Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
test
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2014, 03:28 PM   #16
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Just when I thought Older was going to control everything, younger came close and kissed my neck. And kept kissing. All the while older would smile at my eyes and the ladies hands held tight. There was some kind of freakish bond between us. My legs were jelly. My dick was granite. My hand made it's way to younger's ass. Oh my god what a hard fucking great ass. My mind was a blur at this point. Swimming in glue as it were. Younger then looked into my eyes then grabbed my head and kissed me deep. Candy. She tasted like candy. I know I blushed. Older grabbed my ass hard. "Ooh baby" She says. "I'ts our floor."Yet Younger's tongue was still deep within me.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 03:31 AM   #17
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

This thread just turned awesme.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:19 PM   #18
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonyabiz View Post
This thread just turned awesme.
You can say that again! WOW, I have had to excuse myself a few times lol (my new toys have come in handy lol).

Mmmm, I like the way you tease me with only divulging small sections of your Encounter at a time.

That's Hot!!
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:00 PM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Older holds the doors open with one hand and puts her other hand around younger’s waist drawing her out. Younger reaches toward me and smiles as she is pulled away.
Being a man I watch the two of them make their way down the corridor supporting each other but all the while I imagine them naked. “I love happy people.” More so when they’re hot of course I think.
The gals reach the room and I hand the key card to older.
My hands are now in my pockets but I’m thinking at this point I had bought too much booze. I make a mental note for the future.
The door closes behind us and younger races to the bathroom to pee. Older turns and expertly removes my jacket and hangs it on a hanger. While she kisses me I can barely feel my belt leaving me. Her hands, nails brush my breasts then my ass. She lowers herself and while lightly kissing my midsection she removes my pants.
When she lowers my underwear my dick bounces up unashamed. I think she laid my pants over something but I no longer remember.
I’m the only one naked at this point but I find it empowering. Older leads me to a chair then opens her bag and removes what looks like silken rope. This is when I had my first doubts.
She has me sit on the chair and gets on her knees before me.
“BJ finally I think.” She takes my arms behind the chair and ties my wrists. It’s now I think of protesting but she’s damn fast. First one ankle to a chair leg and then another. “FUCK!” She ties my wrist rope under the chair.
She knows I’m not comfortable with this. Her hands begin to caress me. She kisses my neck and her hot breath goes down my back and I shiver.
Her tit’s are contained by her white blouse but they press against me. I look up at her and she knows I want to have her. No I have to have her now. It is what she’s been waiting for and it turns her on. Her right hand goes under her skirt and she closes her eyes. “Fuck Bitch!” I say to myself because I don’t want to fuck this up but damn.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #20
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Gentlemen of Iowa, if you want to have an experience of a lifetime, schedule a doubles session with Dahlia. Check out her review from Fastcar. And if she's coming with the doubles partner I think she is, holy shit!

This is not gay for pay. It's a true threesome where everyone is involved with everyone. Many doubles sessions are less satisfying than a good single session. This will not be the case, guaranteed.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:19 PM   #21
Bodiddler
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

it depends if there is chemistry between the women are not. I moved to orlando and my room mates girlfriend invited 2 of her friends to come down for a couple weeks .Turns out they were into each other and they ended up staying with me over 2 month,s they were in there early 20,s then and i was 27 .Both slept with me nightly and we did more than sleep .Since then i have had more than a few doubles and triples some hot as hell some i wish i hadnt drove across town too . To sum it up i get more excited with one women then 2 .But it is one of the things in life you have to try
Bodiddler is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:40 PM   #22
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Agree Bo, which is why I recommend Dahlia. Her latest review from Dean is another example of a true threesome. I've had a number of doubles over the last 20 years (damn, has it been that long!). Most have ended up having zero, limited or mechanical girl on girl action. Had a few where the girls practically ignored me. Some girls look at it as easy money with half the work for the same $$. What Dahlia and her partner offer is a unique experience and the opportunity to really explore your boundaries. I'm not saying other ladies don't offer something similar, just saying this is a chance to get the real deal. If you're in the hobby, you should at least try a doubles session.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:53 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hot damn Marcus.....hell yeahhhhhh!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women