternative would be the hcg injections: time to fully heal & jump start weight loss so it will be less strain when I do start cardio again. Maintaining is the hardest part of anything. Nothing is lost by eating right and taking care of yourself but sometimes there is an opportunity to try something a little different and make it work to your advantage.

And so far so good on the pulse and bp, Grace. Glad you mentioned that so I can monitor it. Starting on the 500kcal/day phase tomorrow.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:54 PM   #20
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps power hops??
In all seriousness, I hope your ankle gets better - and soon!
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:51 AM   #21
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm looking forward to power tumbling again. Did it all the way up into my early 30s.

Thanks for the get well wishes.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:00 AM   #22
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just a quick update:

I've been on the injections for about two weeks now and dropped 12lbs.

Not really counting calories but not very hungry either. When I do get hungry, I'm limiting intake to the food list. Eating a lot of raw veggies and some fruits (which is what my diet was like before I started providing a few years ago - lots of raw produce and lean meats). I will be the first to admit that life as a provider facilitated a more complacent attitude about my overall goals, including health and fitness and it feels great getting back on track. I also cut out alcohol (I did cheat at a party a few weeks ago and had a few drinks though ).

So far so good. My ankle is healing up well now that im giving it a chance to rest and since the HCG spares the muscle amd burns the fat I don't have that overall flabbiness you would normally have with a majorly decreased caloric intake where fat is stored and muscle is burned.

I have never watched my intake this closely before so it has been a great learning experience and I feel like I am at least doing something while I can't exercise. Definitely learning some techniques and recipes that I can apply in the long run.

I'm really looking forward to hitting the gym again after this phase is over and starting the advocare Boltfan swears by. Their energy shot and vitamin drink are really REALLY good!

Anyway, just thought i would share my progress since first posting. Thanks to all for their posts and other communication. It has really helped a lot! Have a great week everyone!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women