Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 10:18 AM   #91
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby View Post
I d8nt know any emotionally stable woman that would hobby if it wasnt for the perks of money, meeting great men you wouldn't meet in your day to day life.

It is un human for a woman to give her all to a man more than once and get absolutely nothing in return, no affection, someone to care, shit even dinner. I would never and if someone wants to not see me for that. Shit oh well, im sorry im too great of a person and a lay to get nothing in return. In my regular life or here
I agree somewhat.

What I disagree with is emotionally stable women do not have sex strictly for money, that would be material girls/SB-SD relationships and once the money runs low enough or he refuses to give as much or any money anymore, she moves on to the next guy who will and the cycle continues. Using that theory, you would not meet these supposed great men unless he offered you money beforehand. In the RW, women have sex with guys because of the physical and emotional attraction/connection. There are plenty of females who have sex with men because of the attraction of the thickness of his wallet and bank account, but that will never be a healthy all around relationship, nor will it last for the long haul, which in turn, is not stable!

You are right when your affection is not returned, then you should get out of the relationship, but once again, going into a relationship EXPECTING to receive is not a healthy one either, and it is the norm these days in many aspects, but it will not last in the RW, hence one of the major reasons of the number of RW relationship breakups. That is and should be provider/client - you EXPECT money and the client EXPECTS service(s).
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:22 AM   #92
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
She did say emotionally stable..
i forgot you knew me, lol damn shoulda seen it coming

oh ... wait a yo don't lol, sucks to suck
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:46 AM   #93
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
She did say emotionally stable..

dead
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #94
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

User ID: 205586
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
We all know the fake orgasm, the give you what ever you want persona most ladies give in this buisness, and for most it works Mastering the art of "Faking It" comes easy, to most

a while back a sat down and read a VERY large number of reviews and wondered a few things. like....

1. did she really enjoy this?
2. did she even care if she enjoyed it?
3. is this only a personality she puts up when she has "work"
4. what is she really like?

Now i have met a good number of the guys on this bored personally and needless to say some are great, and some are narcissists.... some are gentleman and some are intentionally jerks, but the are still those AMAZING providers or manage to, please all sides of the spectrum.

I have been hearing all the time about how NBA policies are about choice, and personal preference.... Then let me bring up a question that goes deeper the skin.... Everyone has a unique type of personality but its still a type,

Personally i can not have sex with an asshole, just period. I'd want to punch him in the face if he tried to dominate me. But there are ladies who will LITERALLY sleep with anyone as long as the fit 2 categories 1) is paying and fits 2) the right "attraction" (race, age, phenotype in general)

now i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but that seems like a bit hypocritical? does it not?

I can sit down and name about 20 providers in this area who generally love sex, but will turn you down based on personality type, no matter how much you donate. and others who will see anyone as long as they have money...

So i'm going to leave it with this note, if the hobby was free, but the boards and ads still existed, and you were already financially stable (so money was not a problem)... As a woman would you still do this? and if you did would you have the same personality you have as you do in this hobby?

i can bet you almost everyone will try to answer yes, but be honest...

before I got into the hobby, i had the same habits i carried over, balance work and sex, i would sleep with up to 2 different people a day, but no more (except the gangbangs and the day i wanted to see how many people i could sleep with between classes at UNT) and yes i would shoot a text here and there, it's how i got good at it. lol
<<<CANT FAKE IT........DONT BELIEVE CUM SEE BIG BOY
wynter_ice is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:10 PM   #95
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
i forgot you knew me, lol damn shoulda seen it coming

oh ... wait a yo don't lol, sucks to suck
*you* are the one that admitted that you are feeding a sexual addiction.
There is a difference between enjoying something and a full on addiction.
If someone has an addiction and they don't "fix" it (meaning, learn to live without letting it control you) then they are not emotionally stable.
You're putting it out here for anyone to read. Don't blame anyone when what you say/how you behave on here kicks you in the face.

