Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 269
George Spelvin 256
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70579
biomed161773
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453139
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48120
pyramider46370
bambino40952
CryptKicker37148
Mokoa36488
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Lost review should have saved......Lacee from BP

Here is a brief report of a review I'm trying to write on this one I saw end of last month. I should be finished with it in a day or two. Just wanted to post this here in case anyone was interested. She has no pics in her ad but shared them with me.

http://huntsville.backpage.com/Femal...own-24/9570420

256-345-0025 (Lacee)

I did a "clock free" 600 dollar (original hourly was 150 for first add 70 for others) overnight (8 pm to noon checkout) with lacee in this ad. Based in decatur but able to venture via cab or driver. See was a full GFE experience (kissing, cuddling, CFS, and uncovered oral giving and receiving) for me with only restrictions of no anal and no swallowing. I don't settle for less han this even with backpage ladies so I'm selective. BBBJCIMNQBS was ok and after she would spit into a towel and continue right back on after for MSOG. I could not stay soft around this woman she had me hot. She was very sensitive to daty and came quickly in multiple sexual positions. She was a lot of fun. Not the jaded type.

Originally she told she could refrain from smoking during our whole appointment, but when she came hard...she needed a cigarette badly. That was a huge ego boost for me LOL. And the smokin wasn't an issue as she washe her hair by showering and brush her teeth after. As few ebonylike ladies will do for us. No weave here. And good lawd could she take some dick. She was an eager beaver. I originally booked this appointment as an hour with the possibility of an overnight and she was talented enough for me to extend.......pun inteneded literally and figuratively......

She is 24 and of a true mixed descent black, dominican, and white (not like many ladies claim to be) but looked moreso fair skinned and yellow bone ish. She has curly hair and looked far better in person than the pics she provided. A few acne blemishes facially but she was attractive, motivated, and eager to perform. She does have multiple tattoes though as most of these young girls do nowadays.

She was 5'5 thick and curvy 34/28/36 yet compact (in no way a BBW), with a nice bootylicious ass, be to lower see cup tittys, and a bit of mommy tummy but nothing protruding or hanging down.

At the time she said I was just her second client and she's new to this genre. She seems sweet enough. I will definitely see her again. When I write a full review Ill post full review in the review area. I had one almost finished and the fucker timed out lol
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women