Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70664
biomed162284
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453208
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48363
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-19-2014, 08:06 AM   #1
Funinomaha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default This hobby sure is interesting...

I had meetings set up with two visiting ladies (mainly because the locals won't verify me) this week, and the first one on Wednesday morning got cancelled by the provider and rescheduled for this morning. The second meeting set for Thursday night also didn't happen because the provider and I couldn't connect when the meeting was to occur (long story, but weird). And then the rescheduled meeting for this morning got cancelled by the provider at the last minute. Bizarre. I'd say I was doing something wrong, but these cancellations occur before I ever talk to the provider! I'm p411 verified and have a reference, but maybe that's not enough and the gals get spooked at the last second... Which of course begs the obvious question of why even set the meeting up?!

Regardless, I find it hilarious because I've faced more rejection in the last 4 weeks as a newb in the hobby world than I have in the entirety of my real life!
Funinomaha is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #2
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Some days the cards just don't fall right. And it can happen even the next day.

I think with all of the juggling that a hobby dude and a provider do between this fantasy/hobby life and the real world, it's amazing that as many meetings happen can actually happen!

I'm sure it's not a conspiracy against you. Just the way it goes. Depending on what you saved from not having those encounters, maybe you can upgrade your treat to yourself!
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #3
Funinomaha
Valued Poster

Definitely the right way to look at it, MP. I run a tight ship in RL and can't stand when people flake on me for anything, but I'm quickly learning that I'm going to have to adjust that mindset in the hobby. I'm sure there will be times when I'm the one cancelling... You are right though, definitely saved some cash and it will be worth it if I can find the right way to treat myself...
Old 04-19-2014, 08:47 AM   #4
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

You said the local ladies won't verify. Is it that they truly refuse to verify or you refuse to give the information needed for them to verify?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:10 AM   #5
Funinomaha
Valued Poster

MsE, most of the time I have just been flat out rejected because I don't have enough references (i.e., no other type of verification was even offered), whereas the visiting ladies are content with having an OK on p411 by a well respected local provider. I'll be happy to verify with you though so in the event our schedules match up at some point I say that without knowing what you ladies even really to do to verify though so I reserve the right to rescind that offer if you ask for my birth certificate. Ha
Old 04-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #6
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of us verify in different but similar ways. Perhaps you just contacted the wrong ladies to get verified.
I of a couple that will not see anyone unless they have references from well known local ladies.
Keep trying it will work out for you.
Give them the info they need to screen and they will give you what you desire.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:38 AM   #7
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
You said the local ladies won't verify. Is it that they truly refuse to verify or you refuse to give the information needed for them to verify?
Ms Elena is correct. The P411 screening process can be......and has been......scammed by LE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funinomaha View Post
MsE, most of the time I have just been flat out rejected because I don't have enough references (i.e., no other type of verification was even offered), whereas the visiting ladies are content with having an OK on p411 by a well respected local provider. I'll be happy to verify with you though so in the event our schedules match up at some point I say that without knowing what you ladies even really to do to verify though so I reserve the right to rescind that offer if you ask for my birth certificate. Ha
Per Einstein, the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect different results.

Remember your 6 Ps. Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I found two trustworthy providers.....one in Denver and one in Omaha. I let them screen me. How did I determine they were trustworthy? Good reputation among the Hobbyists. Lots of good reviews.....by lots of different reviewers. I pm'ed the guys who reviewed them. I didn't ask questions like "is she a good cocksucker?" Instead, I asked questions like "was she professional? Does she seem to be emotionally stable? Has she been involved in a lot of drama."

I selected both ladies based on the answers to these questions.....not if I was attracted to them. In fact, initially I wasn't.....but I was after references. After seeing them, I used them to join P411. VOILA! I was on P411 with two oks. I was a playa! With over 20 oks now, the sky is the limit.

As I said, I wouldn't have normally selected either these ladies.....they were more curvy Mature types. I never went back to one of them, but the other became my ATF and I did over $10K in business with her last year. This hobby is indeed strange.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:55 AM   #8
Funinomaha
Valued Poster

Awesome info, Hgrits. I'm definitely trying to follow the same path as you. I'm new and of course want to try out a few different ladies, but the ultimate goal for me is to find one, maybe two, gals that I can do some substantial repeat business with. I was in the SD/SB world for a number of years and while I found those relationships took too much time, I am looking for somewhat of a hybrid where it's strictly limited to the fun aspect without the time commitment, but it's somewhat of a regular thing. The hardest part is just breaking in initially, I am finding. Providers have every right to be as careful as they want to be and I am in no way knocking the verification process and understand the necessity of it. I think I'm just more frustrated with the ladder climbing that is required. I just want what I want, and want to be able to do it now. Haha
Old 04-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #9
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Fun,

You can get screened out by me, but its only going to be good for about 3 months. Give me a call Monday.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:39 PM   #10
12blue4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

If you have only been rejected 4 times in life why are you here?? I was rejected that many times my first month as a freshman in college. But it must have been that 5th or 6th one....oh yea
12blue4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women