Your reply to me is beyond hypocritical. You say that I don't know you, yet you make a comment that I "suck" when you know even less about me.

I'm known to be a little blunt at times, but I can handle what my behavior hands me.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:41 PM   #96
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
*you* are the one that admitted that you are feeding a sexual addiction.
There is a difference between enjoying something and a full on addiction.
If someone has an addiction and they don't "fix" it (meaning, learn to live without letting it control you) then they are not emotionally stable.
You're putting it out here for anyone to read. Don't blame anyone when what you say/how you behave on here kicks you in the face.

Your reply to me is beyond hypocritical. You say that I don't know you, yet you make a comment that I "suck" when you know even less about me.

I'm known to be a little blunt at times, but I can handle what my behavior hands me.
so to be clear

being addicted to sex makes you emotionally unstable?

i don't care about most of the opinions from alot of people on here, ijs

for some reason that is the fact NO ONE seems to understand....

do i care? no

am i going to not be honest because it can be offensive ? no fuck that

i will respect your opinion, just don't be a BITCH about it, as you keep attempting to do... because if you start barking like a bitch i will fight you like one

and if you want be be a sock puppet for a quick buck fine, but don't push your bullshit ideology on me

if i am attacked i will defend myself period, don't like it oh well
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:06 PM   #97
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, you have corrected my error of judgement. You are emotionally stable.
It's not easy having an adult type of conversation with a child type of personality.
I'll let you have the last (well, every from now on) word. It's now clear as day what the majority of others have said.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 01:23 PM   #98
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

No no last words it's Friday and I like a healthy dose of FIREreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #99
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
We all know the fake orgasm, the give you what ever you want persona most ladies give in this buisness, and for most it works Mastering the art of "Faking It" comes easy, to most

a while back a sat down and read a VERY large number of reviews and wondered a few things. like....

1. did she really enjoy this?
2. did she even care if she enjoyed it?
3. is this only a personality she puts up when she has "work"
4. what is she really like?

Now i have met a good number of the guys on this bored personally and needless to say some are great, and some are narcissists.... some are gentleman and some are intentionally jerks, but the are still those AMAZING providers or manage to, please all sides of the spectrum.

I have been hearing all the time about how NBA policies are about choice, and personal preference.... Then let me bring up a question that goes deeper the skin.... Everyone has a unique type of personality but its still a type,

Personally i can not have sex with an asshole, just period. I'd want to punch him in the face if he tried to dominate me. But there are ladies who will LITERALLY sleep with anyone as long as the fit 2 categories 1) is paying and fits 2) the right "attraction" (race, age, phenotype in general)

now i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but that seems like a bit hypocritical? does it not?

I can sit down and name about 20 providers in this area who generally love sex, but will turn you down based on personality type, no matter how much you donate. and others who will see anyone as long as they have money...

So i'm going to leave it with this note, if the hobby was free, but the boards and ads still existed, and you were already financially stable (so money was not a problem)... As a woman would you still do this? and if you did would you have the same personality you have as you do in this hobby?

i can bet you almost everyone will try to answer yes, but be honest...

before I got into the hobby, i had the same habits i carried over, balance work and sex, i would sleep with up to 2 different people a day, but no more (except the gangbangs and the day i wanted to see how many people i could sleep with between classes at UNT) and yes i would shoot a text here and there, it's how i got good at it. lol

Sigh....being very careful that the black line covers up her name entirely.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:19 PM   #100
Large8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Just read the entire thread and I was all like
Large8 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #101
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SEX DRUGS & PRO'S WAY LIFE HERE....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140602_164346.jpg (70.6 KB, 107 views)
Old 06-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #102
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

SEX DRUGS & PRO'S WAY LIFE HERE....:ch ase:: mfr_omg:
Old 06-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #103
Guest070714-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 223328
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
barking like a bitch
Guest070714-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:24 PM   #104
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sooo Many days and sooo many posts. I only wish I had something/anything better 2do. Oh zhit I can take a shower
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women